Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, there seems to be a lot of time dely between the two pics.
1. The after pictures have 4 sheds on the left vs 3 in the before.
2. The top left compound is walled amontother things.
Many more to list.
True. The shed in the middle is missing, but it seems too clean to have been blasted apart.
These pics are from Google earth who probably delayed updating them. Have a closer look at the white line around the camp which is its boundary line. The facilities at the bottom are not part of the camp but civilian properties outside the white wall. There has been huge destruction og the camp and i can tell you the casualties as claimed are very much possible.

By the way did anyone catch what Fawad "Motu" Chaudhary said about F-16's? I think that ends any speculation they were used. If/when the W Co comes back, they'll eventually own up to 1 being downed as well.

Also, Fawad Chaudhary looks like he was constructed out of all the leftover fat Adnan Sami lost. He's like a perfect globe or something.

• Informative
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Have a look at the red arrows, those structure are missing in the post attack pictures.
1551454064600.png

Reactions: RATHORE
These pics are from Google earth who probably delayed updating them. Have a closer look at the white line around the camp which is its boundary line. The facilities at the bottom are not part of the camp but civilian properties outside the white wall. There has been huge destruction og the camp and i can tell you the casualties as claimed are very much possible.
Random radio says these are not the pics, he even posted original links to them few pages back, this is infact of the same area but let's get it confirmed before claiming something sir. Will reflect poorly on us if it turns out to be different compartment.
Here are the links:
Before
Google Maps
After:
Google Maps

Strangely enough the before link is either updated or behaving weirdly on my phone. Few hours ago I saw clearly a compound there and the compound getting wiped out.

Your images are not accurate sir.

Have a look at the red arrows, those structure are missing in the post attack pictures.
View attachment 4637

And the green one in the middle is by far the biggest - would be the hardest to make it disappear. One question though, what about the few structures around the red arrows that are still standing, were they not targets? Also, based off of the details of the Op, do you believe they could have remained completely unaffected?

Random radio says these are not the pics, he even posted original links to them few pages back, this is infact of the same area but let's get it confirmed before claiming something sir. Will reflect poorly on us if it turns out to be different compartment.
Here are the links:
Before
Google Maps
After:
Google Maps

Strangely enough the before link is either updated or behaving weirdly on my phone. Few hours ago I saw clearly a compound there and the compound getting wiped out.

Your images are not accurate sir.
I posted from these very links. The pics are from these links only.

On PeeDF, I had pointed out that the Bison is more capable than the JF-17 Block 1 in air to air combat and more than a match for the Block 2, particularly the R-73+HMDS combo. But now, forget JF-17, the Bison killed their ladla F-16, which have all been upgraded to "Block 52 standards", their own words. And we still have 120 of these jets.
PDF is enjoying thier circle jerk session with feel good threads, let them. Not much else to celebrate about.

And the green one in the middle is by far the biggest - would be the hardest to make it disappear. One question though, what about the few structures around the red arrows that are still standing, were they not targets? Also, based off of the details of the Op, do you believe they could have remained completely unaffected?
The structures which are still standing must have suffered blast damage but have remained standing and not completely destroyed. SPICE has IIR and CCD seeker. It can differentiate its target from others and strike with a CEP of just 3m.

Good for you. They banned me over there after I deflated some of their theories. I particularly enjoyed the sobering of windjammer, but hey as long as there is another to take my place. Alls well.

By the way suckers have delayed the handover of Abhinandan. sucks really.
The way one conducts themselves is a reflection of their upbringing, if you visit PDF, you can gauge the kind most of them have had.

Releasing him at Primetime as I expected, could be the advice of some Pakistani media assets in India so that they can spin it on Primetime for larger reach.
Also he is not considered as POW but a normal prisoner.

have a look yourself. Post strike latest pictures.
Zoom Earth - Explore satellite and aerial images of the Earth
Sir, I use this site regularly. For filtering places for actual satellite scan. It has update for low res / low zoom which is up to the mark. If you zoom more, it is showing old pictures. I use low res/zoom to check weather and then I order high-res pics from WV2/WV3 or WV4 sats, they get me quite clear image. Yesterday, the place Jaba Top was covered in clouds so it made no sense to spend money on getting pics of it.

Sir, I use this site regularly. For filtering places for actual satellite scan. It has update for low res / low zoom which is up to the mark. If you zoom more, it is showing old pictures. I use low res/zoom to check weather and then I order high-res pics from WV2/WV3 or WV4 sats, they get me quite clear image. Yesterday, the place Jaba Top was covered in clouds so it made no sense to spend money on getting pics of it.
On the link I posted you get the Lat/Long of the site. Check it out yourself.

Looks like he's coming back, the delay was because Pakistanis were making a highly edited video with him; and wanted to release him at Prime Time.

This is how the facility looked before it was bombed by IAF.
View attachment 4635

This is how this looks now. Make your own guess about the damage done.
View attachment 4636

Wrong image. That's just a poultry farm with a large warehouse or godown.

The first picture happened after the second. You can see trees in the same location as where the warehouse is located. Which means they uprooted the trees and then built the warehouse at the location.

This is where the terror camp is located.
Google Maps

• Agree
Reactions: Paro and Sathya
Status
Not open for further replies.