Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir are we heading for cool down and wait for next attack? Or something else is possible?
No cooling off. In fact things will heat up from here. Fact is today itself 2 Pakistani bunkers were bursted with 8 atgms. 155mms are out booming.

Fact is Karachi is still standing due to human sheild tactics used by Pakistanis and US assistance for return of our brave wing co Abhinandan. I don't want to disclose further. We are not de escalating. Fact is we will now escalate to a level where it will be painful for our enemy.

china tests third grade stuff via Pak.. if f-16 is killed by a MiG then JF-17 is just a paper plane
The latest faceoff in PDF is about the images of the F-16 debris. Pakistanis trying to defend F-16 by saying it wasn't sent, Chinese trying to defend JF-17 by saying it wasn't shot. I am no expert but I suspect one side is defending their ego while the their side defends their export.

Pak army should immediately claim that 450 terrorist were killed at balakot. otherwise IA will take lives of 450 PA personnel.:ROFLMAO:

• Agree
Reactions: Sathya
The latest faceoff in PDF is about the images of the F-16 debris. Pakistanis trying to defend F-16 by saying it wasn't sent, Chinese trying to defend JF-17 by saying it wasn't shot. I am no expert but I suspect one side is defending their ego while the their side defends their export.
LOL. this made my day.. next time someone says its JF-17, need to tag a chinese member.

make fake account and go with chinese side, the pak side will make mistake. Lie can't hidden for long. they are caught red-handed and are embarrassed now. they don't know which side to go.

• Agree
Reactions: Himanshu
make fake account and go with chinese side, the pak side will make mistake. Lie can't hidden for long. they are caught red-handed and are embarrassed now. they don't know which side to go.
No use in participating, mods there are killing entire threads at a rapid pace. More concerned with covering asses then conversation. But then I am just a fence sitter what do I care.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
LOL. this made my day.. next time someone says its JF-17, need to tag a chinese member.
Pakistanis are in a "Dharma sankat". Do they defend their beloved ef-solah(an aircraft they had woven legends/fantasies around) or do they defend the "completely home made" JF-17.
As time goes on I am of the belief that the only reason why we still use Mig-21 bison is to inflict "Dharma sankat" on the other side. Remember Cope India 2004 ?

No cooling off. In fact things will heat up from here. Fact is today itself 2 Pakistani bunkers were bursted with 8 atgms. 155mms are out booming.

Fact is Karachi is still standing due to human sheild tactics used by Pakistanis and US assistance for return of our brave wing co Abhinandan. I don't want to disclose further. We are not de escalating. Fact is we will now escalate to a level where it will be painful for our enemy.
Karachi is again under threat..

guys.. we have our pilot back.. from now on... every post.. in SM should be continuing our narrative.. dont go back.. @nair we should have a sticky post with only our narrative points so folks can easily share that.. dont copy the URL.. rephrase and post.. and hashtag if possible..
If my guess Is right there wont be any need of propaganda..... because the results would be out in 3 days...

Many people are reading news about this standoff from the websites of our mainstream media.. senior members here please make threads here so that we can share it with interested people around us to read as they are going to be better than the mainstream media and we can bring some people here. Indians need to be aware about forums like these, if you see our neighbors, their forum is followed by millions and thier social media users also quote their forums.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Karachi is again under threat..
Pakjabi army is calling people to protect vital installations so that in case of bombing by India they can claim civilian killing by India and create uproar across the world to end war and defame India.

Only the most shameless pakjabi army can fall to that extent. But even that strategy may not work now.... They were asking for it they will get it now...😠

Karachi is Bechara in this whole conflict. Pak has only one center of economy and if one bomb is thrown on it, the whole pak economy will be in Mesozoic era, they are already in stone age.
problems of having one city that does everything. From Navy HQ to cargo handling, from major population hub to economy hub

• Agree
Reactions: Pundrick
Karachi is Bechara in this whole conflict. Pak has only one center of economy and if one bomb is thrown on it, the whole pak economy will be in Mesozoic era, they are already in stone age.
Nothing much.... They are not producing adequate power.... so an excuse for load shedding

I told you guys, once OIC is done we'll let loose again

@Shajida Khan I'm quite convinced this is just a trailer. They will punish pak brutally for locking on to our army bases. Locking to our bases is not the issue- they did that to protect terrorists. At any given point of time Imran Khan could have avoided this by acting substantially against JeM. Instead he thought grand standing and BSing was all that was needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.