Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all very fine but what about the Shaheens, Baburs , Abdalis & Nasrs. When are you threatening use of them? & why have you kept silent till now? Esp Sheikh chilli ( Rashid). Hope they aren't exclusively for shab e baraat?

Well, we took down an F 16 with a Bison, we probably need an INSAS for the Shaheen ..... :)

Gafoor miyan obviously would want to avoid any further engagements between F 16 s and....Bisons :) . I don't think these people are as concerned about the Sukhois as they are about the Bisons :)

On PeeDF, I had pointed out that the Bison is more capable than the JF-17 Block 1 in air to air combat and more than a match for the Block 2, particularly the R-73+HMDS combo. But now, forget JF-17, the Bison killed their ladla F-16, which have all been upgraded to "Block 52 standards", their own words. And we still have 120 of these jets.

On PeeDF, I had pointed out that the Bison is more capable than the JF-17 Block 1 in air to air combat and more than a match for the Block 2, particularly the R-73+HMDS combo. But now, forget JF-17, the Bison killed their ladla F-16, which have all been upgraded to "Block 52 standards", their own words. And we still have 120 of these jets.

we need clearler versions of the video news x has unearthed.

This is what a Spice kit sees before target impact.

So one shouldn't be fooled into believing the IAF brass don't know what they are talking about.

The IAF knows the damage they have done. Obviously Pakistanis know it firsthand.

Even if the general public cannot see the latest sat images due to cloud cover, govts have access to SAR satellites that use radar and can penetrate cloud cover. So the relevant people in the world, and in Pakistan, know what's happened.

This is how narratives are created and false pressure built up.
that curious case of PM's silence -
its deafening.

while entire Pak airspace shut down, their PM giving speeches on reducing tension, their Parliament passing resolutions and debates, our side is going on like "business as usual". this is like Dhoni taking it to the last over.. everyone around him losing their sh*t but he doesnt even show it.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
if I remember correctly, the AF chief in the press conference said "we achieved what we wanted to achieve" - the question is - what was that?

Just go thru what was posted by @randomradio regarding damage assesment at balakote. A huge building which housed these terrorists has completely been destroyed. That seemed to be the living quarters of these guys.
I dint meant what we think was achieved - I meant to say what was the AF wanted to to achieve - they havent spelt it out.
various reports from our own sources said multiple targets were hit (apart from this jaba top) - were they part of the mission?

Good for you. They banned me over there after I deflated some of their theories. I particularly enjoyed the sobering of windjammer, but hey as long as there is another to take my place. Alls well.

By the way suckers have delayed the handover of Abhinandan. sucks really.

Every guy and his dog knows that IK and the PA want peace or risk losing the respect of their population and the hold on their country. But our PM isn't constrained by such petty problems.

Silence is golden.
I know that. But a lot of our chattering classes don't know that we have a very active and potent 5th column in our midst named Lutyens illegitimate children.

Imagine if Modi were PM in '71 or even IG for that matter, which she was and we had this in our midst then.

Status
Not open for further replies.