Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you. They banned me over there after I deflated some of their theories. I particularly enjoyed the sobering of windjammer, but hey as long as there is another to take my place. Alls well.

Haha. Same here. Banned me on day 2.

By the way suckers have delayed the handover of Abhinandan. sucks really.

Domestic pressure likely playing its part.

Pakistan might give us a great excuse to escalate by withholding the pilot. Would be good to see them lose face/goodwill as well from the initial promise of releasing him.

I know that. But a lot of our chattering classes don't know that we have a very active and potent 5th column in our midst named Lutyens illegitimate children.

Imagine if Modi were PM in '71 or even IG for that matter, which she was and we had this in our midst then.

People are not dumb enough to fall for such things. People are gonna complain about it now, but once Modi actually starts talking, they are all going to be dumbfounded, including the Lutyens mafia. He's gonna make very good use of this opportunity.

This is how the facility looked before it was bombed by IAF.
1551452025073.png

This is how this looks now. Make your own guess about the damage done.
1551452216298.png

This is how the facility looked before it was bombed by IAF.
View attachment 4635

This is how this looks now. Make your own guess about the damage done.
View attachment 4636
Tbh, there seems to be a lot of time dely between the two pics.
1. The after pictures have 4 sheds on the left vs 3 in the before.
2. The top left compound is walled amontother things.
Many more to list.
True. The shed in the middle is missing, but it seems too clean to have been blasted apart.

Tbh, there seems to be a lot of time dely between the two pics.
1. The after pictures have 4 sheds on the left vs 3 in the before.
2. The top left compound is walled amontother things.
Many more to list.
True. The shed in the middle is missing, but it seems too clean to have been blasted apart.

might have been cleaned up by PA later. The Spice is a precision strike weapon. If the shed was the dorm where the students were sleeping then a pre dawn raid would take out the basket with all the rotten eggs.

On PeeDF, I had pointed out that the Bison is more capable than the JF-17 Block 1 in air to air combat and more than a match for the Block 2, particularly the R-73+HMDS combo. But now, forget JF-17, the Bison killed their ladla F-16, which have all been upgraded to "Block 52 standards", their own words. And we still have 120 of these jets.

Block 50 standards

Status
Not open for further replies.