Status
Not open for further replies.
and here he was at our hoispital while we were trying to steal his lungs, brain and kidneys ;)

53379780_255725668648437_6225976337354457088_n[1].jpg

and here he was at our hoispital while we were trying to steal his lungs, brain and kidneys ;)

View attachment 4655
I have been waiting to have a dual with you for long. Can you please tell me where is the second Indian aircraft which you shot down and where is that Indian pilot who was in CMH in Pakistan? Finally why have you guys failed to capture the two other Indian pilots who were at large in the same area?

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia

View attachment 4655

Bro- all your airspace is closed and your trade has shut down completely. IMF ain't gonna give you squat now. And your entire F 16/ Cobra fleets are for all practical purposes in the junkyard (if you want an idea of what we're about to do just check out the Pressler amendment). Now we want to gift you something.... what kind of begging bowl would you want....

would this do?
begging-bowl-JFH4GY.jpg

I have been waiting to have a dual with you for long. Can you please tell me where is the second Indian aircraft which you shot down and where is that Indian pilot who was in CMH in Pakistan? Finally why have you guys failed to capture the two other Indian pilots who were at large in the same area?
Please don't rub salt on his wounds. He was one of the many Pakistanis who, if he got his hands on those pilots would have bludgeoned them first & asked questions later and when realisation strikes that he assaulted a PAF officer, quietly slink away and pretend as if nothing happened.

It's as much force of habit as national character. Why, you ask, are they like this only?

Simple -

Top Donkey Countries

You see, before partition, we had a surplus of hee haws. Ek dhoondho hazaar milte the.

Alas! After partition, they disappeared. To the other side.

No one has ever doubted JeM terrorists were there or not . All were 100 percent sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.