Ukraine - Russia Conflict

France ordered 500 SCALP-EG missiles in January 1998. Originally, it was estimated that 400 missiles would be upgraded by MBDA for the French forces and delivered between 2018 and 2021, but the 2014-2019 military programming law only provided for 100 upgraded missiles in a joint programme with the UK. So we have about 350 that we do not want to upgrade and that are still usable.
How many scalp we had ordered? If itsnt confidential..

Assange was a rapist and Snowden was a traitor at the end of the day. Russia would simply have poisoned both of them. When you leak classified information it's an offence, even if the contents aren't really that revealing. I mean, let me ask, what's the most controversial of any of their leaks?

Assange slept with two hookers who then decided to slap rape charges on him. How convenient for the US govt. Yeah, dude. Tell me more after you've actually slept with someone. :ROFLMAO:

Snowden is a hero whistle-blower, not the kind you think. While you have a duty towards your work, you also have your duty towards your constitution, and the latter should trump the former. Rights are suspended only during war.

The US would have nothing to hide if they were truthful. Oh, wait...
Saddam and the sanctions were killing more people beforehand.

Ah, yes, kill the bad guy using a bad guy. Wonder why Bush feels remorse then...

Given the quality of their outfits and the fact that many of their soldiers got frostbite last last March, that seems unlikely.

Frostbites are inevitable, just like accidental injuries and deaths.
But they do like being herded. It seems to be more linked to the war than lockdowns, could be something to do with them bankrolling Russia. Ukraine isn't just fighting Russia now, it's fighting all the axes powers - Iran providing drones, Syria and Wagnerite states providing people, North Korea providing ammunition, and China providing money. A coalition of the evil.

Their economy is going down due to endless Covid lockdowns.

Donbas fell into unrest long before that because of the militias. The militias came first. The problem is the West created the environment that forced Russia to invade. Ukraine was a red line.

Whether Russia invaded or not, whether it was right or wrong, they should have finished it within a week, or at best a month. Not this circus.

Other than that, the Russians are imperialists, so they intend to recreate the SU.
Bullshit! The militias were Russian - proven. Russia had this crap planned as a contingency before Yanukovych was even elected. "The West, the west, the west..." Because Ukraine wouldn't want to keep its own country if not for western intervention would they? I refer you to my earlier comment:

"That's why the Third World is the Third World, they don't think too well. "

That's why the Third World is the Third World, they don't think too well.

Then you shouldn't bother the Third World.

Has NATO previously annexed any territories in Europe like Russia has both before 1991 and after?

Pretty much all of the Warsaw Pact countries. "Annex" has a very wide definition.

No, your 'neutrality' - speaking about you personally - is actually a pro-Russian stance, not neutrality at all, and is grounded in an illogical continuance of hatred of the West for historical reasons.

Not at all. I've never been pro-Russia. You guys are so rabidly anti-Russia that I am only providing counter-points to the lies you have been fed. Especially so since the West will do exactly the same thing to India in another 15-20 years on some pretext or other. So it's a good case study for us too.

I'd very much prefer Russia democratizes and becomes an ally with Europe in order to counter China.

China is the real global threat. And I am extremely critical of the French stance of not doing anything about it. At least the Solomon Islands is kicking them awake, but I get the feeling it will still fail to wake them up. I guess they feel India is enough. ;)

Assange slept with two hookers who then decided to slap rape charges on him. How convenient for the US govt. Yeah, dude. Tell me more after you've actually slept with someone. :ROFLMAO:
This person is a hooker?

Like I said, your sources are shit.
Snowden is a hero whistle-blower, not the kind you think. While you have a duty towards your work, you also have your duty towards your constitution, and the latter should trump the former. Rights are suspended only during war.
And their was a war, so what's your point? Did Assange leak anything about any other country? That's bias not journalism. Snowden signed up to the fact that he would be arrested if he did what he did. Snowden is a dog-blower not a whistle blower, he released millions of classified files, many of which were not tied to NSA snooping. There's no way there's any other outcome.
The US would have nothing to hide if they were truthful. Oh, wait...
Politics has to be conducted behind closed doors, every government will agree on that. There are sensitive issues that all government deal with. Does the Indian government go leaking NIA files onto the internet all the time? If not, what are they hiding? Naive person.
Ah, yes, kill the bad guy using a bad guy. Wonder why Bush feels remorse then...
Because he never wanted it to be so messy. His father is the real culprit for not doing it in 1991 when it would have been far easier and more explainable.
Frostbites are inevitable, just like accidental injuries and deaths.
Frostbite of the feet is a result of improper equipment and not knowing WTF you are doing.
Their economy is going down due to endless Covid lockdowns.
Looks more like Ukraine War to me.

Then you shouldn't bother the Third World.
Yet they ask for aid and send migrants continuously. Who is bothering who?
Pretty much all of the Warsaw Pact countries. "Annex" has a very wide definition.
Only in your perverse dictionary. 'Annex' is when you take part or all of another country and add it to your own by force. So no, you are talking BS. The Warsaw Pact countries didn't want Russia, they chose for themselves.
Not at all. I've never been pro-Russia. You guys are so rabidly anti-Russia that I am only providing counter-points to the lies you have been fed. Especially so since the West will do exactly the same thing to India in another 15-20 years on some pretext or other. So it's a good case study for us too.
BS. Plain BS.
I'd very much prefer Russia democratizes and becomes an ally with Europe in order to counter China.
It's not going to happen with Putin is it, he has taken the country in exactly the opposite direction. So you should want him gone, if you genuinely feel this way.
China is the real global threat. And I am extremely critical of the French stance of not doing anything about it. At least the Solomon Islands is kicking them awake, but I get the feeling it will still fail to wake them up. I guess they feel India is enough. ;)
That statement doesn't even make sense.

This person is a hooker?

Like I said, your sources are shit.

Oh, really? Haha.

And their was a war, so what's your point? Did Assange leak anything about any other country? That's bias not journalism. Snowden signed up to the fact that he would be arrested if he did what he did. Snowden is a dog-blower not a whistle blower, he released millions of classified files, many of which were not tied to NSA snooping. There's no way there's any other outcome.

Politics has to be conducted behind closed doors, every government will agree on that. There are sensitive issues that all government deal with. Does the Indian government go leaking NIA files onto the internet all the time? If not, what are they hiding? Naive person.

Because he never wanted it to be so messy. His father is the real culprit for not doing it in 1991 when it would have been far easier and more explainable.

Frostbite of the feet is a result of improper equipment and not knowing WTF you are doing.

Looks more like Ukraine War to me.

Google "whistleblower" and learn something meaningful.
Yet they ask for aid and send migrants continuously. Who is bothering who?

Only in your perverse dictionary. 'Annex' is when you take part or all of another country and add it to your own by force. So no, you are talking BS. The Warsaw Pact countries didn't want Russia, they chose for themselves.

BS. Plain BS.

It's not going to happen with Putin is it, he has taken the country in exactly the opposite direction. So you should want him gone, if you genuinely feel this way.

That statement doesn't even make sense.

Annex has a very wide definition. You do not need physical control over a country in order to annex it.

If France is doing something with India to counter China, it must remain secret, there is no point in proclaiming it loudly, on the contrary, it would allow China to make arrangements. Moreover, this would deteriorate the commercial relations between France and China, and even between Europe and China (Airbus for example) which would complicate our relations with Germany.

• Agree
Reactions: Amarante and Hydra
Oh, really? Haha.
So you were wrong basically.
Google "whistleblower" and learn something meaningful.
Whistleblowing in the case of these two turds and Bradley/Chelsea Manning was a cover for releasing lots of classified details not even linked to the 'alleged' whistleblowing. Lives were put in danger, that gets you prison, or Russia, which is worse than prison. Hopefully when Putin gets desperate he will mobilise Snowden's stupid ar5e.
Annex has a very wide definition. You do not need physical control over a country in order to annex it.
Only in your perverse dictionary. Nothing NATO has done since 1991 in Europe is remotely close to the definition of annexation as described by international law. If a country requests to join the EU/NATO that is not annexation, and I cannot understand why anyone with an IQ beyond that of a tea cosy would consider it as such. They are free to leave at any time, does Ukraine have the option of getting rid of Russia from their country?

Only Russia sees NATO membership as annexation because it means they can't annex that member any more.

FgpusInWQAA5pt2

FgpusbHWIAEBHZE

Reactions: BMD