Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan did biggest mistake today..there was a taliban attack in afganistan reportedly killing american soldiers(not confirmed). Trumph is frustrated by kim..he will screw bajwa now along with afganistan. Pakistan has called all troops from balochistan to eastern borders iran is waiting there and india is ready to barge in.
This is really called as orgy

Tbh, there seems to be a lot of time dely between the two pics.
1. The after pictures have 4 sheds on the left vs 3 in the before.
2. The top left compound is walled amontother things.
Many more to list.
True. The shed in the middle is missing, but it seems too clean to have been blasted apart.

the entire ground seems watered
Lot of green cover in the ground is missing behind the 4 sheds, but shed itself is alright.

The twin blue sheds right to the cursor Is missing but trees have appeared instead

Wrong image. That's just a poultry farm with a large warehouse or godown.

The first picture happened after the second. You can see trees in the same location as where the warehouse is located. Which means they uprooted the trees and then built the warehouse at the location.

This is where the terror camp is located.
Google Maps
In that case you must correct your earlier post where you posted the links. I used your links to post those pics.

In that case you must correct your earlier post where you posted the links. I used your links to post those pics.

I had already clarified that those are not the targets.

But I don't think those are the targets.

This one is:
Google Maps

At the time of posting, I wasn't sure, that's why I used the word "think". Now I'm sure those are not the targets.

Falcon also pointed out that it's "False".
Indo -Pak Stand off 2019

Lol. He was made to say he was on a bombing run when he was shot down.

[Video Removed, Pakistani low quality propaganda videos not allowed]

One can expect him to backtrack once in India.

Such dumbasses. What are they expecting?

Last edited by a moderator:

[]

I think the protocol is to put him in medical exam immediately, right?

I won't put anything beyond the Khawareejs.

Oh and Mig-21 can do bombing runs?

shows Pak is run by morons. They think making a pilot under duress saying things against us will turn us against him :) .

This part of what he said seems ok to me. There seems more where he was forced to criticize Indian media.
I am also of opinion that our media is a worse than a heap of garbage. There is absolutely no accountability or quality to it. Heck, if we were to start our own news paper using membership of this forum as reporters, we would have done a much better job. Our journalists are stupid, greedy, liars and worse than a bunch of gossiping teenagers on twitter.

I am also of opinion that our media is a worse than a heap of garbage. There is absolutely no accountability or quality to it. Heck, if we were to start our own news paper using membership of this forum as reporters, we would have done a much better job. Our journalists are stupid, greedy, liars and worse than a bunch of gossiping teenagers on twitter.

yes. but they forced him to say it thinking it'll affect our public mood.

[]

By the way that video was PR suicide as far as international media (including Indian left ecosystem) is concerned. That the video was for internal consumption. 20 cuts in 90 sc

It seems me that Pakistani deep-state is not happy with this peace (read weak) gesture by IK

Status
Not open for further replies.