Ukraine - Russia Conflict

FN0HQ_0WUAQOqey

🤣🤣

I guess most western analysis of the war & I mean relatively genuine assessments of the war as opposed to propaganda masquerading as news or analysis are an extrapolation of the same thought process.

The problem that the West or Russia in this instance face are more or less the same. They've not fought a war against a decent sized professional army in a long long time leave alone a peer army . The Ukrainian Army too is not a professional well equipped army . Yet the Russian Army still hasn't managed to get it's act together.

Reactions: Ironhide

In the end this is what countries like India & a lot of other countries facing Insurgencies are worried about. If these start going off in Moscow or mainland Russia you can bet there's going to be more than a few going off in Poland or Romania or the Baltic States or even beyond that .

We've already seen what mindless & infinite proliferation of small arms have done to Afghanistan & Pakistan. Their societies have changed beyond recognition.

Reactions: Ironhide

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Around 200 NATO guys were merked in that missile strike. The above video is about French and this is the news from British:

msg-1310984791-22367.jpg

Around 200 NATO guys were merked in that missile strike. The above video is about French and this is the news from British:

View attachment 22922
35 were killed, 130ish injured. Not a lot for 30 missiles. Seems like most of them didn't make it, and one clearly hit the ground in front of the building because Russian tech is so sh*t.

35 were killed, 130ish injured. Not a lot for 30 missiles. Seems like most of them didn't make it, and one clearly hit the ground in front of the building because Russian tech is so sh*t.
I'm absolutely glad to see the morale of the Brits here . 35 dead is a mere trifle. I suppose hundreds of thousands are on their way to join the 2nd Crimean War which brings me to an important question.

When are you enlisting Paddy ? You seem pretty charged up & gung ho . Hell , You could post your videos out here & we'd ensure they get viral besides providing those volunteers there much needed entertainment to relieve the stress & tedium with your regular Mr Bean routine.

I'm absolutely glad to see the morale of the Brits here . 35 dead is a mere trifle. I suppose hundreds of thousands are on their way to join the 2nd Crimean War which brings me to an important question.

When are you enlisting Paddy ? You seem pretty charged up & gung ho . Hell , You could post your videos out here & we'd ensure they get viral besides providing those volunteers there much needed entertainment to relieve the stress & tedium with your regular Mr Bean routine.

That 35 number is propaganda from western countries, it was more like 180-200 NATO guys killed. Hilarious to see western news agencies printing the propaganda straight from Ukraine without their so called precious fact-checks.

What we're seeing in Russia is a classic example of what happens when you don't outlaw dog-shaggers. Eventually one of them becomes President.

30 cruise missiles is a very expensive way of killing 35 people. What's that? Just over one person per cruise missile.

Why don't you go help the Russians, you could pretend to be Syrian.

Looks like Putin may lose Russia at this rate, never mind Ukraine.

Last edited:
That 35 number is propaganda from western countries, it was more like 180-200 NATO guys killed. Hilarious to see western news agencies printing the propaganda straight from Ukraine without their so called precious fact-checks.
Hilarious to see you instead taking figures from a country where anyone who questions the figures gets the gulag.

What we're seeing in Russia is a classic example of what happens when you don't outlaw dog-shaggers. Eventually one of them becomes President.
Ah yes!! Unless the said dog shagger is your obedient dog & obeys your commands on whom to shag & whom to avoid. Aren't you tired of this same old game Paddy?
30 cruise missiles is a very expensive way of killing
people. What's that? Just over one person per cruise missile.
How are we to know it's 30 & not 29 or even 39?

Why don't you go help the Russians, you could pretend to be Syrian.
I'm not rooting for the Russians as much as debunking propaganda which as we're seeing it as a neutral party with no skin in the game is purely one sided mostly because all the platforms are controlled by you & the other side has been effectively & completely de platformed. As far as your side of the story goes Russia lost on the 3rd or 4th day itself when they failed to take Kiev or take out the leadership.

On the other hand you're rooting for the Ukrainians as if you're one of them which of course you are as of now. Tomorrow when they start flooding your country as they would rest of Europe you'd behave as though your bottom is paining.
Looks like Putin may lose Russia at this rate, never mind Ukraine.

Sure. Ukraine's already won. All we're awaiting is a formal surrender not even a cease fire or something resembling an agreement by Putin.

Clearly you don't.

Clearly you do.

Nope. I merely like to take an unbiased opinion about such things.

Rather I'm looking at the advantages we can get in terms of military technology transfers possible. India's gonna stop importing soon, Russia understands that, and they have a lot of tech we are interested in. We are also aiming to get discounted oil and gas. I really don't give two figs about Russia.

When it comes to the "war", all I see is the Ukrainian Army has taken pro-Russian people hostage in their own cities and the Russians are negotiating for their release. Hell, the Ukrainians had taken even foreign students hostage, which actually killed all the sympathy they had in the Third World. Smart move that.

And I also see what the future holds for India. We always used to say that after China, it's gonna be India's turn. It's become nothing short of obvious now. Isolate Russia, then isolate China (which will happen within 10 years), then isolate India within the next 20 years. This is how the West is gonna continue to maintain control over the world.

Reactions: SammyBoi
British news pappers are also reporting higher numbers. Daily mirror reports 100 killed
Pls be informed Paddy only quotes news which fits into his agenda.

Daily mail will be quoted when Ukraine is losing badly. That's when Putin becomes Putler. Till then the narrative is Ukraine is winning because Putin is losing because he didn't capture Kiev in 3-4 days.