Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Nothing gets rid of a snobby attitude of self-righteousness of, 'Finland is not interested in NATO,' like a Russian invasion.

Who's next Sweden?
The kind of strategy Putin has adopted, I fear, even Switzerland will also opt to join NATO or any other regional politico/military alliance if things continue to go down that path.

In regards to India, I suspect we are still too dependent on Russia for bulk of our military supplies that we can't publicly go against Russian federation.
Some of European think tankers do Pickup this fact quite clearly in the midst of halla-balloo.

Reactions: SammyBoi
I see you're dumb enough to have bought the Russian nazi line... You do know Zelesky is a Jew? :LOL:

With 3 Holocaust victims in his family. His family also fought for the Soviets.

Stuff the Western media is not bringing to your attention.

The Russians are not referring to the Ukranian govt itself, but a neo-Nazi militia, with its American equivalent being the KKK, not Biden.

I see you're dumb enough to have bought the Russian nazi line... You do know Zelesky is a Jew? :LOL:
This is the kind of behaviour Zelensky the Jew would approve of sweetie.

Ukrainian fighters grease bullets against Chechens with pig fat

I'm guessing trailer park boy thinks he's arguing with his fellow rednecks where anything or everything US media dishes out is taken to be the gospel. No wonder Bush could sell his snake oil to the US masses. 19 yrs on nothing's changed.

Stuff the Western media is not bringing to your attention.

The Russians are not referring to the Ukranian govt itself, but a neo-Nazi militia, with its American equivalent being the KKK, not Biden.

What do you mean not brought to our attention. The Azov Battalion is old and common knowledge.

Anyways, obviously condemn neo-Nazi militia, but uh it's not like progressives are prime soldier recruiting material.

They just needed anybody to fight off the Russian aggression that did not start in 2022, but in 2014.

What do you mean not brought to our attention. The Azov Battalion is old and common knowledge.

Anyways, obviously condemn neo-Nazi militia, but uh it's not like progressives are prime soldier recruiting material.

They just needed anybody to fight off the Russian aggression that did not start in 2022, but in 2014.

Then no point in attacking Russia's objective of wiping out neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

Reactions: Ironhide and Hydra
Some Ukrainian nationalists thought it was a bright idea to charge Russian tanks with molotov cocktails in an open field. All of them got machine gunned by the tanks. Ukrainian TV channels were teaching how to make molotov cocktails, but they never taught how to use it.

Warning, Graphic video, Click the url to open video in YouTube.

Western countries must Realise that Just as Russian OIL and Gas is a necessity for them , similarly
Buying Weapons from Russia is our Necessity

In any case China will be the biggest beneficiary of these
Sanctions

Some Ukrainian nationalists thought it was a bright idea to charge Russian tanks with molotov cocktails in an open field. All of them got machine gunned by the tanks. Ukrainian TV channels were teaching how to make molotov cocktails, but they never taught how to use it.

Warning, Graphic video, Click the url to open video in YouTube.

Tank vs Molotov cocktails... 😬
photo_10.jpg

Reactions: Volcano
Guess the stage is set for Weibo , Baidu & other Chinese SM platforms to proliferate in Russia apart from their own local ones. So much for FoE. Hope our perennially asleep GoI takes cognisance of this .

Nothing gets rid of a snobby attitude of self-righteousness of, 'Finland is not interested in NATO,' like a Russian invasion.

Who's next Sweden?
Snobby attitude of self righteousness ? Guess poor chappie here is blissfully unaware of the moden history of Finland. Instead of reading up about it , he chooses to display his ignorance out here .

Turns out that the story of 13 Ukranian soldiers in snake island bravely standing up against Russian warship and die fighting was also war propaganda. All of them surrendered and now accepted by Ukrainian Navy. I guess they are not going to get the Military honour declared by zelensky.