Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be safely assumed that neither statement is backed by any source and is tertiary cattle excreta?

give more emphasis on the underlined words, and you can only assume haven't confirmed :)

Name: Abhinandan Varthaman
Sate: TAMIL NADU
Father: Air Marshal(R), IAF
Achievements: Showed indiscipline while following strict orders, POW (confirmed), downed an enemy F16(disputed in international platform)

Name: Nirmala Sitharaman
State: TAMIL NADU

This is enough to make him priority over India and it's plans to retaliate!

I think 'indicipline' is that of a few seconds. They told him to 'turn cold' when he had radar lock. Because he had radar lock he decided to follow through.

turn cold is absolute order or optional ?

i am asking because , if its optional , he might have risked only his life to get F16

Reactions: Volcano
Maybe, after the Pokhran field trials, DRDO is going a step further by conducting battlefield trials for Nag :p

That can be the case. But I would take that tweet and the twitter handle with a pinch of a little bit of salt.

This look convoluted...
@Falcon is this case possible?

I know delay fuses exist...

What was the content? It has been removed.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
If confirmed he was a worthy adversary taken down by a brave warrior of our own. It’s sad that in the end he was beaten to death by his own people. He deserved better.

I always have the utmost respect for professionals across the board. The idiots, usually survive though.

ATAGS possible too ?

Reportedly 155 mm was resorted to where Pakistan upgraded firepower. Otherwise no.

@Falcon @ nair increasingly the feeling is that they're trying to capture terrioty.

Who? Where? What? When?

• Informative
Reactions: Nilgiri
I read comments avout people trying to change LOC in adobe acrobat. Seems to make sense when ou have MBRL and ATGM involved. This will settle all air farce questions.
Lot of mis information around... and most of us have a mole in raw and ISI 😂😂.....

Nothing is solid..... All we can do is counter the propaganda from across border and don't allow them to spread their wish and dreams as truth.....

Flt Lt Nachiketa was tortured
Sqn Ldr Ajay Ahuja was tortured and killed mercilessly

Abhinandan sahab was not a guest of honor there, though it seemed that he was with a cup of tea costing him Mig21, and Pakistan is not a holy cow and gives a f-ck about Conventions. :)

India has become a laughing stock nothing else, round one no doubt we have lost it to Pak. Hope round 2 is in our favour.

I think 'indicipline' is that of a few seconds. They told him to 'turn cold' when he had radar lock. Because he had radar lock he decided to follow through.
R-73 is not fired thru radar lock. It is fired thru seeker lock and it has LOAL feature also thru SURA HMDS. It has extremely high off boresight acquisition capability and can be fired with even 90* off bore. There was no need to close the angle to less than 60* to launch the missile.

R-73 is not fired thru radar lock. It is fired thru seeker lock and it has LOAL feature also thru SURA HMDS. It has extremely high off boresight acquisition capability and can be fired with even 90* off bore. There was no need to close the angle to less than 60* to launch the missile.
it's ok bro.

turn cold is absolute order or optional ?

i am asking because , if its optional , he might have risked only his life to get F16
It is an absolute order. In IN, we have air defence Umbrella which extends 60Nm from formation center till 60k feet height. We are not allowed to enter it under any circumstances and even if we are in a position to lock and fire our AAMs, we have to break off. The space within this umbrella is the killing field for ships and anyone who breaches it, we will be attacked with multiple missiles and shot down. We have a safe corridor established within this umbrella for our own assets to egress and ingress and is known to the pilots and OROs of the ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.