Ukraine - Russia Conflict

It's no different than what Russia did in early days of war,they showered numerous cruise missiles up on Ukrain. It didn't serve the purpose.

I think Russia is now starting phase two of war in winters. These missile strikes will become frequent. At one point of a time people will have fear of missile falling from sky. This is what in my opinion Russia will do. This will make many cities a complete warzone.

Some pretty good news:

Actual denazification in progress. Every time a Wagnerite is killed, the world becomes a little bit better.

And so it begins...
LOL

It began back in February. They used a ton of missiles back then. Thy kept it up for a while until they ran out of missiles and had to repurpose their S-300 and they've even used anti-ship missiles in ground attack role.

And the world says that Russians are running short of ammo and missiles? The idiots in western world do not know that Russian military industrial complex went into over drive about three years back to prepare for this war.

As per Ukrainian claims, Russia has managed to use S300 battery as SSM with GPS equivalent navigation, though accuracy not great. In surface to surface mode missile goes upto approx 120 kilometres range, enough to target regional locations.

Multiple Western military reporters have been releasing info on this alleged changes since last July I think.

View attachment 24812
The accuracy is somewhat poor though, unlike SM-6.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: RISING SUN
And? What do you want to say?
WHAT is Wrong with you?
"You talking to me?"

1665425310282.png

• Haha
Reactions: Amarante
I think Russia is now starting phase two of war in winters. These missile strikes will become frequent. At one point of a time people will have fear of missile falling from sky. This is what in my opinion Russia will do. This will make many cities a complete warzone
This war teach us a lesson,the much hyped Rocket force will not bring you victory, also contractual soldiers. The people like saurav jha who advertising rocket force over mmrca & people who advertising for Agniveer program should see this developments.

Perfect payback for Russia's little cruise missile tantrum:

The Armed Forces fired at the column of Russians with GMLRS missiles

looks like they missed targets even with cruise missiles , they are supposed to more accurate than ballistic missiles.
There is a report that it's just a deviated Ukrainian s300 missile.
looks like some were shot down, ukranian twitter bots are saying 40-50 of 120 were shot down but hard to say whether it is true or not.
40-50, Hard to believe, since still they are using the legacy SAMs for air defence.

nothing new, in 1971 India used anti-ship missiles to blow up oil storage in karachi port.
Its just how operator can put it to better use based on its capability.
An anti ship missile is basically a surface to surface missile, but if Russians are using SAM for land attack,then it is quite remarkable achievement but an act of separation.

An anti ship missile is basically a surface to surface missile, but if Russians are using SAM for land attack,then it is quite remarkable achievement but an act of separation.
They appear to be very inaccurate in surface-surface mode, it's most likely an act of desperation, i.e. not enough cruise missiles. It's been going on for months around Ukraine.
There is a report that it's just a deviated Ukrainian s300 missile.

40-50, Hard to believe, since still they are using the legacy SAMs for air defence.
They have some newer SAMs from NATO and Gepards, not sure how many though.

I think Russia is now starting phase two of war in winters. These missile strikes will become frequent. At one point of a time people will have fear of missile falling from sky. This is what in my opinion Russia will do. This will make many cities a complete warzone.
Lol. More frequent? Nyet. This was an optical attack to make Pooty not look weak and incompetent to show Russian fanboys in forums that have been bitching and whining how ineffective Russian forces have been. Fanboys have bought it. Maybe one more day of missiles and that's it. It will go back to the way it was for months now of 3-5 missiles a day maybe even less.

Lol. More frequent? Nyet. This was an optical attack to make Pooty not look weak and incompetent to show Russian fanboys in forums that have been bitching and whining how ineffective Russian forces have been. Fanboys have bought it. Maybe one more day of missiles and that's it. It will go back to the way it was for months now of 3-5 missiles a day maybe even less.
If Putin wants to use >$0.5bn-worth of missiles every day, let him. It means less for the real war effort and a quicker bankruptcy for Russia.