Status
Not open for further replies.
D0mMv8CWoAEPQvA.jpeg

D0mMv7_WsAADri6.jpeg

still no reports on any major strike apart from the shelling.
is our FM Sushma Swaraj Back from the OIC trip?

Our main defence writers like Shiv Aroor, Saurav Jha etc will come out with confirmed details. We have no need to challenge MSM. Those interested will find their way here anyway.
What I meant is that this forum should have a wider audience even during normal ceasefire. I believe indian people are easy to be used as useful idiots as they are not exposed to ideas shared on forums like these. Even a truck driver in Pakistan knows about F16 and paint them on his truck whicle I have my friends in final semester mechanical engineering who don't know if F16 is better or mig21 as they have never heard about them.

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
The beating that Pakistan getting on Loc will be used by Psyops wing of Pakistan to project India as a blood thrusty nation and Pak as a big hearted nation in the world. We should have waited for a few days to get the situation cold so that we can burn the Loc again. And the main partner of Pakistani Psyops wing would be Indian media and media personnel!!!

The beating that Pakistan getting on Loc will be used by Psyops wing of Pakistan to project India as a blood thrusty nation and Pak as a big hearted nation in the world. We should have waited for a few days to get the situation cold so that we can burn the Loc again. And the main partner of *censored* Psyops wing would be Indian media and media personnel!!!
Majority of indians won't buy that narrative and what majority of Pakistanis think doesn't matter...rest of the nations are already aware about the origins of terror in Pakistan .

While I agree with you on both the points, the Indian media Along with international media will put India as aggressor and will create sympathy for Pakistan. Anti BJP forces would also give same impression when they go to international platform!! It can hurt Indian image

Maybe when we are like China. But not right now.
China is no line in sand. Who do you think is right now the largest importer of oil in the world?

What he said in general? I don't want to play his voice here...

While I agree with you on both the points, the Indian media Along with international media will put India as aggressor and will create sympathy for Pakistan. Anti BJP forces would also give same impression when they go to international platform!! It can hurt Indian image

I doubt that it will hurt us or BJP
The world around us these days is not in exactly very tolerant mood... Trust me.

CSD can still work. It's not constrained by time.
It is. Why do you think it is called Cold Start and speed is the main criteria?
The point behind CSD was to not allow your opponent to gather external support and shore up their defences from one border to another.

Both has already happened. There is not one bus left in Balochistan these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.