Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Another Russian tank in flames.

why dont you provide the definition of a super power before passing your judgement.
Not taking 6 months to achieve a stalemate and having to lie about losses.

The frontline is suffering lots of losses, sitting or not. You haven't really been following this war it seems. The Ukrainians quote the all-up number, they likely don't differentiate between different flavours of Russian forces. Wagner absolutely need killing off for what they've done in Africa, that's God's work.

Who would you believe more, Ukraine or British intelligence?

In the morning, explosions were heard in the temporarily occupied Novy Kakhovtsi. The inhabitants of the city are informed about the arrival.
Who would you believe more, Ukraine or British intelligence?
Both, because both bring different perspectives. Britain has the 5 eyes intelligence and Ukraine has the on-the-ground, frontline perspective.

In the Kherson region, a Ukrainian soldier "roasted" an armored personnel carrier with the occupiers

The number of irretrievable losses is more than 300 people per day

So we already know UAF KIA are unsustainably high. There's no fix for that.
Russian losses yesterday morning were 240 dead and 720 injured, so probably 240 dead and 240 missing limbs. Not all Ukrainian people are signed up or trained up yet, and they have full mobilisation authority. You're talking propaganda bollox again.

Reactions: Hydra
Great. Then please tell me what the objective is.
You tell us? I don't even think Putin knows. In fact, given how he denied the strike on Odessa and then admitted it I'm not even sure he's in full command of his armed forces or knows the situation on the ground. The strike targeted a military boat, which was floating o dry land.

His objective is changing. His ideology is one of Imperialism, and I believe his original plans were all of Ukraine in 3 weeks, that was later revised to the bottom half of Ukraine to Transnistria in 3 months, now it's like... "think of an exit strategy where I can claim victory... err... errr... I'm a bald dumbass."

Last edited:
Dear all, I have compelling evidence that Putin was forced to launch this war through the orders of the queen. I will be opening a thread with detailed evidence on why Queen ordered to launch war despite Putin repeatedly asking her not to and MI6 was tasked with blackmailing him to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: BMD