Indian Political Discussion

I'm a troublemaker?

You wound me deeply dikro.

Cheers, Doc

The very definition of one. You talk the big talk about unifying India and worrying about its minorities and this and that but I haven't seen anyone engage in rhetoric as divisive as you. Over countless threads you've managed to split people between castes, between states, between regions and languages and religions and God knows what else. And yet that's all Kosher, it's BJP that hurts India's secular nature right?

The very definition of one. You talk the big talk about unifying India and worrying about its minorities and this and that but I haven't seen anyone engage in rhetoric as divisive as you. Over countless threads you've managed to split people between castes, between states, between regions and languages and religions and God knows what else. And yet that's all Kosher, it's BJP that hurts India's secular nature right?

Maybe I'm just a Persian mirror?

Cheers, Doc

I support relaxed tourism regime

Cheers, Doc

Except that's not what you do. I have never been opposed to holding up a mirror to any society so that it recognizes its own ills. But it's one thing to do that, and a completely other thing to routinely rake up those faultlines and seek to actively exploit them/widen them through divisive rhetoric all while morally grand standing against a political party because it is allegedly divisive and not "secular."

You literally support a party that reverse discriminated against Hindus and divided the hell out of them on the basis of caste for its political expediency, pampered Muslims while keeping them ignorant and backward to lock up their votes, massacred thousands of Sikhs, and engaged in tokenism with other minorities just to keep them in good humor. And that's your bloody "secularism."

Cheers, Doc

You know what ; You are just JEALOUS of HINDUS and India

That while You people were wiped out ; we managed to fight and survive

That is why you keep finding FAULTS with Hindus

And also ; that while you came as Refugees here ; we are living and thriving in your own country

You parsis have a Huge " Superiority complex " but cannot prove it with a home land of your own

So all you guys do is keep repeating about the contribution of TATAS

If TATAS and other parsis succeeded ; it is because of an Enabling and Positive environment in India plus the hardworking and talented workforce that they got in India

But please always Remember that While India would have still progressed without the TATAS
where would the parsis be without India

Except that's not what you do. I have never been opposed to holding up a mirror to any society so that it recognizes its own ills. But it's one thing to do that, and a completely other thing to routinely rake up those faultlines and seek to actively exploit them/widen them through divisive rhetoric all while morally grand standing against a political party because it is allegedly divisive and not "secular."

You literally support a party that reverse discriminated against Hindus and divided the hell out of them on the basis of caste for its political expediency, pampered Muslims while keeping them ignorant and backward to lock up their votes, massacred thousands of Sikhs, and engaged in tokenism with other minorities just to keep them in good humor. And that's your bloody "secularism."

Just to fine tune your impressive psychoanalysis,

I am currently anti BJP and the forces it represents politically.

And I will use any tool, political or social, to bring it down.

Cheers, Doc

This is the same Nehru Secularism imposed on rest of us, that is why off with Secularism,
We were forcibly introduced to this word in Emergency.
Nobody consulted us before framing Hindu code bill and thrust it on us, why were Others given leeway for 70 years?

Regarding Merit, only some people need reservations. Rest who are good can compete with the rest.

This split of Lingayats is because who controls the fortunes of Mathhas, which are not Govt. Run like Typical Hindu temples are. Just do away with Tirupati Devasthanam from Govt. Control and see how all these Politicians come to beg for votes, like they do with Abrahamics, it was always their point to keep Hindus divided so they could lord or manipulate over us, while keeping their minority intact.

Let's see how well they Typical Churches do when Scientology ,Atheist,Satanic,Pagan, Wiccan, Norse Churches crop up here, we would have no problems with them, LOL
, How will Shias,Sunnis,Adhmadiyas,other sects do when........No comment;)

All these plans are hatched by a alliance of Necessity otherwise these two would be at each others throats rest of the world.
But, this is Devabhoomi and it will always produce Stalwards to keep such forces at bay.

You need to realize the only unity that kept this country from becoming Abrahamic was DHARMA AND HINDUISM. Realize it first and then defeat the 'Breaking India' Forces. For that we need our Hindu unity,These Politicians can create anything, its for us to work on ground level make everyone feel as ours and then you got a formidable Army. Meanwhile you also exploit the opposition weaknesses.

Whenever i need advice i randomly open Shrimad Bhagawad Gita and i get my answers somehow.
And rest assured Sanatana Dharma is Eternal, it will stay as long as this Universe stays. We have a long history where we saw, Rise and fall of Civilizations, Empires, Nations, Religions, States, people etc. But we are still here and will be there as dominant, where these new kid religions

It's a myth that SANATANA DHARMA is eternal. Nothing in this universe is eternal, not even the universe itself.
Write it down on a stone that SANATANA DHARMA won't last another century.
Don't believe me?

Look at the pathetic state of Hindu temples in India. Even the richest temple, the BALAJI temple, is now surrounded by mushrooming churches and we could do ZILCH to these foreign cultural invaders.
What INDIA is witnessing right now is the last flicker of the dying flame called Sanatana dharma.

Sorry for being brusque. But I really thought that your blinkers is hindering your sight.

You know what ; You are just JEALOUS of HINDUS and India

That while You people were wiped out ; we managed to fight and survive

That is why you keep finding FAULTS with Hindus

And also ; that while you came as Refugees here ; we are living and thriving in your own country

You parsis have a Huge " Superiority complex " but cannot prove it with a home land of your own

So all you guys do is keep repeating about the contribution of TATAS

If TATAS and other parsis succeeded ; it is because of an Enabling and Positive environment in India plus the hardworking and talented workforce that they got in India

But please always Remember that While India would have still progressed without the TATAS
where would the parsis be without India

There would be no Parsis without India.

That does not of course mean there would be no Zoroastrian without India.

The Parsis are not just the Tatas. It takes a very superficial mind to boil it down to that.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

BJP will come down only when Hindus Vote against it

And even if BJP does loose at some point ; It wont be a permanent thing

Elections happen every Five years

Once people see through PAPPU ; it is game over for the Congress

Pappu as PM will destroy the Congress

It's a myth that SANATANA DHARMA is eternal. Nothing in this universe is eternal, not even the universe itself.
Don't believe me?

Look at the pathetic state of Hindu temples in India. Even the richest temple, the BALAJI temple, is now surrounded by mushrooming churches and we could do ZILCH to these foreign cultural invaders.
What INDIA is witnessing right now is the last flicker of the dying flame called Sanatana dharma.

Sorry for being brusque. But I really thought that your blinkers is hindering your sight.
I agree with you, but there will always be a fight back. This is what is bothering others when Modi gets elected.

Reactions: Levina and RATHORE

Cheers, Doc

And for that you'll stand with anyone and everyone. Whether they are Islamists, who are spiritually and ideologically affiliated with the same people who drove your ancestors out of Persia (they even love to dress up like them and claim lineage from them). You will also happily align with other fifth columnists like far leftists for whom leftist ideology comes ahead of the nation, who engage in political violence in states like Tripura, Bengal and Kerala and sympathize with Maoists. You will even align with the terribly corrupt like the Gandhi family, and the openly casteist like Mulayam, Lalu and Mayawati; and God knows what else.

All to defeat BJP... FFS man.

Don't believe me?

Your comment is an important reality check, but I feel that the treatment is now currently underway with the arrival of BJP in 2014. This is not a one term Government, 2014 was a historical inflection point.

And for that you'll stand with anyone and everyone. Whether they are Islamists, who are spiritually and ideologically affiliated with the same people who drove your ancestors out of Persia (they even love to dress up like them and claim lineage from them). You will also happily align with other fifth columnists like far leftists for whom the leftist ideology comes ahead of the nation, who engage in political violence in states like Tripura, Bengal and Kerala and sympathize with Maoists. You will even align with the terribly corrupt like the Gandhi family, and the openly casteist like Mulayam, Lalu and Mayawati; and God knows what else.

Absolutely.

I will ally with all anti BJP INDIAN forces.

Labels matter little. Nor the road.

It's the destination that matters.

Cheers, Doc

And for that you'll stand with anyone and everyone. Whether they are Islamists, who are spiritually and ideologically affiliated with the same people who drove your ancestors out of Persia (they even love to dress up like them and claim lineage from them). You will also happily align with other fifth columnists like far leftists for whom the leftist ideology comes ahead of the nation, who engage in political violence in states like Tripura, Bengal and Kerala and sympathize with Maoists. You will even align with the terribly corrupt like the Gandhi family, and the openly casteist like Mulayam, Lalu and Mayawati; and God knows what else.

It is not about Voting for any party ; you can vote for anyone

In India even Independent Candidates ; who are just Loonies get thousands of votes

The point is the deep aversion and open contempt and hatred he has for those Hindus
who prefer BJP

As if all problems of India are because of BJP and Before Modi ; India was a Heaven

There is nt a shred of Objectivity in his posts

• Agree
Reactions: Aravind and RATHORE