Ukraine - Russia Conflict

These reports are endless garbage. They've been claiming to have surrounded Siversk for at least a week too. This map is fact the rest is fiction:

If this the answer to my statement, you deserve not to be in a defense forum.
If you cant define what a super power is then you have no business talking abt it. It is just you have already taken sides and hell bent on using words that you have no idea abt. In short you have no facts and obviously you will be disappointed when it does not meet your emotional requirements.

Really? Are you telling me that you have been ignorant of what Russian fanboys have claimed about Russian military capability? But not just fanboys either but the so called "defense experts" have made such claims. So don't play dumb, buddy, you know exactly what he's talking bout.
fanboys, rt? if so why do you want to take them seriously. All those arm chair experts who havent fought or seen a battle in last 30 years ended up becoming defence experts. Now we need to believe them.

If you cant define what a super power is then you have no business talking abt it. It is just you have already taken sides and hell bent on using words that you have no idea abt. In short you have no facts and obviously you will be disappointed when it does not meet your emotional requirements.
If you are not what is super power because of ignorance, i will call you a nut in defense matters. If you are trolling me by this query since i criticized Russia for their failure to establish viktory over a punny nation even after 5 month of intense campaign, then i will tell that you think that Russia is your sugar daddy, who will accept the failure of a sugar daddy.

Fact: Russia started campaign against Ukran in Feb 2022,it july end. Still struggling to get a meaningful victory. You are unable to cop up with this fact. And lastly, the last para of your pist is more suitable to your mental situation than mine.

Reactions: Innominate
A Russian ATGM crew destroyed a Ukrainian armored personnel carrier. The model of the armored personnel carrier is difficult to determine, but at maximum drag it is very similar to the American M113 armored personnel carrier.

The Ministry of Defense showed an episode of the combat work of Russian special forces in Ukraine.

Recently, one of the problems at the front has been a large number of PFM-1 petal mines. The Ukrainian army, retreating, with the help of cluster shells, massively carries out mining with PFM-1 petal mines. The Soviet plastic mine PFM-1 is copied from the American BLUE-43 and weighs only 80 grams. The mine contains about 37 grams of explosive VS-6D in liquid form. Russia abandoned the PFM-1 mines and switched to the PFM-1C version, which self-destructs after 40 hours. Ukraine also abandoned them and began to destroy mines, but the process was apparently too slow since they appeared at the front.

Both, because both bring different perspectives. Britain has the 5 eyes intelligence and Ukraine has the on-the-ground, frontline perspective.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Russian losses yesterday morning were 240 dead and 720 injured, so probably 240 dead and 240 missing limbs. Not all Ukrainian people are signed up or trained up yet, and they have full mobilisation authority. You're talking propaganda bollox again.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You tell us? I don't even think Putin knows. In fact, given how he denied the strike on Odessa and then admitted it I'm not even sure he's in full command of his armed forces or knows the situation on the ground. The strike targeted a military boat, which was floating o dry land.

His objective is changing. His ideology is one of Imperialism, and I believe his original plans were all of Ukraine in 3 weeks, that was later revised to the bottom half of Ukraine to Transnistria in 3 months, now it's like... "think of an exit strategy where I can claim victory... err... errr... I'm a bald dumbass."

If you believe Ukrainian propaganda, then how are you expected to understand Russian objectives? That's the issue here, with both you and Hydra.

You don't know what the Russian objective is, how they are accomplishing it and how successfully they are doing it.

It's funny, right? Ukr is "winning", but it's Russia that's taking territory.

Reactions: vstol Jockey
It's pretty funny when a HIMARS knocks out a S-300 or S-400.

Need ATACMS for that, since bigger SAMs are not in operation in the newly occupied territories.

The ones in Donbas, Kherson etc have smaller SAMs like the Pantsir, Tor and Buk. But those sites are being targeted by Ukr with limited success. Can't do anything without expanding the size of the rocket forces to hundreds actually.

If you believe Ukrainian propaganda, then how are you expected to understand Russian objectives? That's the issue here, with both you and Hydra.

You don't know what the Russian objective is, how they are accomplishing it and how successfully they are doing it.

It's funny, right? Ukr is "winning", but it's Russia that's taking territory.
I am an Indian, i do not need to propagate the propoganda of anyone other than GOI. I m treating both Ukrain & Russia equally in this war, so asper me Russian actin is completely against the international law( of course unwritten ) just like the US action in Iraq.
I am not believing any propaganda too here, just believing the time line, 5+ months and counting.

I am an Indian, i do not need to propagate the propoganda of anyone other than GOI. I m treating both Ukrain & Russia equally in this war, so asper me Russian actin is completely against the international law( of course unwritten ) just like the US action in Iraq.
I am not believing any propaganda too here, just believing the time line, 5+ months and counting.
Few things which most members forget here is that after the debacle in the first stage of the war during attack on Kiev, the Russians have switched to east and south and their role is mostly confined to supplying arms to the forces of the Luhansk and Donetsk. Russian forces are mostly providing fire support, AD and material with very limited actual combat. The real combat has been outsourced to mercenaries from various parts of Russia.