Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary , it is the Pressure that we put on 27 Evening and Night , scared the Shit out of Pakistan

We will soon know How close we were to Striking them on 27 Night , by All Three Services

The US saved their *censored* again

That is why on 28 , Imran declared the
Release of WC

Apparently not just the 28th.

If this is the proof shouldn't we make a new thread of it? Why are we holding back? That compound is wiped out, what was the date range?
This is almost exclusive of our forum.

That's not proof. That's just some civilian farm. It's meant for raising poultry I guess.

Pak worked phones, rang alarm bells — but how it was nudged to yield in India’s favour

When Islamabad dialled interlocutors from major countries across the world, including the P-5 on Wednesday, it told them that India was planning three offensive actions — moving Naval ships towards Karachi; planning to launch ballistic missiles and amassing troops along the India-Pak border. Rattled, the foreign governments reached out to New Delhi. The Indian side is learnt to have told them this was “fictitious and manufactured”.

Balakot air strikes: Pakistan to lodge U.N. complaint accusing India of ‘eco-terrorism’

“What happened over there is environmental terrorism,” Mr. Aslam told Reuters, adding that dozens of pine trees had been felled. ”There has been serious environmental damage.” The United Nations states that “destruction of the environment, not justified by military necessity and carried out wantonly, is clearly contrary to existing international law”, according to the U.N. General Assembly resolution 47/37.

Nothing gained by scaring them. I wish we aim to finish them off. Can't help the despair for having lost the chance again!!!
If you read comments on fb of our fellow Indians about this issue... They are already swearing Modi... Why we Indians are so peace lovers... Dumb fcks

Of the Terrorists,by the Terrorists and for the Terrorists

COAS had tel comm with Comd USCENTCOM, CDS UK, CDF Australia and Ambs of US, UK & China in Pak. Prevailing stand off between Pakistan & India & its impact on peace & stability in the region & beyond discussed. “Pak shall surely respond to any aggression in self defence”, COAS.

Not parody but real news.
:D:D

53069481_2656901774337437_4371408123206828032_n[1].jpg

I must say BBC is doing something I never expected- they're screwing Pak ministers on supporting terrorists every occasion they get. They're refocussing the debate on terrorism rather than Indo- Pak tensions.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Status
Not open for further replies.