Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also of opinion that our media is a worse than a heap of garbage. There is absolutely no accountability or quality to it. Heck, if we were to start our own news paper using membership of this forum as reporters, we would have done a much better job. Our journalists are stupid, greedy, liars and worse than a bunch of gossiping teenagers on twitter.
Somehow I think the senior members here should actually do that. Its not like everyone reads/participates in defence forums. There has got to be a better way of countering ispr propaganda machinery

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
I didn't think it was likely but Pakistan's PR effort has flopped- I'm saying this netrally and without Bias

a) Both CNN & BBC decided to discuss Pak emanating Terrorism rather than 'human rights in Kashmir'
b) BBC has picked up the video posted by WC, making references to his 'confession' as violation of Geneva convention

media coverage is about Pak being a terrorist failed state- no reference to 'world should intervene in Kahsmir'

By the way that video was PR suicide as far as international media (including Indian left ecosystem) is concerned. That the video was for internal consumption. 20 cuts in 90 sc

It seems me that Pakistani deep-state is not happy with this peace (read weak) gesture by IK

The PA has been lying to their own PM, not the first time. They are disrespecting their own dead, which is nothing new. They are lying about everything they do internationally, which is nothing new again.

Expecting IK's calls for peace to be genuine is misplaced optimism anyway, but you can bet your bottom dollar IK is talking with the PA's voice. There's no way IK can reach out to Modi without PA's approval.

Heck, making calls to other world leaders and saying India is preparing to nuke Pakistan goes to show how desperate they are to stop the fighting.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Somehow I think the senior members here should actually do that. Its not like everyone reads/participates in defence forums. There has got to be a better way of countering ispr propaganda machinery

Lies always have a way of coming out. There are plenty within Pak establishment itself who will give the game away in time.

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
Lies always have a way of coming out. There are plenty within Pak establishment itself who will give the game away in time.
Agreed sir, but in this fast paced and rather impatient world there has to be a better way of debunking propaganda then relying on Pakistani institutional leakage. The day of aerial engagement they were using visuals from Aero India suryakiran crash and Bae hawk orissa crash an the world media ran with it.
my only worry is our delay allowing them to set the narrative. Also I don't remember the last time they had such pointed opposition to our PM. Modi this Modi that. back in UPA era it was usually India this India that.

Here's to Pakistan

D0ld-meWsAAS43P.png

Agreed sir, but in this fast paced and rather impatient world there has to be a better way of debunking propaganda then relying on *censored* institutional leakage. The day of aerial engagement they were using visuals from Aero India suryakiran crash and Bae hawk orissa crash an the world media ran with it.

That's fine. Falling for Pakistani propaganda will only embarrass world media. Then they will start distrusting Pak sources and avoid printing them until they verify it themselves. So this is no way affects us, but directly hurts Pakistan itself.

Pakistan will manage one day of press with fake news, then the whole world will run 10 days of press on how and why Pak peddled fake information. One day you will have international politicians and diplomats telling their Pakistani counterparts to their face that they are liars and need to present proof. It's been 20 years and they still haven't escaped the ghosts of their past after having lied about engaging in Kargil War.

The world will remember Pakistan lying about the F-16 kill and the death of their Wing Commander once it comes out.

The more they lie, the more they hurt themselves.

Kanjoos people too stingy to use protection.

Actually it's turned. As I captured before:

I didn't think it was likely but Pakistan's PR effort has flopped- I'm saying this netrally and without Bias

a) Both CNN & BBC decided to discuss Pak emanating Terrorism rather than 'human rights in Kashmir'
b) BBC has picked up the video posted by WC, making references to his 'confession' as violation of Geneva convention

media coverage is about Pak being a terrorist failed state- no reference to 'world should intervene in Kahsmir'

Status
Not open for further replies.