Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary,Indian administration over gilgit baltistan sector is easier than many think. The large Shia population in Gilgit and Baltistan tend to be less fanatic than Sunni fanatics of valley and Pakistan occupied part of Kashmir.

At the very least, we need to kick out Pakjabis frpm POK when we take it back

Agree on most points. But there needs to be serious consideration if a middle groond is possible. The wakhan corridor is a great prize.

Consider this third option. Taking only sparsely populated areas to get a path to the wakhan corridor. The left side of PoJ&K is highly poulated compared to the 3 districts of Ghanche, Gilgit and Baltistan. Even in these 3 districts we could avoid population centers majorly and get a clear route to Wakhan corridor.
Doesn't this give best of all worlds?

View attachment 4663

Yes its possible,but taking these areas is extremely difficult.Huge mountains.Dug in enemy.Will take month after month.What will be our intl casus belli?China might mobilize in NE if they see their investment threatened.

We didn't retaliate because they had pilot and in a masterstroke released him unconditionally.That meant we couldnt launch all out attack after that.In world's eyes we would have been aggressors

So what If they had our pilot. They also have Kulbhushan jadhav they also have many POW of colonel ranks from 1971. Then? World had given us the chance to escalate but we fell for Paaaki propaganda that's all. Because when US leave Af the Paaakis will divert the scums towards Kashmir.

I am sure US might have tested how capable we are and we failed.

• Agree
Reactions: Paro and Angel Eyes
@Falcon

Before we de escalate , we need another strike by IAF
]

Why? What is the issue with you looking for a confrontation? Really, I want to know.

I, personally, would rather that the forces are asked to pull back quickly. War is not a great thing, merely the manifestation of the Political Leadership and through them, the citizen's failures to achieve their objectives in a more rational and peaceful manner.

Seems exciting I agree, but too many good people get killed and too many idiots survive to multiply through progenies. That is a historical fact.

Secondly After how long will this Forced CAP by PAF start to hurt them

Go through historical records, after how many days in Kargil, were F-16s pulled out of CAPs as the spares situation was very bad? You shall be surprised.

Yesterday there were no reports of CAP by PAF

Okay

Yes its possible,but taking these areas is extremely difficult.Huge mountains.Dug in enemy.Will take month after month.What will be our intl casus belli?China might mobilize in NE if they see their investment threatened.
Easier than the whole of PoJ&K. Same problems would be faced for the whole PoJ&K as well as a radicalized popn.
It will be easier than taking population centers, where the Jihadi can always use guerilla tactics.
These areas don't lend themselves to guerilla tactics easily. They need committed supply teams and special high altitude cold climate gears. Only armies can hold them.

So what If they had our pilot. They also have Kulbhushan jadhav they also have many POW of colonel ranks from 1971. Then? World had given us the chance to escalate but we fell for Paaaki propaganda that's all. Because when US leave Af the Paaakis will divert the scums towards Kashmir.

Political leadership was under huge pressure to get him back sadly.US leadership knows our capability,thats why they intervened and forced pak to hand him over.Otherwise we would have attacked that night as imran said.

Reactions: Parul

Are you below the age of 42?

If yes, keep an eye here

Territorial Army

Reactions: Steel
Easier than the whole of PoJ&K. Same problems would be faced for the whole PoJ&K as well as a radicalized popn.
It will be easier than taking population centers, where the Jihadi can always use guerilla tactics.
These areas don't lend themselves to guerilla tactics easily. They need committed supply teams and special high altitude cold climate gears. Only armies can hold them.

You still havent answered the big question,what will be our response if china mobilizes in NE?

Nope.

The area of Gilgit Baltistan will be quite happy. The point is that GoI has said that the only issue is vacation of the territories by all Pakistanis, their civilians etc. So, anyone who is remotely Pakistani, must move out.

You still havent answered the big question,what will be our response if china mobilizes in NE?

1. China won't mobilize.
2. If they do, we are going to massively mobilize and I will not be posting here.
3. Then we are up the creek without a paddle till we get our nation in grid for two front war. I am very clear on that, then, we will have to strike Pakistan hard and fast.

Political leadership was under huge pressure to get him back sadly.US leadership knows our capability,thats why they intervened and forced pak to hand him over.Otherwise we would have attacked that night as imran said.

You are right!!! And if China had mobilized then all CPM and leftists Luytens would have asked government to pull back. And members here are talking about taking POJK come on yaar , jo ho nahi sakta let's not discuss. We are in deep shit because of deep state in India and also a lot of many otherthings like modernization of armed forces.

@all
India is yet to retaliate for what Paaakis have done on 27th feb. Stop talking big and concentrate on that and Masood Azhar

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Angel Eyes
This will mean a real two front war bcoz Pakistan will also mobilise on western border. In such a situation we will have to bring down the ratios and reduce the front to a single front. We will have to first take out Pakistan in shortest possible time and after that take on China with full might. Long back I had written here that in this triangle of India, China and Pakistan, you take out Pakistan and the relationship between India and China becomes linear. In such a situation, China will cease to be a threat for us forever.

Give me 1 good reason why China would mobilise in NE (Only in the context of current unrest with pak)

The comment was not made in context of current scenario,but in context of guys claiming we should take POK and cut off chinese corridor with pakistan.In that case i assure you there is a great chanec of china mobilizing in NE and ladakh.In current scenario China will not act in anyway,but only as long as we act against terror.If start taking big chunks of Pak territory and risk their investment - bets are off.Current situation suits us quite well.Some fool's errand to go after POK for inhospitable land and a hostile population is silly and fraught with suicidal risk.Thats my point.Let POK rot with pakistan,that place isn't worth the bones of a single indian soldier.

Diplomatic wrangling. The conflict theatre should be advanced enough to see this as a intermediate step in the bigger war. We can have a ceasefire arranged when we are in possession.
what is different now. What if China mobilizes now ? It has drect route to plains of PoJ&K.

The comment was not made in context of current scenario,but in context of guys claiming we should take POK and cut off chinese corridor with pakistan.In that case i assure you there is a great chanec of china mobilizing in NE and ladakh.In current scenario China will not act in anyway,but only as long as we act against terror.If start taking big chunks of Pak territory and risk their investment - bets are off.Current situation suits us quite well.Some fool's errand to go after POK for inhospitable land and a hostile population is silly and fraught with suicidal risk.Thats my point.Let POK rot with pakistan,that place isn't worth the bones of a single indian soldier.
I do not think even GOI has any plan (short term) on POJ&K....We would be ok as long as Pakistan doesn't trouble us.... Well as time pass the chinese investment would get bigger and bigger and slowly Pakistan will turn to a new province... that's when we really have a problem......

• Agree
Reactions: Paro and Volcano
Diplomatic wrangling. The conflict theatre should be advanced enough to see this as a intermediate step in the bigger war. We can have a ceasefire arranged when we are in possession.
what is different now. What if China mobilizes now ? It has drect route to plains of PoJ&K.

Now we acted against terror,not trying to dismember pak territorially.China cant act against that internationally.They also dont like jihadis themselves but are forced to help pak diplomatically.

I do not think even GOI has any plan (short term) on POJ&K....We would be ok as long as Pakistan doesn't trouble us.... Well as time pass the chinese investment would get bigger and bigger and slowly Pakistan will turn to a new province... that's when we really have a problem......

Actually china is becoming more dependant on us.USA and europe is slowly pushing them out of their markets,they need substitutes.We are the next big thing.
2nd if chinese influence become stoo strong in pak you will see these rabid jihadis turn on them -the atheist kuffar.
If china makes pak a province like entity i can assure you they will then re educate these jihadis in camps.They have no tolerance for jihadi activity when their interests are at stake.They aer not mad fanatics like jihadi dogs.They have no ideological problem with us,merely economic and geopolitical.Chinese control of pakistan might be the best thing in the end as they will leash the dogs and civilize them.
Ofc they dont have such influence atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.