Ukraine - Russia Conflict

The west is honestly sick of hearing about Kashmir and Palestine for that matter. Both areas where terrorists operate and there are alleged rights abuses, it's difficult to tell who's in the right most of the time. It's almost as if terrorists and rights abuses follow each other around the globe. Strange that.

Britain has gifted this issue to India. You keep whatever On West of Afghanistan and let India control till Afghanistan. This should be the deal.

1666447448617.png

The west is honestly sick of hearing about Kashmir and Palestine for that matter. Both areas where terrorists operate and there are alleged rights abuses, it's difficult to tell who's in the right most of the time. It's almost as if terrorists and rights abuses follow each other around the globe. Strange that.
I am also sick of west crying/whining about Ukrainian -russia war to India.
I also cant tell who is in right most of the time.:LOL::LOL:

I am also sick of west crying/whining about Ukrainian -russia war to India.
I also cant tell who is in right most of the time.:LOL::LOL:
It's really extremely obvious. Kashmir has always been disputed, which is why it was never internationally recognised as belonging to either, whereas Ukraine was recognised as an independent state for 30 years prior to the Russian invasion and it was originally invaded by the Russian Empire in the first place. The only terrorists are the Russian military, without their presence in Ukraine the war would not even exist.

Honest question, is there even anything in POK that's worth fighting over? Sounds like all you win is a border with Afghanistan, which is no prize whatsoever.

Last edited:
This is like Sri Lanka in the 60s, when they disenfranchised the Tamils, which led to an insurgency. Had India been a powerful nation, we would have invaded Sri Lanka to liberate the Tamils, and it would have been morally justified.
Thank God, We didn't do that.
LTTE???

It's really extremely obvious.
So is in Kashmir case.

No. Russia has no right over Ukraine. But the Ukrainians themselves have alienated their own people.

The situation can't be compared to PoK because PoK legally belongs to India, signed over via the Instrument of Accenssion, agreed to by all parties concerned.

What makes the Russian situation special is the Ukrainians themselves reduced their Russian citizens into second-class citizens in their own country. Unlike what's been propagated in Western fairy tales, the language law is very serious. This is like Sri Lanka in the 60s, when they disenfranchised the Tamils, which led to an insurgency. Had India been a powerful nation, we would have invaded Sri Lanka to liberate the Tamils, and it would have been morally justified.

The Ukrainians sank their own ship.
I'm afraid Russia played a large part in fostering ethnic strife in Ukraine. Had Russian forces stayed out of Ukraine from the start, the ethnic strife would not have manifest. So it really can't be compared to the Sri Lanka situation because that strife manifest without India's involvement.

The language law is not serious. It's common for a country to select one primary language. It was only in 2012 that an bill later ruled unconstitutional changed that in Ukraine. Using that as an excuse for invasion and warfare is BS.

No, Russia couldn't accept Ukraine in the EU, if Yanukovych had joined the EU like his people requested Russia would still have invaded, even if they made 9000 languages national languages. Russia offers nothing other European countries want and it despises any country wants more than it can offer.
So is in Kashmir case.
Disagree. Kashmir has been disputed from the moment of its creation, and logically there was no reason it should have been created. You can blame the BE for that one.

The intent to occupy was always there since Putin talked about Novorossiya back in 2014. There was no doubt that if Russia crossed the border, it was to occupy whatever they could get. And there was no doubt that they went in completely unprepared.
Zelensky was not in power in 2014. You said it was Zelensky's election that caused the invasion.
Good luck explaining this:
As you can see in your own link, this law has been criticized by the Venice Commission and recommended a number of changes. It's important to note that the European Union, which Ukraine wants to join, has demanded following the recommendations of the Venice Commission as a prerequisite for adhesion.
Also, this laws is from 2019. After Russia invaded. Without Russian interference, it would never have appeared. This was a reaction to aggression, as the Russian language has become a problem of internal security.
What's only fair? Nothing concerning a language must be touched as long as it follows the law of the land on an equitable basis. As I said before, Ukraine ceased being a democracy in 2014. There's literally nothing you can say that can justify Ukraine's actions.
You're comparing a law mandating at least 50% Ukrainian content with large scale slaughter and torture. An excessive law can be amended. A life destroyed cannot be restored. There is literally nothing you can say that can justify Russia's actions, and the overblown hullaballoo about Ukraine's linguistic policies is certainly not one.
PS: The new law also says Russians can only learn in Russian up to primary school. And 90% of all audio/video entertainment must be in Ukrainian.
And in the areas "liberated" by Russia, Ukrainian is forbidden and talking in that language will get you summarily executed.
You are just talking about anecdotal stuff. One-off stuff from here or there. There are anti-French citizens in France as well. It's the majority that counts.
So convenient for willful blindness. People protest the occupation? Doesn't count, it's not insurgency. People attack the occupiers? They're misguided idiots. People getting murdered? Oh, it's anecdotal.

It's not one-off, it's systematic.

Do you have any valid proof that the majority of Ukrainians are siding with Russia?
The situation can't be compared to PoK because PoK legally belongs to India, signed over via the Instrument of Accenssion, agreed to by all parties concerned.
Ukraine legally belongs to Ukraine. This is agreed by Russia given its signature of the Budapest Memorandum where Russia agreed to protect Ukraine's territorial integrity and sovereignty.
What makes the Russian situation special is the Ukrainians themselves reduced their Russian citizens into second-class citizens in their own country. Unlike what's been propagated in Western fairy tales, the language law is very serious. This is like Sri Lanka in the 60s, when they disenfranchised the Tamils, which led to an insurgency. Had India been a powerful nation, we would have invaded Sri Lanka to liberate the Tamils, and it would have been morally justified.
What makes the Kashmir situation special is the Indians themselves have reduced their Kashmiri citizens into second-class citizens in their own country. Unlike what's been propagated in Hindu fairy tales, the revocation of statehood and autonomy and the communication blackout imposed on Kashmiri is very serious. Had Pakistan been a powerful nation, they would have invaded Indian-occupied Kashmir, and it would have been morally justified. Funny, isn't it?

But let's be real. What's the citizenship rank of minorities in Russia? I'd rather be a Russophone in Ukraine than an Ukrainophone in Russia. Or a Tatar in Russia. Or a Yakut in Russia. Or a Nenet in Russia. Or a Buryat in Russia. Or, heck, a Russian in Russia, for that matter.

Last edited:
What makes the Kashmir situation special is the Indians themselves have reduced their Kashmiri citizens into second-class citizens in their own country. Unlike what's been propagated in Hindu fairy tales, the revocation of statehood and autonomy and the communication blackout imposed on Kashmiri is very serious. Had Pakistan been a powerful nation, they would have invaded Indian-occupied Kashmir, and it would have been morally justified. Funny, isn't it?
LOL! There Is no comparison.
First of all, There is no language that is being forced upon in kashmir.
Second, The bill was passed by both houses and supreme court has said that there is nothing wrong in that( I. E. The law is constitunally valid/right.)
Third, why would One state( J&K) have privilege different set of rules/laws( Worded as Autonomy) and rest of 28 states has to follow the different rules.
Like this: That’s the article which prevents non-Kashmiris from owning land in Kashmir while Kashmiris can own land in any 28 states.
Blacking out communication and imposing curfew for Limited amount of time is not disenfranchisement.

Honest question, is there even anything in POK that's worth fighting over? Sounds like all you win is a border with Afghanistan, which is no prize whatsoever.
China having access to it(POK) can create massive problem in future ( From military POV).

Last edited:
The Ukrainians sank their own ship.
Pavel Gubarev: Russian agent.
Alexander Borodai: Russian agent.
Igor Girkin: Russian agent.
Fyodor Berezin: Russian agent.
Vladimir Antyufeyev: Russian agent.
Arsen Pavlov: Russian agent.
The whole "uprising" in the Donbass was entirely orchestrated by the Kremlin, using Russian leaders and Russian troops. Ukraine didn't sink its own ship; Russia shot them.

LOL! There Is no comparison.
Point is that when someone is hypocritical and biased enough, anything can be justified for any pretext. Randomradio here is pretending that having to have newspapers in Ukrainian is a perfectly valid reason for Russia to invade, pillage, torture, and murder.

You could find thousands of articles arguing that Muslims in India are a disenfranchised minority especially under the rule of the Hindutva nationalist BJP. I'm not saying this is my opinion, however. Just that these claims of disenfranchisement are basically a red herring. Something that is used by Russian propaganda; just like the supposed plight of Indian Muslims is used by Pakistani propaganda.

Reactions: BMD
Point is that when someone is hypocritical and biased enough, anything can be justified for any pretext. Randomradio here is pretending that having to have newspapers in Ukrainian is a perfectly valid reason for Russia to invade, pillage, torture, and murder.
Well what can I say, @randomradio very easily believes Russian Propaganda. This is not limited to just politics, but also in tech space too.
I remember him Regurgitating KRET's Propaganda about how new Photonic radar can easily do facial recognition from 400km away etc.
@randomradio Do you still standby that statement or have you reconsidered it? I am not trying to be a Di*k?
You could find thousands of articles arguing that Muslims in India are a disenfranchised minority especially under the rule of the Hindutva nationalist BJP. I'm not saying this is my opinion, however. Just that these claims of disenfranchisement are basically a red herring. Something that is used by Russian propaganda; just like the supposed plight of Indian Muslims is used by Pakistani propaganda.
Yup! I get that.

China having access to it(POK) can create massive problem in future ( From military POV).
The way I look at, if Britain had never created Kashmir as an independent state and instead split it 50/50 between India and Pakistan in 1947, you would probably be happy now but because they left it independent and there was a war, India is not happy, even though it ended up controlling 55% of it.
Pavel Gubarev: Russian agent.
Alexander Borodai: Russian agent.
Igor Girkin: Russian agent.
Fyodor Berezin: Russian agent.
Vladimir Antyufeyev: Russian agent.
Arsen Pavlov: Russian agent.
The whole "uprising" in the Donbass was entirely orchestrated by the Kremlin, using Russian leaders and Russian troops. Ukraine didn't sink its own ship; Russia shot them.
Exactly. And what's more, Russia had this plan in place pre-organised well before Yanukovych fled.

I've been thinking this for a long time. Russia is losing shed loads of men attacking Bakhmut and Soledar. They've been attacking it solid without success for 2 months.