Aero India 2023 - Bengaluru

They don't have weapons (modern torpedoes) or AIP or Li Ion batteries or electric propulsion.

Whatever tech they can offer, we are already purchasing it through SSN lease and SSBN consulting.
I am guessing its sort of suo moto type proposal with possibility of drdo figuring out the aip part?

Reactions: Rajput Lion
Livefist corrected their previous statement and said following aircrafts are planned for procurement/already procured:

20230214_090043.jpg

What about Namma Bengaluru guys ? Aren't any of you visiting the Aero India ? I recall 4 yrs ago Nair , Hellfire , Suryakiran & Eshwin visited the Expo ?

Don't you guys co ordinate with each other to visit such a grand event for which defence lovers especially defense aviation lovers visit Bengaluru from all over India ? @Ankit Kumar

What about Namma Bengaluru guys ? Aren't any of you visiting the Aero India ? I recall 4 yrs ago Nair , Hellfire , Suryakiran & Eshwin visited the Expo ?

Don't you guys co ordinate with each other to visit such a grand event for which defence lovers especially defense aviation lovers visit Bengaluru from all over India ? @Ankit Kumar
Not in Bengaluru, had to leave on 29th Jan due to some other stuff. Otherwise you would have the info posters in HD 😅 by now.

But @Ashwin is gonna go. Forward any questions you to him. If he gets a chance he may ask them.
Guys quoting PIBs & press notes will frequently refer to them seeking clarifications for answers given to questions posed in which case the questioner may well be told to wait for the next PIB statement or press note to come .

You require a certain amount of finesse & tact in teasing out information especially when the one providing such information has nothing to gain from you .

He'd go out of his way to accomodate you only if you're acquainted with him or he can be charmed by you .

Reactions: RISING SUN