Ukraine - Russia Conflict

The US absolutely didn't instigate this war, Ukraine has been turned down by NATO and the I think The Netherlands held a referendum against them joining the EU. In the Cuban missile crisis Russia tried to place MRBMs in Cuba. No such move has been made here, nor was it on the cards even. Russia let its paranoia run away it and has put itself in a much worse situation than it would ever have been in by doing nothing. He has earned a raft of economic sanctions larger than even Saddam Hussein managed, he has healed all divisions between between the US, UK and EU single-handed and there is growing support for joining NATO in Sweden and geographically more problematic (for Russia) Finland as a result of this move. What's his next move? Invade the EU to prevent this?

He's acted in such a way that has caused other moves to be made, leaving his only remaining moves as either back down and suffer the consequences or actually start WWIII.
So if the West ends up making net gains thanks to Putin's miscalculations I can't see what & why exactly are you griping about? You ought to be grateful yet you sound the opposite of it. What gives Paddy?

We are far better than UK
Which is the 51st STATE OF USA
I find that amusing, because so many countries would love to be the 51st of America, just ask all the people trying to cross their southern borders, and look at all the people trying to cross the channel to the UK. What's your aim? Be the 4th state of Russia behind Belarus and Eritrea in the Nectar of Freedom Republic.

The US absolutely didn't instigate this war, Ukraine has been turned down by NATO and the I think The Netherlands held a referendum against them joining the EU. In the Cuban missile crisis Russia tried to place MRBMs in Cuba. No such move has been made here, nor was it on the cards even. Russia let its paranoia run away it and has put itself in a much worse situation than it would ever have been in by doing nothing. He has earned a raft of economic sanctions larger than even Saddam Hussein managed, he has healed all divisions between between the US, UK and EU single-handed and there is growing support for joining NATO in Sweden and geographically more problematic (for Russia) Finland as a result of this move. What's his next move? Invade the EU to prevent this?

He's acted in such a way that has caused other moves to be made, leaving his only remaining moves as either back down and suffer the consequences or actually start WWIII.

Wow, are you that gullible? Do you really think Russia would start a war, take more hits than necessary, all 'cause Ukraine is not joining the EU and NATO?

Have you ever considered Ukraine was never gonna join the EU and NATO in the first place?

This TIME magazine article Recalls what NIXON AND KISSINGER said about Indians in 1971
Really, you're going to judge us on what Nixon said when he thought nobody was listening? You should have heard what he said about the Jews on those tapes. I've just watch Watergate on Sky History, so I know. Nixon was worse than Trump in so many ways.

I find that amusing, because so many countries would love to be the 51st of America, just ask all the people trying to cross their southern borders, and look at all the people trying to cross the channel to the UK. What's your aim? Be the 4th state of Russia behind Belarus and Eritrea in the Nectar of Freedom Republic.
I completely endorse this sentiment , Paddy. Shamima Begum & dozens of ISIL widows suddenly became homesick. It's awfully good on the part of the courts in your land to order taking them back in. In a short while they may miss Syria & want to replicate Syria in UK which I'm sure your courts would take a kind view of.

It's just come to light that a 100 Scotsmen have headed to Ukraine as volunteers to fight the Russians there. I, for one, don't see any government in the UK banning their entry when they return. I also don't see anyone protesting if these guys get bored & try to replicate their experiences in Ukraine in GB some time in the future.

The icing on the cake would be when group no 1 joins up with group no 2 or the two join issues. Either way UK is in for fun times.

What we can see in this comment of Imran is the utter failure of Pakistan as a nation.
These guys dont know what is diplomacy .
Every where they goes they come with Kashmir ,Kashmir,India ,India.
We can understand if it for domestic politics but in diplomacy lol
Of all the different Muslims in the UK, from the pro-Western, England soccer team supporting ones, through to neutrals and the Jihadi types, I can't see any finding favour with his position. They see what China did with Uyghurs, they see what Russia did in Chechnya and in Crimea with the Tartars. And the Afghans remember that the Soviets used nerve agents and biological weapons on them.

Wow, are you that gullible? Do you really think Russia would start a war, take more hits than necessary, all 'cause Ukraine is not joining the EU and NATO?

Have you ever considered Ukraine was never gonna join the EU and NATO in the first place?
I think they would likely get into the EU eventually, as per Finland (also on Russian border), but like Georgia, which also wanted to join NATO, NATO would likely not permit their accession because of the potential it brings. Finland on the other hand has a long history of stability and was never part of USSR. If Finland wanted to join NATO they would likely succeed and then Russia would have the problem it was trying to prevent in a flavour they absolutely can't tamper with without starting WWIII.
It pretty much looks that way.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Even Singapore sanctioned Russia, first time they've sanctioned anyone since 1978, when they sanctioned Vietnam (also Soviet-backed) for invading Cambodia.

Ruble has fallen off a cliff.

Last edited:
I think they would likely get into the EU eventually, as per Finland (also on Russian border), but like Georgia, which also wanted to join NATO, NATO would likely not permit their accession because of the potential it brings. Finland on the other hand has a long history of stability and was never part of USSR. If Finland wanted to join NATO they would likely succeed and then Russia would have the problem it was trying to prevent in a flavour they absolutely can't tamper with without starting WWIII.

It pretty much looks that way.

You are definitely gullible.

My last 3 multiplayer invites on GTA.

Support.Ukraine
Screw.Putin
Putin.sucksc0ck
Putin.screwsdogs

No kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
I'm not the one who illuminated a tower in the Russian flag and called it the nectar of freedom. When you find yourself in the same boat as the Pakistani PM, it's the wrong boat.

So what's your take?
Reading all that you've written would make anyone or even myself confuse you for an Ukranian for a moment . Yet when it comes to empathy for your own kind when they were fighting for their own freedom was observed to be non existent on your part . In fact if anything you were on the side of their oppressors .

We're on our own side. Not for Russia or against Ukraine or for US or anything like that . We leave that business to lesser minds like yours.

Support.Ukraine
Screw.Putin
Putin.sucksc0ck
Putin.screwsdogs

No kidding.
I'm told that the AI algorithms automatically identifies users on the basis of previous history & accordingly selects games to be offered as allocated under select age groups. Yours would be 55 autistic. Which means you play games regular 10 yr olds do .

visit-russia-before-russia-visits-you.jpg

Reactions: The enlightened
I'm not the one who illuminated a tower in the Russian flag and called it the nectar of freedom. When you find yourself in the same boat as the Pakistani PM, it's the wrong boat.

So what's your take?

Yep, definitely gullible.

Sucker for Western propaganda, and now a sucker for Chinese propaganda too.

Support.Ukraine
Screw.Putin
Putin.sucksc0ck
Putin.screwsdogs

No kidding.

Stop playing videogames, hit the gym, play a sport.

🤣

I'd also recommend a few good animal psychologists & animal behavioural therapists who've an excellent track record with animals ( & Irish. It's one & the same thing actually) to go with the above recommendations .

Utter BS, the BBC spent several months hounding The Conservatives over Partygate. And you remember Watergate? How long did US News spend on that? Several years. This would never happen in Russia because the journalists would start dying.
Those are all internal issues they get to criticize the govt but on international issues they parrot the same line as their govt.