Ukraine - Russia Conflict

041000025664.jpg

s1.reutersmedia.jpg

0_pSLqazRCajBlQfZ_.jpg

origin.jpg

Ah yes ! Royal Indian Army PoWs recruited by Netaji Bose to form the Indian National Army to fight for Indian Independence circa WW-2.

How many of those remnants do you see today raising the Nazi flag or offering the Nazi salute ?

But US doesn't have any qualms about it . All those Nazis involved in the holocaust if found useful to further US interests were all co opted & their past whitewashed whether thru Op Paperclip or thru their opposition to Communism.

Hence all those neo Nazis aka Azov Battalion are now the resistance.

Drona are causing significant damage to the Russian columns and supply lines. Once again, Drones are proving to be a valuable asset.

Which Pak has more than us.
In fact they are using it in significant numbers for smuggling in peace time also.

We need to step on in UAV segment.
Seems like we setting up the eco system.
Need to induct something cheap, reliable and in numbers for various roles on both NW & NE fronts.

• Agree
Reactions: Volcano
In fact they are using it in significant numbers for smuggling in peace time also.

Need to induct something cheap, reliable and in numbers for various roles on both NW & NE fronts.

It doesn't matter, it won't work as you think. Those sporadic instances of drones getting through Russian ADS cover seems more like Russian goof-ups than the drones achieving a breakthrough.

We have IUSAV in the works, that's gonna give us what we want. In the meantime, there's CATS.

Reactions: SammyBoi

As one expert commentator on a show on Al Jazeera put it , RuA tried to undertake Gulf War using troops that the Allies did in select small batches like they did Afghanistan. The mismatch is obvious.

Our desi experts on Twitter are of the view that Russia doesn't want to expose it's frontline assets in it's air force to NATO SIGINT & COMINT & are preserving their cutting troops partly for Phase -2 with Phase - 1 consisting of scouting by conscripts who for the most part are not properly trained , partly as a back up to NATO interference & partly to avoid heavy casualties.

The last part is now coming undone with casualties only beginning to mount as they will in the days to come.

Here we have a war waged in Ukraine which began barely a few days ago & we already have some European & NATO allies shitting bricks. Fancy these samples when something remotely similar is enacted in India & the whole worm ecosystem gets activated to crawl outside the woodworks.

Man, I can see why establishing an European Army is going to be one tough job. I can also totally see why they're hanging on to American coat tails & why the Americans choose to encourage such behavior.

Good Luck to Macron & France in this endeavor. Not only have they to literally push Germany into action on this front, they've a whole host of no good effete European allies to carry on their back.

🤣🤣

• Haha
Have you thought that maybe, just maybe, Google doesn't turn up anything about his extremely bold claim not because Alphabet has emergency scrambled the algorithm to protect Czechia from backlash; but because that was complete bullshit to begin with?

In other news, Putin has declared war against Canada because he's fed up that Quebecois think he's fries and cheese smothered in gravy. It's on Twitter somewhere so you can be sure it's true!

• Agree
Reactions: Amarante
To those interested in the kind of PsyOps unleashed by the West & Ukraine, this is ab excellent thread. This doesn't mean the Russians don't attempt something like this but since the global levers of power & media rests with the West principally the US ( as amply demonstrated by the censorship exercised by YT, FB, Google, etc , the war was always skewed in it's favour before the first shot was fired.

THREAD!!

• Agree
Reactions: Paro and Volcano
Have you thought that maybe, just maybe, Google doesn't turn up anything about his extremely bold claim not because Alphabet has emergency scrambled the algorithm to protect Czechia from backlash; but because that was complete bullshit to begin with?
Sometimes it's better if you do a search yourself & spare me the botheration.However, I don't quite blame you given that the standard of discourse out here wasn't high to begin with with Paddy adding to the misery & now that he's AWOL, @WHOHE more than making up for his absence.

In other news, Putin has declared war against Canada because he's fed up that Quebecois think he's fries and cheese smothered in gravy. It's on Twitter somewhere so you can be sure it's true!
I'm told the Russians don't quite fancy pigeon or frogs or snails. Can't really blame him. Then again, I've yet to come across anyone who has a thing for the Quebecois except maybe for the French for reasons which are still a bit of a mystery.

Meanwhile Google being what it is, has scrambled up the algorithms for the search engine. So much for free speech.

The land of the free & home of the brave.

God Bless America!

@WHOHE

Kicking western social media out & creating alternative social media should be a nation security necessity to be honest. Alternative payment systems should also be promoted even if the US oppose it. US government was complaining about India promoting Rupay over Master card and Visa. Now there is talks of Master Card and Visa cutting Russia off.

IMG_20220302_055259.jpg

Imagine if we do not have an alternative to Visa and MasterCard and one day they just cut India off Just like in Russia. Seems like they are the one who is using their Business for political purposes.
Sometimes it's better if you do a search yourself & spare me the botheration.However, I don't quite blame you given that the standard of discourse out here wasn't high to begin with with Paddy adding to the misery & now that he's AWOL, @WHOHE more than making up for his absence.

I'm told the Russians don't quite fancy pigeon or frogs or snails. Can't really blame him. Then again, I've yet to come across anyone who has a thing for the Quebecois except maybe for the French for reasons which are still a bit of a mystery.

Imagine if we made any statement in support of Pakistan occupation of Kashmir punishable by 25 years, the western media would be the first b!tching over the roof.

Irrespective of what Putin's goals are & how the war ends, US goals are absolutely clear about what they want done post war . Apart from the immediate implications for Ukraine's own neighbors, this has implications for Europe as a whole too - the result being that all of the Russian population within those boundaries automatically become suspect.

Wonder what do the pre eminent powers of Europe, EU & NATO - Germany & France think about this?

• Agree