Ukraine - Russia Conflict

US led forces took 6 months to capture Baghdad. That was after constant bombing without any regard for Iraqi lives
U.S had a far bigger coalition and used state of the art equipment while the Russians seem to be deliberately using more outdated equipment.

If I had been given the charge of evacuating Indians from Ukraine, I would have assembled them all, kicked them and hit them with sticks on their butts than put them on flight to India and on arrival in India, asked all the citizens to kick them again. These idiots ignored all the advise given by Indian Embassy and GOI to leave but they precipitated this danger. I have no sympathy for such Idiots who carry Indian Passport and do not listen to or obey the advice of GOI. we are being forced to give so called Humanitarian aid to Ukaine to let our children be allowed to leave. AND the western world still calls Ukraine under Zelensky a democratic country which is using foreign nationals as a bargaining chip and hostages to get what they want. I shit on such Europe which calls themselves as being civilised.
I wouldn’t blame the Indians entirely. Yes the embassy did give directive to leave Ukraine but the universities blackmailed the students saying they would deny their degrees if they leave. Most of the Indians who remained are 4th year med grads. If you are in their shoes probably you would have done the same after studying for 5 years and your med degree is hanging by a war.

In fact now its come to light that students even requested the universities to conduct online class and they would attend from inside rural areas in Ukraine without leaving the country but they denied.

its not fair to blame them.

US led forces took 6 months to capture Baghdad. That was after constant bombing without any regard for Iraqi lives
In what alternate earth did that happened? Might want to educate yourself a bit, buddy.
And make sure you read how it went down.

Also distance between Baghdad and Kuwait is almost 500 miles. Distance to Kyiv from Belarus is 70 miles. I guess what I'm trying to say is that your Russia ally's military is horrid and Poland alone could defeat easily the Russians in a conventional war in Ukraine. Wouldn't be close.

Oh btw US had to go halfway around the world to do this unlike Russia.
The guy that is giving Russia a severe bloody nose. :LOL:

I wouldn’t blame the Indians entirely. Yes the embassy did give directive to leave Ukraine but the universities blackmailed the students saying they would deny their degrees if they leave. Most of the Indians who remained are 4th year med grads. If you are in their shoes probably you would have done the same after studying for 5 years and your med degree is hanging by a war.

In fact now its come to light that students even requested the universities to conduct online class and they would attend from inside rural areas in Ukraine without leaving the country but they denied.

its not fair to blame them.

These students would have asked for advice from their Ukrainian friends , about the developing War like situation

Most probably the Ukrainians would have told them that There is Nothing to Worry

Even Ukrainians had not expected such a Fierce attack

They thought Putin only wants DPR and LPR in Eastern Ukraine

Reactions: Paro
These students would have asked for advice from their Ukrainian friends , about the developing War like situation

Most probably the Ukrainians would have told them that There is Nothing to Worry

Indian students requested Indian embassy to talk to the universities regarding the blackmail which the embassy ignored till date obviously as they where too busy listening to Ukraine ambassador talking about Mahabharata on tv.

Ukraine under Zelensky and neo nazis is anything but democratic and modern
You've been listening to too much RT. The vast majority of Ukraine voted to leave the Soviet Union in the 1990s, there is a minority of ethnic Russians, but nowhere near a majority. Zelensky won the elections fair and square, unlike Putin's last puppet who called them off for fear of losing, even though he was manipulating the results. The last elections were monitored by an international watchdog.

Putin is lying. Think about this, economy is the most important aspect of any election, therefore why would anyone want to be in Russia's orbit and not with the rest of Europe?

Not at the same cost. The main input cost is energy, and we need 3 cents per unit of energy to make it viable. Not counting labour, never mind the now ridiculously weak currency.

Hell, Russia can re-export it through other countries and it will still be cheaper than European made hydrogen.

The biggest producers of green hydrogen will naturally be Russia, China and India.

Will take a long time to replace Russia's gas supplies. And definitely not at the same cost and volume that can be sourced from pipelines. At least until the next decade, Europe is stuck with Russia.
It won't, we could already be getting it from the US, which is why there was so much debate over Nordstream 2, Russia just solved that debate, by making it clear that Europe cannot rely on Russia.

NATO forces have been slowly building up in Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Hungary, I think they'll wait until Putin overextends himself and his army has already suffered heavy losses and then launch a massive, highly planned counter-attack across all fronts.

I note that the Indians fled to Poland and not Russia. There's a hint in there for our learned friends @randomradio and @vstol Jockey.
In what alternate earth did that happened? Might want to educate yourself a bit, buddy.
And make sure you read how it went down.
I was about to say, it only took 6 weeks to drive Iraq out of Kuwait and half-way back to Baghdad in 1991, back when they still had the 4th largest military in the world.

Apple, Boeing, BP, Shell, ExxonMobil have pulled out of Russian.

Western airspace closed off to all Russian planes.

Apple, Boeing, BP, Shell, ExxonMobil have pulled out of Russian.

Western airspace closed off to all Russian planes.
Good golly Paddy !

You mean big industry in America has finally developed a conscience.

Why this is such a pleasant surprise!!

I've tears in my eyes like most others who misjudged big industry in America.

You've been listening to too much RT. The vast majority of Ukraine voted to leave the Soviet Union in the 1990s, there is a minority of ethnic Russians, but nowhere near a majority. Zelensky won the elections fair and square, unlike Putin's last puppet who called them off for fear of losing, even though he was manipulating the results. The last elections were monitored by an international watchdog.

Putin is lying. Think about this, economy is the most important aspect of any election, therefore why would anyone want to be in Russia's orbit and not with the rest of Europe?
You will be surprised to know that I do not watch RT. My own judgement is based on what I saw in 2013 Maidan stir and how the neo nazis forced the elected govt to call for ealy elections. If I go by your logic of 1990 referendum that why has Ukraine not abided by 2014 referendum in Crimea and Donbas? have you ever heard of genocide of citizens of Donbas by Azov brigade which is full of criminals and neo nazis or the death of 100s of children of Donbas? You seem to have fallen for the propaganda of western media and big tech. Ukraine was a target of the same weatern conspiracy which saw uprisings in Arab world.
Indian students in Ukraine have been asked to avoid conflict zone and head west for evacuation. That is the reason they have not gone towards Russia. But now Russian govt has agreed to create safe corridor for Indian students stuck in Khakiv about 4000 of them to leave thru Russia and Russian troops will give full assistance to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: amit19 and Ironhide
I note that the Indians fled to Poland and not Russia. There's a hint in there for our learned friends @randomradio and @vstol Jockey.

The troops are advancing from Russia & Belarus & You want fleeing civilians to crash into those very same advancing army columns & be turned into target practice.

This is precisely why I've been requesting the Administration here not to allow foreign participation without a proper Govt issued id card to confirm age & in some special cases an IQ certificate too.

I mean I feel like signing that organ donor form & donating my eyes right now & I MEAN RIGHT NOW.

You could donate your brain Paddy. It must still be pretty fresh.

I was about to say, it only took 6 weeks to drive Iraq out of Kuwait and half-way back to Baghdad in 1991, back when they still had the 4th largest military in the world.
Israel defeated a 5 nation Army single handedly. Never saw them boast. What exactly are you bragging about?

It won't, we could already be getting it from the US, which is why there was so much debate over Nordstream 2, Russia just solved that debate, by making it clear that Europe cannot rely on Russia.

NATO forces have been slowly building up in Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Hungary, I think they'll wait until Putin overextends himself and his army has already suffered heavy losses and then launch a massive, highly planned counter-attack across all fronts.

So NATO attacking Russia means Nuclear War

Putin has really strengthened Russian Conventional Forces
I disagree.
1) If Putin spoke of the nuclear deterrence (a first time in the russian nuclear history) is not for nothing.
2) Putin though Kiev to be taken next friday. It's far from beeing the case.
3) US intelligence services say the russian casualties between 2000 to 4000 dead.

Russia remains big thanks to the nuclear umbrella, no more for the conventional forces.

IMG_20220302_165522.jpg

India should send humanitarian aid to Ukraine ASAP, lot of Indians settled in Ukraine and we need to come forward to help them.

Reactions: Volcano
I disagree.
1) If Putin spoke of the nuclear deterrence (a first time in the russian nuclear history) is not for nothing.
2) Putin though Kiev to be taken next friday. It's far from beeing the case.
3) US intelligence services say the russian casualties between 2000 to 4000 dead.

Russia remains big thanks to the nuclear umbrella, no more for the conventional forces.
Putin had long ago ceded that Russian isn't even comparable to NATO conventionally and their only card against them was its nukes.

What I can't understand is what makes you think that Russia must take Kiev in next x days and if they don't it would be a massive failure. What difference will it make if it takes a month. And why are you so blind to the Ukranian propaganda since the beginning of the war - 'ghost of Kyiv', 'russian warship go fack yourself', '2 Il-76 shot down', 'Antonov airport retaken' etc. when all of them have been proven wrong almost immediately