Ukraine - Russia Conflict

It's the crossing time that counts, the lower river crossing was shorter but slower, the reservoir crossing is longer but faster. Overall, about the same.

River crossing needs hours of preparation time followed by assembly. It's like standing in a queue.

Now Ukraine also has to defend any dried river bed as well as focusing on the offensive, far more complicated.

The opposite. They control whether the river bed stays dry or not, they control the dam upriver.

Had no choice. They didn't have enough people to hold and senior officers were at risk of being shot.

Lol. The Russians simply didn't have troops. The Kharkiv region did not even have regular Russian army, just territorial defence. And just 2 or 3 BTGs of them versus many UAF brigades. Kherson also had a handful of BTGs, they were in no way capable of defending against multiple brigades. It just goes to show how badly the UAF were mauled before the fall counteroffensive happened last year, to the point where the Russians were holding large amounts of ground with just a few thousand men. Pretty much all of the RAF strength was concetrated around Donbas and Zapo at the time.

Ukraine took all that land quickly simply because the Russians retreated.

Where did the train 1 million men? The NATO camps are passing through fair number, but not that quantity.

The entire UAF started off with 700k, not counting a nearly million man reserve. Draftees and reserves came in to fill in the losses of the initial 700+k. Most of them domestically trained in both Soviet and NATO doctrine.

NATO trained troops for the counteroffensive are just 60k in total, official.

TDF started small, but swelled massively over the starting months. At least 70k + 100k are known up to May last year. Current numbers are unknown.

Reactions: RASALGHUL
River crossing needs hours of preparation time followed by assembly. It's like standing in a queue.
Not if you have amphibious assault vehicles.
The opposite. They control whether the river bed stays dry or not, they control the dam upriver.
Flawed argument. They would have to very publicly breach a dam and drown thousands of Ukrainian civilians for that to be viable.
Lol. The Russians simply didn't have troops. The Kharkiv region did not even have regular Russian army, just territorial defence. And just 2 or 3 BTGs of them versus many UAF brigades. Kherson also had a handful of BTGs, they were in no way capable of defending against multiple brigades. It just goes to show how badly the UAF were mauled before the fall counteroffensive happened last year, to the point where the Russians were holding large amounts of ground with just a few thousand men. Pretty much all of the RAF strength was concetrated around Donbas and Zapo at the time.

Ukraine took all that land quickly simply because the Russians retreated.
They ran away in the face of a superior force. Equally, when Russia first invaded on Feb 24th 2022, Ukrainian forces quite literally weren't there at all in many places because they weren't expecting it. Around the Donbass area where they were, Russia never advanced at all. I.e. Aside from Bakhmut, which took 6 months, Russia has only gained territory in Ukraine through faggotry, cowardice and backstabbing.
The entire UAF started off with 700k, not counting a nearly million man reserve. Draftees and reserves came in to fill in the losses of the initial 700+k. Most of them domestically trained in both Soviet and NATO doctrine.
Sure, sure. Russia started off with 200k, not including volunteers, Wagner, LNR, DPR and the 12k already in the Donbass, plus all the SVR agents that have gradually been disinfected since.
NATO trained troops for the counteroffensive are just 60k in total, official.
Like they would tell you.
TDF started small, but swelled massively over the starting months. At least 70k + 100k are known up to May last year. Current numbers are unknown.
That's just the actual casualties mate.

Meanwhile, Kinzhal continues to fail.

1686912225201.png

"Speaking to Military History of Italy Falco says that he did not expect the latest American fighter jet with all modern systems and weapons could be so easily bypassed. Especially considering that the Su-30 is a 4th generation machine, albeit an upgraded one."
@Rajput Lion This is for you. I am not sure how much truth is in this article........But, Hey I just know that you will like it.

• Love
Reactions: Rajput Lion
1686931633716.png

"Speaking to Military History of Italy Falco says that he did not expect the latest American fighter jet with all modern systems and weapons could be so easily bypassed. Especially considering that the Su-30 is a 4th generation machine, albeit an upgraded one."
@Rajput Lion This is for you. I am not sure how much truth is in this article........But, Hey I just know that you will like it.
F-35 piloted by a Falco Pilot?

???

you-dont-say-nic-cage.gif

Come on dude you know Raj is.... well slow in logic when it comes to Russian weapon systems your post is going to send him to cloud 9 and he may even rub one out to it.

• Haha
Reactions: Rajput Lion
That looks more like Russian propaganda than truth, lol. But if true then EW suite of Su-30SM, i.e., Khibiny is indeed very effective even against world's most advance 5th gen VLO fighter.

Anyways, the ASPJ/HBJ GaN pods we've developed for MKI are even more advance than these Russian pods. In fact, post Su-30SM shoot down in Ukraine and NATO gaining access to Khibiny pods, IAF soon after floated a tender to indigenize these pods. So, our MKI stays ahead of the curve.

• Haha
Reactions: RASALGHUL and BMD
View attachment 28352

Come on dude you know Raj is.... well slow in logic when it comes to Russian weapon systems your post is going to send him to cloud 9 and he may even rub one out to it.
Apparently the 'Bulgarian Military' speak English now. Probably something to do with British colonialism I suspect. Russia also hit a MiG-24 base, truly amazing. Not only have they successfully hit everything that exists, they've now moved on to things that don't exist too.

Not surprised the F-35 was affected, wasn't this the same device an Su-24 used to 'turn-off' an Aegis destroyer years back? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Innominate
Apparently the 'Bulgarian Military' speak English now. Probably something to do with British colonialism I suspect. Russia also hit a MiG-24 base, truly amazing. Not only have they successfully hit everything that exists, they've now moved on to things that don't exist too.

Not surprised the F-35 was affected, wasn't this the same device an Su-24 used to 'turn-off' an Aegis destroyer years back? :ROFLMAO:

The Vlads gifted us an intact pod already

Reactions: Domobran7 and BMD