Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Here you go with your false equivalences again. Zelensky is not a dictator who gassed several hundred thousand of his people and invaded his neighbour. False equivalences are just hypocrisy in a fancy dress.
@BMD Your thoughts on this?
I mean you are so up your T*TS about a poor country like India for getting cheap oil.
I wish you hold the same standard for US.
The amount has been reduced dramatically. Also, some pretty dubious analysis.

1667465978429.png

100 plus SU35s along with 130+ SU30SM so it means over 230 4+ gen Flankers. They are also updating SU30SM with AL41F1S engines and IRBIS radars. VVS would order more SU30SM2s soon. They have also integrated R37M with these new gen Flankers. With kinematics of a Flanker launching it from 55k feet at Mach 1.5 would mean a range of 250 kms. Good enough to force NATO AWACS back.

When comparing their current air force against NATO, in Europe alone they are outgunned. Bring in America, it will become meaningless. The Russians need 500-1000 Su-57 class fighters to compete. They need the S-350 and S-500 in large numbers too.

The Russians have to employ an extremely defensive posture with their current inventory, and given the number of Su-34s shot down in Ukraine, their jets are not cutting-edge without new EW suite upgrades that are Su-57 equivalent or better, perhaps the Su-34M. There's nothing impressive about their air force under the skin. Only their bomber fleet is somewhat good.

BTW, what's your take on this analysis and kill exchange ration of SU35 vs F35:

Anybody's guess. The Su-35 is based on old tech, the F-35 is still WIP, but should be able to perform most A2A missions quite comfortably.
Fact. You defend their every action without question.

Nope. I'm quite critical about the way they waged their war.

Far worse than mass slaughter of bound and gagged civilians? Stop it with the bullshit. The West has committed its share of wrongdoings, but Russia is so much worse, principally due to a complete lack of accountability. When America commits war crimes, this causes domestic outrage and the culprits are punished; even if it's often a slap on the wrist. When Russia commits war crimes, nobody cares at home, because that's just accepted as normal. And if anyone did protest, they'd get 15 years of prison in a Siberian gulag for disrespecting the troops.

Both sides commit war crimes, is my point. The West isn't levitating above everyone else.

You're just being silly. Just a few AGM-88 fitted on the Ukrainian MiG-29s were enough to severely impact Russian air defenses and allow Ukraine to use air support on the Kherson front. A thorough NATO intervention in Ukraine would begin by a SEAD campaign and then destruction of every single item of Russian arsenal that's where it's not supposed to be and at least as big as a car. NATO doctrine is all about blowing stuff up from the skies.

Russian ADS inside Ukraine is very old. They are operating to the level necessary to defeat old versions of Flankers and Fulcrums. It's not NATO-ready, like the one in Crimea. For example, BMD regularly posts updates of destroyed equipment, but I don't see Pantsirs in them.

Why? 'Cause they want to keep their equipment ready in case of NATO intervention. As far as the Russians are concerned, Ukraine's AF is not at the level necessary for them to go out of their way to challenge all the time.
Russia has not been a superpower since the fall of the Soviet Union. The huge Soviet nuclear arsenal that they've kept is the only thing that allowed them to pretend to be bigger than they really are. The Russian budget is kept aloft only through export of raw products -- oil, gas, grain, timber. The textbook definition of an underdeveloped country. None of the heavy industries they've inherited from the Soviet Union have been able to compete; most of them just up and died. In reality, Russia is a failed country undermined by gangrenous corruption. And a failed country does not a superpower make.

Basically why I fear their potential war economy.

European part of NATO, not counting Turkey, still represents 3.6 times the population, 12 times the GDP, and 5.7 times the military spending of Russia.

Agreed with the first two, but not the last.

You may have already read my posts detailing the significantly lower costs of their weapons. Plus they can afford modernisation with significantly less impact on their economy, versus, say, if France had to double the size of its armed forces over the next 10 years. There's also the fear of Russia being the first to introduce unmanned capabilities via the Armata.

western media will never report the fact that ukraine amassed troops even before russia did, it was just russia pre-empted their move.

Ukraine's mobilisation was announced long ago, it was well reported. That's how we know 700000 troops were mobilised by May.

That's also why we know half of them are casualties now.

• Haha
Reactions: BMD
According to boys here no dirty bomb was being planned by the joker.

All this nuclear talk is to keep the war brewing in Third World papers. Russia has no need to resort to nukes. Thier only problem was the lack of sufficient infantry and that has been taken care of. Now they have relief forces and have plugged gaps as well. There's the possibility of a major Russian winter offensive.

If you need to fight the mob you need a mob. russia achieving technology parity with west is a long shot as there are more countries in nato mob which can invest and conduct r&d at a faster rate. russia needs to do what the nato mob does. They need to get out of one sided arms control treaties which deliberately ensured that russian allies dint get technology but west went onto share technology with nato mob.

They will have to arm their allies with better technology which will make nato mob work harder. Supporting serbia or turkey will put brakes on the nato, there will be issues while dealing with countries like turkey but it is worth the effort.

I had warned about this months ago, that post-sanctions Russia can now freely sell cutting-edge weapons to Iran and NoKo. Even at their own cost if necessary. This threat is keeping SoKo and Israel in line.

They lie, admit lying, and then randomradio and jetray still believe them anyway.

No one would have cared about Assange and Snowden if the West only spoke the truth.
According to Rybar:

In the next few days, a Su-24M bomber will fly to Poland from the airfield of the 7th tactical aviation brigade of the Ukrainian Air Force in Starokonstantinov (Khmelnitsky region).
Western experts intend to determine the possibility of integrating the Storm Shadow (British version) or SCALP (French) cruise missile into the Su-24M weapon system.

203117.jpg

If this is allowed, then I don't see any reason why the US wouldn't allow ATACMS. Smells like Russian propaganda to me.