Indian Missiles and Munitions Discussion

apt

Screenshot (1).png

• Love
Reactions: Rajput Lion
we will know that when rubber meets the road.
That is the thing with deterrents. See, Israel is/was the sole nuclear power in that region, did that prevent war situation?
Vice versa, Rus and nato have nukes pointed at each other, did not stop war situation either. So nukes/big guns will never be what those are meant to be until used, and everyone sane enough wishes to not use.
In our case, we have war situation almost everyday in the border areas , sometimes it flames up, sometimes prevented early.

That is the thing with deterrents. See, Israel is/was the sole nuclear power in that region, did that prevent war situation?
Vice versa, Rus and nato have nukes pointed at each other, did not stop war situation either. So nukes/big guns will never be what those are meant to be until used, and everyone sane enough wishes to not use.
In our case, we have war situation almost everyday in the border areas , sometimes it flames up, sometimes prevented early.
True, but other cntries like US or russia have proven track record, until we prove that some of our weapons really work as we claim on battlefield even deterrent will be hard to enforce. Again remember these weapons need to undergo refinement and for that we need practical application on battlefield and get feed back. This will very important for exports, no cntry will be willing to buy weapons which are not yet proven in battlefield.

At least they should have mentioned you and this website. Very cheap of them to rip off all the scoops posted by you without giving any credit.
That was nothing related with me at least. Someone else posted about it on twitter. Its just the technical aspect that I find funny. It says waverider and hgv etc but also mentions air-breathing scramjet too in the next line. The two are distinctly different.

What is the content ? Please post the context when posting videos.
Sorry for this. I will post the context from now on.

The context: DRDO is developing a RIM-116 style missile system based on VSHORADS missile and 3D printing the launcher system. As of now only one missile will be in the system for testing but going forward the number will increase, number for now is not fixed.

Bruh that launcher is really for a missile system, that too 3D printed? thought it looked more like small auv/uuv type tbh.

Sorry for this. I will post the context from now on.

The context: DRDO is developing a RIM-116 style missile system based on VSHORADS missile and 3D printing the launcher system. As of now only one missile will be in the system for testing but going forward the number will increase, number for now is not fixed.
Nice, Turkey recently unveiled Levent which is same concept. It will be a good addition.

By the way, the point of RIM-116 is the rolling airframe design of the missile. All of these look-alikes are fin stabilized.

• Informative