Indian Missiles and Munitions Discussion

BDL upped the ULPGM related sow recently after DRDO tenders came out. This should be getting some order soon I hope, within next 6 months even if dev order.

Dhruvastra is cleared today, was Helina given AoN? Army was looking to arm theirs too and HMI work started a while ago.

Reactions: Rajput Lion
F7LgXKXbcAAx2dg

K-5 and K-6 will be the real game changers. IMHO, K-4 will go on S-2 and S-3 whereas K-5 will be for S-4 and S-4*.

K-6 will only be for S-5 class providing credible minimum deterrence.
K6 is a futuristic project imo , and I have not seen any evidence that it is active or being worked on at present. Theoretically high end stuff may be ready, but you need test setup and other things to test that theory, and then you need suitable material, subsystems and industrial capability to build that product.

During 2016-2020 timeframe, there were 6 active projects under DRDL ANSP. Excluding the anti ship SLCM , what other projects can you think of ? B05-LV is still active project btw.

Reactions: Rajput Lion
Well well spilled beans, confusion , mistaken correlation, disagreement over implication and all that. Looks like well known trustworthy sources could not hold onto the information bit little longer on social media till anything confirmatory, somewhat disappointing @Fatalis @Rajput Lion sirs 😞😔

On the brighter side, work process will begin soon for the below , hopefully by start of the new year or even before Christmas , 2nd part will please many no doubt , esp as nothing known on certain medium range system being tested 😉
Source I am not posting in public yet.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (3).png

Well well spilled beans, confusion , mistaken correlation, disagreement over implication and all that. Looks like well known trustworthy sources could not hold onto the information bit little longer on social media till anything confirmatory, somewhat disappointing @Fatalis @Rajput Lion sirs 😞😔
Context sir.