Ukraine - Russia Conflict

As of 2022, China's MoD owns 129 satellites and Russia's MoD owns 125. USAF owns 87, US DoD owns 45, USN owns 24 and NRO owns 63, collectively 219. With Zircon, the Russians have far more advanced capability than what the DF-17 provides at a far cheaper rate.
I am not talking about ordinary military satellites, but infrared early warning satellites, such as American SBIRS satellites,
As far as I know, Russia has used up their Zircon missile reserves

There's no real difference between M270, HIMARS, Smerch, Tornado, A-100, Pinaka etc in terms of precision fires. All kinds of artillery is difficult to target. The problem with HIMARS is the numbers deployed in Ukraine are so low that the chances of killing it is very low.
No, rocket artillery is not the key, ammunition and combat system are the key, whether Russia has enough satellite-guided munitions, and whether Russia can effectively conduct joint operations, this is the key, and Russia has only 36 BM-30s, less than in India, (54)
I remember that during the Sino-Russian joint military exercise in 2021, China's 77th Army demonstrated that PHL-03 used satellite-guided munitions to destroy 12 bunkers 70KM away for precision strikes. At that time, Russian officers said that China's artillery coordination ability was better than Russia's

They are using it. But they are not making a big deal about it like the West is.
Russia's satellite-guided rockets are only one type of terminal-sensitive bombs.
, There are only two terminal sensitive bombs in the huge rocket
The range is only 70KM

Google for Tornado family of MLRS. There are three variants. The biggest one has a range of 120Km, which will be upgraded to 200Km.
Isn't this the BM-30?
I thought you were going to talk about him
1657759492012.png

I am not talking about ordinary military satellites, but infrared early warning satellites, such as American SBIRS satellites,

The Soviets pioneered infrared on satellites. They have had SBIRS type systems since the 70s. The latest system is called EKS/Tundra.

The Oko program has 3 generations.

First generation - 1972.

Second generation - 1991.

Third generation - 2015.

As far as I know, Russia has used up their Zircon missile reserves

They have barely used a handful, whereas the missile has been in service since 2017.

No, rocket artillery is not the key, ammunition and combat system are the key, whether Russia has enough satellite-guided munitions, and whether Russia can effectively conduct joint operations, this is the key, and Russia has only 36 BM-30s, less than in India, (54)

Russia has 100+ Smerch launchers operational. But from their perspective the time has come to replace them.

I remember that during the Sino-Russian joint military exercise in 2021, China's 77th Army demonstrated that PHL-03 used satellite-guided munitions to destroy 12 bunkers 70KM away for precision strikes. At that time, Russian officers said that China's artillery coordination ability was better than Russia's

Russian comm systems are still outdated. It's unclear when they will address that.

Isn't this the BM-30?
I thought you were going to talk about him
View attachment 24095

BM-30 is this one:
smerch.jpg

The one you posted is Tornado-S.

And this one is the HIMARS-equivalent of Tornado-S, with reusable launcher. There is a version with disposable launcher.
combat_vehicle_9a52-4_smerch_mlrs_3.png

The Tornado family consists of modernisations of Grad, Uragan and Smerch. So the names are Tornado-G (122mm), Tornado-U (220mm) and Tornado-S (300mm). But it appears Tornado-S can fire Uragan rockets too.

A brigade of Tornado-S (48 launchers) was raised a week after the war and was used in Ukraine.

The Russians have been using satellite-guided rockets since March in Ukraine.
the 9M544 missile tested in 2020 reached a range of 200 km.

This HIMARS "advantage" is just laughable propaganda. If it was actually as good as stated, the Ukrainians wouldn't go around saying they need 300 launchers.

Reactions: Lolwa
This HIMARS "advantage" is just laughable propaganda. If it was actually as good as stated, the Ukrainians wouldn't go around saying they need 300 launchers.
Lol. Why am I not surprised this came from you?

If Ukraine got 300 HiMARS launchers tomorrow Russia would be out of Kharkiv Oblast by the end of July and all of Donbas by the end of August you zagnut. All Russian forces would be in danger of getting eliminated. Russians would be in danger of losing Crimea if every night hundreds guided rockets started hitting them with extreme precision for weeks on end. Oy vey.

With the 8-12 launchers they currently possess they have to make count every rocket that is launched and with what little they have they have absolutely made them count so much so that Russians are having a sht fit over it. That is why Ukraine wants a crap load of HiMARS.

• Haha
Reactions: randomradio
Russian troops captured an American M777 howitzer in Ukraine, and a photo of another destroyed howitzer was also published. The captured howitzer was damaged, but according to the military correspondent, the DFCS digital fire control system unit was not damaged, it will be sent for study.

Russian troops captured an American M777 howitzer in Ukraine, and a photo of another destroyed howitzer was also published. The captured howitzer was damaged, but according to the military correspondent, the DFCS digital fire control system unit was not damaged, it will be sent for study.

Before the re-opening of the Burma Road in 1945, the major US aid materials did not enter China at all, and most of the weapons were equipped with the Chinese troops stationed in India and the Chinese Expeditionary Force.
From 1939 to 1942, the most dangerous period of China's Anti-Japanese War, China mainly relied on the weapons and equipment of 30 infantry divisions assisted by the Soviet Union
The flying tigers were participating in the air war for China before the US even formally entered the war against Japan. The aid coming from the USSR also came from the western allies, since they too were being aided by the western allies. What China received from the USSR was a portion of what the USSR received from the western allies.

what are you kidding
The data on the website you gave me is obviously wrong. This is the official data at the Zhuhai Air Show. It is obviously much smaller than the Iskander, and the M20 has obviously weakened the performance for export.
If it is similar, North Korea's Hwasong-11, South Korea's Xuanmo-2, China's M-20, and Russia's Iskander are all the same,View attachment 24094
Can you link the actual video/source?
ukraine might run out of criminals.
Unlikely, they are receiving a continuous supply from Russia.