Ukraine - Russia Conflict

US has now grown old and is now suffering from ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION... 😊

So no US has neither the strong will nor the sheer power to bring down China, Russia or for that matter even India.

Gosh they lost to the Gritty Vietnam the last war they actually fought with boots on the ground, all rest like gulf war, Iraq war, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria etc. were all Arial affair firing thousands of missiles and PGMs with very little on the ground.

If people are surprised with the Russian casualties then remember this that this real thing as Russians are fighting with their boots on ground and the results will be there for all to see when they actually capture all the land required with most of the infrastructure intact and common people residing there accepting the new regime.. 🤗
Tell me the last actuall war that USSR /Russia won? It was WW2, ys of course they overrun over few East European countries soon after/during WW2.

Ukraine was Created by LENIN

Tell me the last actuall war that USSR /Russia won? It was WW2, ys of course they overrun over few East European countries soon after/during WW2.
Ok so Russians aren't capable enough. If so then why Americans are not intervening and bring Russians down on their knees....

US knows what they are facing and know it will be a MAD situation... 😊

Human Trafficking Gangs Eyeing Ukranian Women
Slavic women always targeted for such activities after 1991.
Ok so Russians aren't capable enough. If so then why Americans are not intervening and bring Russians down on their knees....

US knows what they are facing and know it will be a MAD situation... 😊
@lcafanboy those 6000+ nuke warhead is giving enough reason to US for not intervene in current situation.

Everything is fair in love and war. Hence MAD mutually assured destruction situation.... 😊
U ask me why US is not intervening in Ukraine, i said the reason.

Russians never won a proper war in last 70 years, even PAF scored few kills on USSR airforce over Afghanistan. If Russia managed to defeat Ukraine, that will be their first.
Where US had few victories, doesnt matter if those were against weak or ultra weak opponents.

No, right now the highest bidder is China. If China abstains, Pakistan abstains.

All he is saying is the letter from China is more powerful today than the letter from the West.

What we can see in this comment of Imran is the utter failure of Pakistan as a nation.
These guys dont know what is diplomacy .
Every where they goes they come with Kashmir ,Kashmir,India ,India.
We can understand if it for domestic politics but in diplomacy lol

Reactions: Hydra
What we can see in this comment of Imran is the utter failure of Pakistan as a nation.
These guys dont know what is diplomacy .
Every where they goes they come with Kashmir ,Kashmir,India ,India.
We can understand if it for domestic politics but in diplomacy lol

It's what happens when civilians are not allowed to mature in a functional govt.

Reactions: SrNair
Let me inform you of the unofficial heirarchy of whites - the WASP ( White Anglo Saxon Protestant ) is at the top of the pecking order .

Then come the Romance speakers like the French & the Germanic speaking people.

They are usually but not always followed by Catlicks like the Italians & Irish - wogs essentially.

Then you've the Hispanics / Latinos , Spaniards etc

Then come the Slavs - nominal whites but almost a different race & a different religion - Orthodox Christians.

Then you have the Jews ( though their social standing seems to be up in the US especially if they're rich & influential - these things go hand in hand & Europe in general due to guilt pangs post Holocaust . How could we the most civilised people in the history of the whole world let something like this happen in Europe of all places . No such consideration extended to other racial or religious minorities . In fact even the Jews would've been passed over { pun unintended } had the holocaust not occurred in Europe. That location was & is always the bottom-line. Hence the outrage over what happened in Yugoslavia 3 decades ago & now what's happening to Ukraine ) .

Then you have the Muslims unless of course you happen to be Gulf Sheiks or related to them in which case you're on par with the French & Germans.

Then you've the Mongoloid race unless of course you're Japanese or South Korean - honorary whites albeit exotic which then places you anywhere between the Wogs & Slavs. Note : This position of late has seen upgradation to above the Muslims post 9/11.

At the bottom of the dung heap you've everybody else like the South East Asians etc .

After the SE Asians, you've Hindus & the Blacks . It's one & the same thing actually unless you happen to be a rice bag which then sees your elevation to SE Asian levels.

You mean English is the top ?

And by this way it seems only money is the one that plays the game

If a few papers released by Ukrainian sources are to be believed, the invasion had been approved way back in January 18. Again, complete information isn't available, surely not to random people surfing the internet.

Oh God........

There's a thing called "constitutional monarchy". All countries mentioned are functioning democracies with elections and parliaments, and are ruled by elected representatives, with the monarchs being mere figureheads. These are not republics, but are democracies; there's a difference between the 2.

As someone elese mentioned, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea i.e. North Korea is neither a democracy nor a republic.

The Monarch of Britain is the only person who can declare war officially and also the commander in chief and also the sole power which can any time dismiss the Parliament and also dismiss any member of Parliament and no law is passed without signature of the Monarch.

And Monarch is never elected by the people in Britain.

Indian doctor refuses to leave Ukraine without his pet panther and jaguar

Some years ago I read an article of the experiences of Chinese cabin crew with their compatriots. One story involved a passenger who smoked in the toilet of the aircraft which triggered the on board fire alarm prompting the aircraft to return.

Another one involved a passenger lighting up mid air & then getting into a scuffle with fellow passengers for trying to open the window to let the smoke out . I swear this one reminded me of Paddy ( @BMD ) when I read some of his analysis of geopolitical situations here which I think also demonstrates a larger point that involves @WHOHE too

As levels of prosperity rises among Indians we'd get to read a lot of such news I suspect & similar addlepated views here too which we already are , come to think of it by a couple of Indian members here like the one above my post .

China tried in 2020 in galwan, got their a-$$ whooped by Indian Army which fed them enough GOL GAPPAS, so much so that they don't have any more stomach for it.😊
Let them also try in Malacca straits, bay of Bengal or Indian Ocean, I am damn sure Indian Navy has the ability to give them a bloody nose there too... 😊
Oh I know, which is no different from what Russia is doing here. Ukraine is its Taiwan. It has left them in search of a better life and they can't accept it.

@BMD purpose of these posts isn't to portray BBC as evil. Its sole purpose is convey what we have been saying all along. There is no self righteouness left in any new channel whichever side they may be on. It's all about home country's self interest, and in this case it's all about UK interests, nothing more nothing less.
Unfortunately British TV does try very hard not to offend the easily offended, but that is not the same as RT, which simply sucks Putin's c0ck all day long. The BBC will cover news critical of the current government and different points of view. But yeah, areas critical of Islam is just something they try to avoid. That said, the beauty of press freedom is that other UK news outlets, like the one you linked will happily discuss both his subject and his quitting of the BBC.

There are various types of news channels and one among them is "Autocratic independent Western democratic BBC".
Well if you read the first article it seems like the main culprits, from your perspective, are the US-based Freedom House and Sweden-based V-Dem institutes, with the latter giving the harshest review. It's their reports that have downgraded you. The BBC is reporting on their reports.

The problem for us isn't Russia's actions, it's wrong, but we can clearly see what led to Russia's actions. That's the real problem.

What you are demonstrating is mob mentality. You don't care about the reasons. You are not using your critical thinking skills. "Putin bad, Russia bad, we good, we right". What's happening in the West is just a bunch of ignorants being swayed by public opinion.

The US instigated this war, and what the Russians are doing is pre-empting WW3. It's as simple as that.

This is basically the Cuban missile crisis in reverse. The ways in which the two countries solved their crises are different.
The US absolutely didn't instigate this war, Ukraine has been turned down by NATO and the I think The Netherlands held a referendum against them joining the EU. In the Cuban missile crisis Russia tried to place MRBMs in Cuba. No such move has been made here, nor was it on the cards even. Russia let its paranoia run away it and has put itself in a much worse situation than it would ever have been in by doing nothing. He has earned a raft of economic sanctions larger than even Saddam Hussein managed, he has healed all divisions between between the US, UK and EU single-handed and there is growing support for joining NATO in Sweden and geographically more problematic (for Russia) Finland as a result of this move. What's his next move? Invade the EU to prevent this?

He's acted in such a way that has caused other moves to be made, leaving his only remaining moves as either back down and suffer the consequences or actually start WWIII.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_