Indian Political Discussion

We are a "Muslim" party.

But under us, India never lost the friendship of the only other Hindu little brother.

Cheers, Doc

Your stupid Party was the one that set the whole process in motion by getting rid of the monarchy and pushing Nepal towards this disastrous Democracy.

• Agree
Reactions: Aravind
Lol until 2014 there was no bjp governemnt at all. You missed the whole field.
Where in my posts , did you discern that I wrote that the BJP had formed a government before 2014 ( technically they did - thrice . in 1996 , 1998 & 1999) , you sad case of dyslexia and borderline Downs syndrome? But is that all you gleaned from my post ? You need help , man . That's right .You need an exorcist.

Where in my posts , did you discern that I wrote that the BJP had formed a government before 2014 ( technically they did - thrice . in 1996 , 1998 & 1999) , you sad case of dyslexia and borderline Downs syndrome? But is that all you gleaned from my post ? You need help , man . That's right .You need an exorcist.

This heathen is possessed, call the village priest, we must beat the spirit out of him!!!

Everyday in tea stalls there are jokers who talk about what they’d have done as president of world bank or president of Russ. Sure they criticize the said leaders but surely the value of such criticism is no different from that of a dog barking in the road
You wrote a lot. You seem to be under a new doctor.

This heathen is possessed, call the village priest, we must beat the spirit out of him!!!
Pls be specific .Which one ? Chola or Nair ? It's a spirit with MPD ? A quack is also possessed out here . Of course , being a bawa , no one is quite sure if he's possessed or not .

Parsi, Sikh and Jew as I recall.

Commanding Hindu foot soldiers.

Cheers, Doc

All 3 who either themselves, or whose ancestors took refuge in Hindu India at one point in history or another. And all 3 who were shown a complete lack of respect by your dear Congress Party by the way. Pull up a dictionary and look for a word called "irony."

• Agree
Reactions: Aravind and Bali78
Parsi, Sikh and Jew as I recall.

Commanding Hindu foot soldiers.

Cheers, Doc
I think I wrote before . We're forgetting Feroz Gandhi here too. The nation owes him a debt of gratitude.

As far as Maneckshaw is concerned , revenge is doubly sweet . Not since the loss in Persia , did a Zoroastrian commander ever win against Islamic hordes. Thank your stars there were Sikh , Hindu , Muslim ,Jew & Christian ones ( irrespective of the fact that barring Hindus & Sikhs , the others may have comprises 3-4%) & not Parthians Medes , or Persians or We'd have a replay of the battle of Nahavand .

Keep remembering the last paragraph and the last sentence , dickraa.

All 3 who either themselves, or whose ancestors took refuge in Hindu India at one point in history or another. And all 3 who were shown a complete lack of respect by your dear Congress Party by the way. Pull up a dictionary and look for a word called "irony."

Sikhs never came here for refuge man. The Sikhs ARE you. Like our Muslims are.

The Congress has been Parsi unfriendly in your mind probably.

Parsis remain a traditional Congress vote bank.

2014 was a one time only blip. And that too, by young Parsis.

Cheers, Doc

Sikhs never came here for refuge man. The Sikhs ARE you. Like our Muslims are.

The Congress has been Parsi unfriendly in your mind probably.

Parsis remain a traditional Congress vote bank.

2014 was a one time only blip. And that too, by young Parsis.

Cheers, Doc

Sure, they absolutely are. But General Aurora was born in Jhelum District, Modern Day Pakistan. As were countless other Sikhs - who were kicked out and liable to be killed during Partition; had it not been for the fact that India opened its gates to them. And this is not something I would ever hold over the head of a Sikh brother who has a loving and brotherly attitude towards Hindus the same way we do towards Sikhs (we as in people NOT belonging to the genocidal Congress Party that is), but this is a point that needs to be mentioned before troublemakers like you try to fire at us from the shoulders of Sikhs. You didn't think I'd let your snide remark about Hindu foot soldiers pass without putting you in place, did you?

And LMFAO please, this wasn't about Parsis, it was about Field Marshal Manekshaw; and it's a well known fact that he was mistreated in life and death by the Congress Party, he said as much in some of his final interviews.

Reactions: Aravind
I think I wrote before . We're forgetting Feroz Gandhi here too. The nation owes him a debt of gratitude.

As far as Maneckshaw is concerned , revenge is doubly sweet . Not since the loss in Persia , did a Zoroastrian commander ever win against Islamic hordes. Thank your stars there were Sikh , Hindu , Muslim ,Jew & Christian ones ( irrespective of the fact that barring Hindus & Sikhs , the others may have comprises 3-4%) & not Parthians Medes , or Persians or We'd have a replay of the battle of Nahavand .

Keep remembering the last paragraph and the last sentence , dickraa.

Lol

The politically incorrect answer is one that will start a shitstorm here. Even from the friendlies.

So yeah, tu sahi hai bedu! :)

Cheers, Doc

Technically you are power now too

Sure, they absolutely are. But General Aurora was born in Jhelum District, Modern Day Pakistan. As were countless other Sikhs - who were kicked out and liable to be killed during Partition; had it not been for the fact that India opened its gates to them. And this is not something I would ever hold over the head of a Sikh brother who has a loving and brotherly attitude towards Hindus the same way we do towards Sikhs (we as in people NOT belonging to the genocidal Congress Party that is), but this is a point that needs to be mentioned before troublemakers like you try to fire at us from the shoulders of Sikhs. You didn't think I'd let your snide remark about Hindu foot soldiers pass without putting you in place, did you?

And LMFAO please, this wasn't about Parsis, it was about Field Marshal Manekshaw; and it's a well known fact that he was mistreated in life and death by the Congress Party, he said as much in some of his final interviews.

I'm a troublemaker?

You wound me deeply dikro.

Cheers, Doc

So in 2019 people of andhra will realize what they didn’t realize in 30 years, that cbn is a pappu and so go out and vote for modi?
You don't understand the heads or tails of anything do you? Google 'Andhra Pappu' and you will get 'Nara Lokesh' images along with Pappu(Tadka dal in Telugu language)
Andhra Pappu.png

The incident for you:On Dr. B.R. Ambedkar's birthday he wished the crowd saying “I wish & congratulate all of you on the death day of B.R.Ambedkar”

Now if we bisect that, we find two mistakes

• He mistook Birthday as death day.
  • Why would anyone wish on death day. OMG…!
https://www.quora.com/Who-is-Pappu-in-Andhra-Pradesh-1

Akhil Sheik, I know about my state a littleUpdated May 5, 2017 · Author has 219 answers and 107.3k answer views
Originally Answered: Who is pappu in andhrapradesh?

Pappu it's the nickname we gave for our IT minister and son of Our CM.Chandra babu
He is none other than Nara lokesh babu
main-qimg-5b017a26d67e545920bdb24bce015702.webp

He is the man who have no control over his mouth
And his hobby is. To slip his tounge in every speech
Has slipped his tounge manytimes .being in a great position he must have sound knowledge in what he is speaking
But he does not having control over his speech.he said in meeting that only his party has caste feeling and his party is mad about caste.and all Telugu media trolled him
Lokesh used the Telugu word "Vardhanthi" or 'death anniversary,' while greeting a gathering in Vijayawada on the occassion of Ambedkar Jayanti.Again he got trolled
This isn't the first time Nara Lokesh has chosen the wrong word during an important event. During his swearing-in as minister earlier this month, he said "Sradhanjali" instead of "Sradhasakthi".
All this made him Pappu of Ap and brother of Rahul gandhi
He is also called the brother of Rahul Gandhi in our AP
Edit 1: in my view no doubt
Chandrababu is a great visionary and dynamic and experienced leader
But Nara lokesh needs to learn a lot from his father
There are many leaders Suitble for the post of IT minister than lokesh
Hope you all got it
Thank you

This is our Andhra Pappu get it , not CBN

Yes l , AP people will still vote for BJP as they know what Sonia did to them and will do if a non BJP party comes to power.