Status
Not open for further replies.
Will catch up on past 5 days posts monday on .... meanwhile avoid falling for bullshit artists claims on matters of LC etc..... even on mig21 shootdown. All tweets you find interesting, do post, but allow time to verify info. Even Pak Offr name, am unsure right noe. ciao

Will catch up on past 5 days posts monday on .... meanwhile avoid falling for bullshit artists claims on matters of LC etc..... even on mig21 shootdown. All tweets you find interesting, do post, but allow time to verify info. Even Pak Offr name, am unsure right noe. ciao

Pakistan is claiming 3 civilians killed in Naukyal sector today

Reactions: Hellfire
Unbelievable that our comedian turned politician is accepting the compliment, check the tweet below:

Another shocking tweet I missed as have blocked him :p

PS: Language of opposition in Republic debate is shocking, each of them defending their political masters. It's so disgusting to see such politicians, I am loosing hope for the nation when have such termites in politics. Btw Arnab seems more quite and reasonable today, his guests appear pathetic.

• Agree
Reactions: Austerlitz
Unbelievable that our comedian turned politician is accepting the compliment, check the tweet below:

Another shocking tweet I missed as have blocked him :p

PS: Language of opposition in Republic debate is shocking, each of them defending their political masters. It's so disgusting to see such politicians, I am loosing hope for the nation when have such termites in politics. Btw Arnab seems more quite and reasonable today, his guests appear pathetic.
They will be finished in upcoming elections.

Reactions: Golden_Rule
At least two Pakistani soldiers reportedly killed in Indian shelling in Neelum Valley.

A total of five Pakistani civilians killed in two different locations along LoC.

There are also reports of some civilian injuries from Indian side of LoC.

Unconfirmed twitter chatter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: phndrt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190301-225733_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190301-225733_Facebook.jpg
    764.2 KB · Views: 213

We had half a century of these people running the country.

• Agree
Reactions: Nilgiri
Have seen a classy post on the same topic..... But do not want to post as the discussion will turn political

Translation please! We can discuss that in political section but want to know how low politicians can go. Somehow getting the feeling that Congress might be planning to project Sidhu as someone who negotiated the release ( they are having the audacity to claim that) and it will be peddled by their media friends like N. Ram and Mr Gupta. This will negate PM's popularity and help them gain some political mileage.

Translation please! We can discuss that in political section but want to know how low politicians can go. Somehow getting the feeling that Congress might be planning to project Sidhu as someone who negotiated the release ( they are having the audacity to claim that) and it will be peddled by their media friends like N. Ram and Mr Gupta. This will negate PM's popularity and help them gain some political mileage.

It post by some congress handle Kerala, claims that the pilot was released after Sidhu talked with Imran Khan. *censored*ing morons.

Reactions: Techy
Status
Not open for further replies.