Ghatak and Rustom Indigenous UAV Programs

So user trial still not started ?!
3 months delay.

Kamat had said in Aero India that the demonstration to army will be held by March-April, after which they will agree to move ahead with the user trials.

I am just hoping that in the meanwhile ADE & HAL were supposed start working on the user trials PVs. If they haven't started yet, then forget the start of user trials till next year.

Reactions: marich01
Everyone in that Tapas post is going gaga over the chinese camera, instead of looking how far the program has matured now.
Neat screen

Screenshot (4).png

How many Tapas did ADE build? records show insurance was sought for the below

Screenshot (2).png

Right now insurance is sought again for below numbers, reckon its for Tapas again or could it be the new archer ng uav? We have had 2 uav crashes i think in the last 8-9 months-1yr, one inside an army/IAF base .

Screenshot (5).png

How many Tapas did ADE build? records show insurance was sought for the below

View attachment 28930

Right now insurance is sought again for below numbers, reckon its for Tapas again or could it be the new archer ng uav? We have had 2 uav crashes i think in the last 8-9 months-1yr, one inside an army/IAF base .

View attachment 28931
curious, who sells insurance to these smart alecs , LIC/United India?

Reactions: marich01
We also need to work on high-end AI mode for these UAVs and UCAVs. Data-links will always be susceptible to jamming, no matter how secure.

AI mode shall ensure that these drones work smoothly even in extremely dense environments. Just my 2 cents.
@Hellfire meant secured data link. Given the track record of ADE it's entirely plausible.

The only source of performance info of DRDO labs were given by CAG. Now, those reports are itself is restricted.

When government block legitimate source of information. Half boiled information looks plausible and enticing.

Reactions: Rajput Lion