Ukraine - Russia Conflict

The Nikolaev paratroopers continue to destroy the Russian occupiers and their military equipment
And why u r acting like 15 yr old fan girl, posting shit memes and one sided story.
Please post ur dumb memes in some other thread and dont u have any work? U r always here in this thread.
Someone invades a country, after several annexations and attempted annexations elsewhere, brandishing a symbol that nobody recognises, that isn't even Russian.... and you support them, without question????

And the killed 60 at a school with a missile in the last 2 days alone.

Press freedom anybody?

RT has been blocked in UK and most of Europe since the start of the war.
This is what I see when I try to tune in RT news.
View attachment 23711
The press still has freedom, but enemy propaganda agents do not. RT is not even news, it's just BS at this point and it's part of the sanctions package. When they leave Ukraine fully we can discuss having it back. It wasn't removed until they invaded the third European country since 1990. And they still have Chinese news, plus a million+ chi-bots on twitter to spread their 'news' anyway.

The correct option for the pop-up above is 'Yes'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jetray
Please go thru the thread in detail and understand what the RA is doing now. If you had read my earlier posts on this war, I had stated that with a small force I will not attack all across the front, but will focus on some areas which allow me to carry out deep thrusts. and later use these deep thrustlines in a pincer to encircle and destroy large formations. The russians are doing exactly that now.

Reactions: randomradio
from the thread posted above it is very clear that RA has had a massive victory in taking over Popashnaya and their nect target is bakhmut. Once the Northern deep thrust line is able to link up with Popashnaya thrustline, this war will end suddenly. have a look at the UA force deployment. An oderly and planned withdrawal is next to impossible. It will be a highly disorganised withdrawal which will result in RA arty taking out these formations like bees. Imagine the amount of NATO equipment that will fall in the hands of RA. That will have the effect of rendering UA incapable of fighting.
If you may recall my very first post regarding this war in which I had stated that Russia will try and seige all the territory of East Ukraine. I am very sure that after capturing Bahkmut, RA will press deeper west words to secure the Dnipro city and hit the east bank of Dniper river. The very large number of forces deployed in south by UA will not be attacked either from east or south, but from North by the north hook created by RA.

Last edited:
from the thread posted above it is very clear that RA has had a massive victory in taking over Popashnaya and their nect target is bakhmut. Once the Northern deep thrust line is able to link up with Popashnaya thrustline, this war will end suddenly. have a look at the UA force deployment. An oderly and planned withdrawal is next to impossible. It will be a highly disorganised withdrawal which will result in RA arty taking out these formations like bees. Imagine the amount of NATO equipment that will fall in the hands of RA. That will have the effect of rendering UA incapable of fighting.
If you may recall my very first post regarding this war in which I had stated that Russia will try and seige all the territory of East Ukraine. I am very sure that after capturing Bahkmut, RA will press deeper west words to secure the Dnipro city and hit the east bank of Dniper river. The very large number of forces deployed in south by UA will not be attacked either from east or south, but from North by the north hook created by RA.
It's also very clear that Ukrainian forces are working in behind them from the North. The part of Russian forces that have advanced are being flanked from the rear.

It's also very clear that Ukrainian forces are working in behind them from the North. The part of Russian forces that have advanced are being flanked from the rear.
UA will not be able to break these hooks as they have well dug in and fortified positions. To attack RA they will have to come out them to fight RA and will become easy meat for Russian Arty.
This is a classic case of Garuda war formation from great Indian EPIC Mahabharat. The front part of the Garud attacks the center and then its wings open to surround the forces in two deep thrust lines followed by the tail which wags either way to support any of the wings/thrustlines with additional troops should any of them come under intense resistance.

UA will not be able to break these hooks as they have well dug in and fortified positions. To attack RA they will have to come out them to fight RA and will become easy meat for Russian Arty.
This is a classic case of Garuda war formation from great Indian EPIC Mahabharat. The front part of the Garud attacks the center and then its wings open to surround the forces in two deep thrust lines followed by the tail which wags either way to support any of the wings/thrustlines with additional troops should any of them come under intense resistance.
Progress was even slower around Severodonetsk where, after two months of fighting, the Russians could boast the capture of Rubizhne against the 79th air assault brigade on the northern outskirts of the town and, on 7 May, of Popasna, 20 km to the south, with, in particular, Wagner's fighters and the Russian 150th motorised division (withdrawn from Marioupol) against the 24th mechanised brigade.

The next objective from Popasna was probably Bakhmut, about ten kilometres away and about twenty kilometres from Kramatorsk and Sloviansk. The capture of Bakhmut would put the whole Severodonetsk area at risk, but it would probably be impossible to achieve this without a parallel effort from Horlivka by the 1st and 2nd Corps (DNR and LNR) against the entrenched 30th Mechanised Brigade. It seems difficult to imagine anything decisive on the side for another month.

The Russians would therefore have to wait until the beginning of June at the earliest to consider the siege of the town of Severodonetsk, which was almost as difficult to take as Marioupol, and the investment of Sloviansk-Kramatorsk, which was just as difficult as Marioupol.

Reactions: BMD
Just a steel plant is being called whole of Mariopol. Its just the steel plant which is still not cleared of UA forces as they are holding civilians hostage there. Did you all not notice the demands of the neo nazis? They demanded one ton of food, medicines and ammo for every 15 civilians that they will release.
regarding progress being slow, After the first round, RA reoriented its forces and redeployed them and that took time. Plus the new strategy to create thrustiines means that except in some specific areas in most other areas it vl be more of a holding battle till the pincer movement starts.

• Haha
Reactions: BMD
A damaged Russian Su-25 landed in Ukraine on one engine. While performing a combat mission in Ukraine, a Su-25 aircraft, the second in the pair, was hit by a missile fired from the ground by Ukrainian servicemen. The pilot of the damaged aircraft decided to turn off the damaged engine and not leave the aircraft. At this time, the leader of the pair, Lieutenant Colonel Denis Litvinov, seeing the launch of another rocket, released heat traps and covered his friend’s damaged plane from missiles with his plane.

What up with Indian RW's 'Putin can do no wrong' attitude?
I agree, it's gone beyond a joke now. Most of the people not only have a slanted view of this conflict but completely refuse to acknowledge European history regarding Russia over the last 100 years. Russia has always been the aggressor in Europe since WWII.

Winter War (Invasion of Finland) - 1939-1941 -
Molotov-Ribbintrop Pact with the Nazis (Soviet invasion of Poland, Moldova, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Romania - 1939-1941:
1652102717372.png

Continuation War (invasion of Finland again) - 1945
Annexation of entire Eastern Europe up to Berlin -1945
Invasion of Hungary - 1956
Invasion of Czechoslovakia - 1968
Annexation of Kaliningrad and Transnistria - 1990
Crushing Georgian Revolt - 1991-1993
Partitioning of Georgia - 1991-1993
Ethnic Cleansing of Ingush from North Ossetia - 1992
Tajikistani Civil War - 1992-1997
Chechen Wars - 1994-2009
Invasion of Georgia and annexation of South Ossetia - 2008
Invasion of Crimea - 2014
Invasion of Ukraine - 2022

This list is nowhere near complete either:

Over the same period, NATO activity and pre-NATO activity by members inside Europe:

Liberation of Western Europe - 1939-1945
(Okay 1 now reformed member of NATO was the Nazis, fair enough)
Prevention of ethnic cleansing and peace-keeping operation in Yugoslavia - 1990s

Last edited: