Ukraine - Russia Conflict

This was inevitable and in the works for a while now.

I can say with such confidence that the thousands of Ukrainians training in Poland and Germany right now a significant of them have been training on M1A2's and Bradley IFV.
FcZ60ejXoAQqGD6.jpg

Looks like US has gotten Ukraine boys to drink that poison called Redbull. It don't give you wings it gives you the shertz!

I think these will be used for the Crimean offensive once they take Kherson north of the Derp river and have some foothold south of the Derp river.

US has been really really smart in not giving Ukraine high-tech weapons all at once and in bulk. It's has been a show me/observe if they can and then give. Smart decision.

• Informative
Reactions: Bon Plan
Russia didn't have enough troops to defend all fronts. They do have around 20k troops in the west of dniper. If they withdraw troops to the east of dniper, they can free up some troops to defend other fronts.

On the other hand, such a withdrawal will put Russian positions in Crimea in artillery range.
A withdrawal is also difficult due to the bridge situation.

Looks like they are running out of copium

It must be getting bad when Putin's propaganda yentas start eating each other.
He finally called it a war at 1:05. The word 'colonial' also mentioned.

"We haven't even started yet." Neither have we, wait and see what we send Ukraine if Russia fully mobilises.

That white-haired guy still thinks it's the 1960s. It's people like him that have dragged Russia down the toilet.

Last edited:
He finally called it a war at 1:05. The word 'colonial' also mentioned.

"We haven't even started yet." Neither have we, wait and see what we send Ukraine if Russia fully mobilises.

That white-haired guy still thinks it's the 1960s. It's people like him that have dragged Russia down the toilet.
White hair guy is as delusional as the fanboys at russiandefense.

The final comment said it all. "So my 10 year-old kids will eventually be fighting this war?"

Spokesperson of Operation Command South confirmed 5 settlements and 500 km2 liberated in Kherson region in last 2 weeks: Vysokopillia, Novovoznesenske, Bilohirka, Myrolyubivka and Sukhyi Stavok.

why am I geting a feeling that the areas librated by Ukraine might get bombed by tactical nukes and that will kill over 200000 Ukrainian soldiers.
Too early for that. Russians haven't been pushed to that extent. They will have to mobilise and have a failed second invasion first for that too happen.

Desertion, I think. Morale has been low for a while. For a lot of Russian troops, this Ukrainian advance is the perfect opportunity to flee back home.

They never had the morale even in the initial invasion. Their was no seriousness to the invasion. The amount of constant blunders the Russians did in this invasion is comparable to the Russo-japansse naval war. The only difference is the Ukrainians are being spoonfed by the west and have unkillable ISR capabilities.

What is so hilarious about this war is that Russians neither have a SEAD/DEAD capability neither do they have the capability to use precision munitions. They are unironically an inferior adversaries to the Pakistanis even. Lol
Like I said back in those days all three of youz were militarily equal-ish in tech that is not the case anymore chicom military is significantly on the next level compared to India.
That is not at all true. The Pakistanis were ahead and had better access to western military. The only difference was that 60's american hardware got exposed to be inferior to 50's British hardware.

• Haha
Reactions: Hydra and BMD
Russian pilot crashes his Su-34 in Crimea.

Russian air force literally don't have a concept of pgm's or standoff munitions. They have been seriously exposed. And haven't even tried to improve on it. The Russians should just ask the Chinese and buy the ls-6 series and integrate on their flankers instead of doing dumb bomb runs with 70's trash. No wonder the IAF didn't. show any interest in the su-35's.

Chuck Pfarrer | Indications & Warnings |
@ChuckPfarrer
FLASH TRAFFIC /KHERSON 1500/ UTC 12 SEP/ Breaking information from the UKR General Staff reports that RU units on the N bank of the Dnieper are presently negotiating the surrender of their positions and weapons. It is unknown if this a localized or a general capitulation.

Iuliia Mendel
@IuliiaMendel
·
6h
Near Kherson,
🇷🇺
is struggling to bring sufficient reserves forward across the Dnipro River to the front line. An improvised floating bridge remains incomplete;
🇺🇦
artillery is hitting crossings of the Dnipro so frequently that
🇷🇺
cannot carry out repairs to damaged bridges-British MoD

Trent Telenko
@TrentTelenko
·
20h
English:

"In Kherson, the RUS actually shortened the lines of defense so as to be within range of their own artillery from the eastern bank of the Dnieper. I am talking about a 5-10 km retreat towards Kherson. These are the effects of the problem with the supply of artillery
Fcdo-UnWQAQvvfM.jpg

Oy vey! Things are happening way too fast and at these speeds Russian may be out of Eastern side of Ukraine. Ukraine forces may start invading Crimea before the first snowfall.
Very interesting for west countries... (probably USA first)
This war has become an intel bonanza for the US/NATO.

• Informative
Reactions: BMD
What is so hilarious about this war is that Russians neither have a SEAD/DEAD capability neither do they have the capability to use precision munitions. They are unironically an inferior adversaries to the Pakistanis even. Lol
I don't know about that, but they are certainly not doing so great.

They are unironically an inferior adversaries to the Pakistanis even. Lol
It always.
That is not at all true. The Pakistanis were ahead and had better access to western military. The only difference was that 60's american hardware got exposed to be inferior to 50's British hardware.
Exactly, people always bring indo pak scenario to glorify Russian tech. Yeas we did use Russian missiles to attack Karachi,but we managed to defeat them because of the wester equipments we used.

Even during we were forced to go for western or its Israeli counterparts to achieve victory.

Chuck Pfarrer | Indications & Warnings |
@ChuckPfarrer
FLASH TRAFFIC /KHERSON 1500/ UTC 12 SEP/ Breaking information from the UKR General Staff reports that RU units on the N bank of the Dnieper are presently negotiating the surrender of their positions and weapons. It is unknown if this a localized or a general capitulation.

Iuliia Mendel
@IuliiaMendel
·
6h
Near Kherson,
🇷🇺
is struggling to bring sufficient reserves forward across the Dnipro River to the front line. An improvised floating bridge remains incomplete;
🇺🇦
artillery is hitting crossings of the Dnipro so frequently that
🇷🇺
cannot carry out repairs to damaged bridges-British MoD

Trent Telenko
@TrentTelenko
·
20h
English:

"In Kherson, the RUS actually shortened the lines of defense so as to be within range of their own artillery from the eastern bank of the Dnieper. I am talking about a 5-10 km retreat towards Kherson. These are the effects of the problem with the supply of artillery
View attachment 24536
Confirmed?

Very interesting for west countries... (probably USA first)
Seems it didn't work too well anyway. :unsure: