Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I think the senior members here should actually do that. Its not like everyone reads/participates in defence forums. There has got to be a better way of countering ispr propaganda machinery

Sick of telling people to hold their horses here. No use.

• Agree
Reactions: suryakiran
All posts with photographs of pre and post strike 'BDA' are false and incorrect. All videos are speculative.

Avoid being trapped by useless nonsense being peddled.
I know that sir.. Haven't yet got a peep from behind clouds. The area is usually clear in september/october.

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
Agreed sir, but in this fast paced and rather impatient world there has to be a better way of debunking propaganda then relying on *censored* institutional leakage. The day of aerial engagement they were using visuals from Aero India suryakiran crash and Bae hawk orissa crash an the world media ran with it.
my only worry is our delay allowing them to set the narrative. Also I don't remember the last time they had such pointed opposition to our PM. Modi this Modi that. back in UPA era it was usually India this India that.

Narrative is set by you falling for it as above. By thinking they have an edge.

Easiest thing, nay fashionable, to doubt your own Govt nowadays.
Be careful, no difference from Kejriwal approach then.

Doctored fraud video.

Let it remain .....

This video should make us sympathetic towards Pakistan...It is the extreme angst of Pakistan against Arnab Cowdamy that has led to this highly desperate action. It is tragic and desperate...but understandable.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.