Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Of course China is US. That's why lthe world need a third power. It could have been europe but all europe has already choosen to align on US.
I realize only that India is on the way to be the third power that all the world need to be in peace. None of the bricks or a lot of other want to choose between a bad or a good. They just want peace and live with their own cultur.
And Russia has chosen to align with China. The only purpose of India, Brazil and South Africa in BRICS is to have a few (flawed) democracies to add a shred of legitimacy to their attempts to gain dominion. You're kidding yourself if you think two dictatorships that treat their own people like shit are going to bring peace. As regards living with their own culture, go ask Uighurs about that one.

As a confirmation, Indonesia is choosing the same way than India :
Asking for a ceasefire at this point....

1656249335463.png

Last edited:
I guess we now know what they hit.

According to tweet UAF hit HQ in donbas with quite a few high ranking officers.

They are hitting high ranking officials who run the war. That's a good way to really dumb the Russian offensive. This could actually hurt more than hitting Russian arty batteries and frontline positions.
Russia lost 26 tanks yesterday too, not APC, but MBTs. They were probably sitting in entrenched positions thinking everything would be okay, and then *boom* it suddenly wasn't.
Why waste it on artillery. When people say warfare is about communications/logistics they mean the easiest way to beat artillery/tanks is to destroy their supplies. No fuel Russian tank is as good as dead.

Blow up C2, EW, AA, ammo, food and fuel. How will artillery fight without those things?

HIMARS is gonna force Russia to back up their supply dumps forcing longer trips with trucks, which Russia doesn't have.
It's probably going to force Russia to use its air force more too, which will result in more lost jets, which are not cheap or quick to replace.

Of course China is US. That's why lthe world need a third power. It could have been europe but all europe has already choosen to align on US.
I realize only that India is on the way to be the third power that all the world need to be in peace. None of the bricks or a lot of other want to choose between a bad or a good. They just want peace and live with their own cultur.

Although not as united as India, nor militarily as powerful, especially nukes, ASEAN and the African Union will also eventually rise up as power blocs. This is more important for diplomatic and economic reasons, although, yeah, a security bloc via a third power is necessary to ensure peace.

As a confirmation, Indonesia is choosing the same way than India :

They plan to buy Russian oil via India's payment mechanism with Russia.

Once the Russians mobilise, he's gonna roll over all opposition forces. OPFOR won't know what hit them.
I think he'd have done it by now if he was going to. The fact is, doing so is an incalculable risk for Putin, with unknown consequences back in Russia. It's one thing telling people to STFU about the war to avoid prison, it's another thing forcing people to die for some BS they don't believe in, against an adversary that has caused them no harm. Once you do that, prison becomes a better option for many, for others turning their weapons on their masters becomes a better option than either. Remember this:

I doubt Putin wants to become one of those 3 suicides.

Once the Russians mobilise, he's gonna roll over all opposition forces. OPFOR won't know what hit them.
There's a consensus forming around this opinion, the West cannot negotiate with Putin because another country would be next and then it would be WWIII. So Ukraine will likely get more GMLRS, then ATACMS, then even GMLRS-ER and PrSM. If Putin succeeded in a full-scale mobilisation, which I doubt he will, then NATO would give them the means and the go ahead to strike military targets in Russia. Russia is wrong and it needs to accept it.