Status
Not open for further replies.
They have some real scare of IN. Even in 1999 Kargil conflict, they capitulated when IN fleet made a move towards Karachi. Once again they got shit scared when IN was moved forward.

Of course. With no oil supplies, a nation cannot function.

Without controlling SLOCs, Pakistan itself will enter civil war.

Reactions: Austerlitz
They have some real scare of IN. Even in 1999 Kargil conflict, they capitulated when IN fleet made a move towards Karachi. Once again they got shit scared when IN was moved forward.

Nothing gained by scaring them. I wish we aim to finish them off. Can't help the despair for having lost the chance again!!!

Of course. With no oil supplies, a nation cannot function.

Without controlling SLOCs, Pakistan itself will enter civil war.
You are the only other person on this forum thinking like me.india has not finished .i expect a high intensity response at loc n ib.meanwhile we jus choke pakistan economically.airports closed for another 3 days.

release of images is becoming a major demand. Vishnu Som had an argument with a panel asking what was so worng in releasing it now. We need proof. During Uri we only wanted the Pak Army to get the message so it was ok. But now the peopple and state of Pak are involved and they need public proof of our actions.

People are curious. But there shouldn't be pressure on the military for proof. All that can come on its own time.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
You are the only other person on this forum thinking like me.india has not finished .i expect a high intensity response at loc n ib.meanwhile we jus choke pakistan economically.airports closed for another 3 days.

This is setting a precedent on how to behave for future strikes also, in case the current operation does not solve the issue right away.

Reactions: Austerlitz
People are curious. But there shouldn't be pressure on the military for proof. All that can come on its own time.

No. Things have changed. Military should give proof now. During kargil there were updates everyday with videos of fighters bombing targets. Threshold is high enough to give that proof.

The point I have been trying to make. Never fight an enemy without starving it of resources. Fight on your terms. The right to escalate is with India now. And Army very categorically told last night that the mechanized formations are on stand by. That means, we are ready to move in.

Now, everyday you are seeing nations adopting a hands off approach with respect to Pakistan. They may not support India immediately, but they are definitely not supporting Pakistan. That is very important.

Now is the time to make their Air Force struggle (7 days in Kargil had forced their F-16s on ground). Then .. hit a new group in 'anti-terror'. And let them come again :)

We can do this forever, in the meanwhile, continuing with what is our long term goal -economic development and poverty alleviation ;)
I know we are in a little better position than them but aren't we diminishing are own resources playing the game of chicken with them every day?

Well, commercial sats are pretty powerful. WorldView 4 has 0.31 meters. I can order an image-set... will be expensive. $10-5 per sq km with 90 km sq minimum. If I were to do that, I am waiting for weather to completely clear. From the free sources it does not look like that.

The cross-hairs are point in question which he was referring to...
View attachment 4628
It still has cloud cover..
The thing is you need to give them the coordinates (in advance) you want to view (for whatever studied time period) if you want the best high res/real time stuff (in my experience, but I could be wrong)

They generally do not do the high resolution mapping of every corner of the earth (they have very generic resolution for that...and it likely isnt updated all that much too)....because of the cost involved.

Simply looking at some random spot on the earth afterwards...may not have the resolution or frequency needed. Hence why I think these pictures are pretty grainy.
I was checking out for images too yesterday. but looks like we can never get for this area. there is always cloud cover except for a few months in the summer. Thats the reason no media is able to prove categorically yet.

• Informative
Reactions: Nilgiri
No. Things have changed. Military should give proof now. During kargil there were updates everyday with videos of fighters bombing targets. Threshold is high enough to give that proof.

The situation is not the same.

I don't think the military wants to put unnecessary pressure on the Pakistanis and force them to escalate.

I don't think the military wants to put unnecessary pressure on the Pakistanis and force them to escalate.

Nope. They can redact the information they don't want us to see and release the visuals. It's not only pakistan but Reuters and NYT who are claiming that our balakot strikes failed. There must be accountability.

Abhinandan Return LIVE: IAF Wing Commander Returned to India, to Enter Attari Shortly
IAF Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman has been returned to India at the Wagah-Attari border, two days after being captured by Pakistan during an intense aerial dogfight. The Wing Commander’s family reached Delhi from Chennai last evening. The Border Security Force (BSF) has cancelled today’s flag-lowering and retreat ceremony at the border in view of the IAF pilot’s to avoid tensions.

Nope. They can redact the information they don't want us to see and release the visuals. It's not only pakistan but Reuters and NYT who are claiming that our balakot strikes failed. There must be accountability.

It's simple. There's no reason for civilians to see all of this anyway.

On the contrary , it is the Pressure that we put on 27 Evening and Night , scared the Shit out of Pakistan

We will soon know How close we were to Striking them on 27 Night , by All Three Services

The US saved their *censored* again

That is why on 28 , Imran declared the
Release of WC

Sandeep-Adhwaryu-The-Times-of-India.jpg

Manjul-Firstpost.jpg

There is accountability. But the populace is not involved.

It doesn't matter what others say anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.