Indian Political Discussion

This is why I question the lean and intellectual honesty of the majority here.

When anti BJP Doc says Hindutva is an Abrahamic mirror ideology in saffron garb people jump on him and call him a Hindu hater.

And now that a right winger has hgiven it the sanctity of the Mahabharata and Bhagwad Gita, suddenly the idea will become mainstream and we will hear spiels on loha lohe ko katta hai ...

Do remember (even if you will not acknowledge) who said it first.

Cheers, Doc

You know one of the reasons why I stopped penning long posts is that I hate typing .I don't mind reading ( in fact I love it ) or chatting .

For all the critics of Hindutva , including its proponents , I wonder how many have read it ? Have you ? Please do , in case you haven't .

Hindutva https://www.amazon.in/dp/8188388254/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_7EpSAbVXHH08X

Btw - if you've put up with Semitic faiths all your life ( in your case , you even had to abandon your homeland to protect your faith ) , I don't see any reason for your discomfort in Hindutva being a Semitic construct . At least they aren't after the Bawas or interested in converting other Semitic faiths to their own on pain of death like the Semitic faiths did or even chasing them out of this land .

Give the RSS/ BJP more credit than that .

Punjab under savage siege as terrorist killings, Hindu-Sikh friction wound the state

List of terrorist incidents in Punjab (India) - Wikipedia

These guys have taken it on the chin , picked themselves up , dusted their clothes and went about their work without a murmur .

Last edited:
Please do not be silly.

We are talking 200-250 years here.

Cheers, Doc

What's the 200-250 years all about ?

You just remarked your ancestors made it to India around 750 AD. I asked you if your ancestors kept record .

P.S - I'm extremely grateful you didn't claim ancestry from Piruz Nahavandi aka Abu Lulu.

Btw - if you've put up with Semitic faiths all your life ( in your case , you even had to abandon your homeland to protect your faith ) , I don't see your discomfort in Hindutva being a Semitic construct .

That is exactly the point.

I have NEVER had to put up with Abrahamic ideologies.

I have never had to leave my homeland.

Do you see where I am going with this?

Don't answer. It was purely rhetorical.

Cheers, Doc

What's the 200-250 years all about ?

You just remarked your ancestors made it to India around 750 AD. I asked you if your ancestors kept record .

P.S - I'm extremely grateful you didn't claim ancestry from Piruz Nahavandi aka Abu Lulu.

You continue to be silly on your own hour.

Cheers, Doc

What worries me: We have one of the most non performing opposition....... You need a strong opposition to move forward as a nation......Hope on 2019 we have a strong govt also a equally strong opposition......

What worries me: We have one of the most non performing opposition....... You need a strong opposition to move forward as a nation......Hope on 2019 we have a strong govt also a equally strong opposition......

A strong opposition does not add any value in India, in fact it actual stops country's progress. It might sound anti-logic, but let me explain :).

There are two scenarios. The ruling party implements policies which are either bad for country or good for country. In an ideal situation, the opposition should strongly oppose bad policies while supporting the government on good ones.

But in reality any opposition party in India, will do exactly opposite. They would lay low/lodge namesake protest when the damage is being done, so that they can market the failure of ruling party at a much larger scale later. Remember the scams of UPA? NDA didn't stop the scams and used them effectively during 2014. I am sure they were pretty much aware when all these scams were happening.

Any good progressive policy which might help the ruling party score some brownie points, will be stonewalled by opposition. After all the prime objective of opposition party is to get back to power by hook or crook. Interest of country probably gets the lowest rank in their priority least.
You know how Congress is trying to derail Rafale deal for political mileage with all sort of misleading information. Even the pathetic condition of our defense forces didn't stop them playing the political game!! There are tons of other examples like stopping the parliament to function for flimsy reasons, oppose implementation of Addhar, triple talaq law etc etc.

A strong opposition plays it's role in democracy only when it's leaders have strong character who place country's interest before anything else. We are far far away from that ideal situation and it's only getting worse !!

India doesn't need a strong opposition, it needs a quality opposition first and foremost. Strong/weak is secondary. Right now it has such a disgusting opposition that rather than these scumbags becoming strong, it'd be better for them to be wiped out altogether.

Flip flops are to protect his assets not Alliance, TDP future is what Andhra people call it already 'just google 'Andhra Pappu' , you will get images of pappu (Dal) and Nara Lokesh' This is the sentiment most of Rayalaseema and AP people share, call him Pappu Gadu, CBN is grooming Nara Lokesh as CM of AP, face it how long will IT Take for people to realize there are alternatives to TDP. I would have appreciated if a grass root worker of TDP was made head, that ain't happening its a family dynasty now.

I also saw this phenomenon that some people want BJP without Modi in 2019, I like to be frank, BJP won because of Modi and all soldiers on ground were pumped with enthusiasm at getting such a leader. its not everyday you get such selfless leaders. Just watch out TDP might become another Dynasty like Congress.
Rest assured how things will play out, there are also emerging options in AP.

If someone believes Modi is better than CBN then there is nothing else to discuss. Telugu people never deserved someone like CBN. With 10 yrs of congress corruption and no new industries coming to the state if the state still survived with all the freebies then it is all thanks to CBN. In a neutral observers eye CBN would any day score more marks than modi for his hard work and vision.

Again good luck for BJP, will if the big mouth PM can secure more than 230 seats in 2019

Last edited:
Reactions: Guynextdoor
If someone believes Modi is better than CBN then there is nothing else to discuss. Telugu people never deserved someone like CBN. With 10 yrs of congress corruption and no new industries coming to the state if the state still survived with all the freebies then it is all thanks to CBN. In a neutral observers eye CBN would any day score more marks than modi for his hard work and vision.

Again good luck for BJP, will if the big mouth PM can secure more than 330 seats in 2019
Rest assured Modi will get a total majority again, just because some TDP supporters are pissed doesn't mean sky has fallen down. CBN is not a god sent CM, he has his share of corruption every Telugu speaker knows it. CBN is simply 30% Kickbacks, corruption,cutting deals and 70% work. That is the truth.
Nobody likes congress that is why it got wiped out in both states.

• Agree
Reactions: RATHORE and Bali78
Rahul on a roll. Modi on the run.

I'm seeing big mojo here. A year to go.

Black money. Fail.

Jobs. Fail.

Farmers. Fail.

The narrative is building. And I am loving it!

Modi seriously beginning to look like the joke they made Rahul to be in the run up to 2014.

How the tables have turned. Lol

Cheers, Doc

Rest assured Modi will get a total majority again, just because some TDP supporters are pissed doesn't mean sky has fallen down. CBN is not a god sent CM, he has his share of corruption every Telugu speaker knows it. CBN is simply 30% Kickbacks, corruption,cutting deals and 70% work. That is the truth.
Nobody likes congress that is why it got wiped out in both states.
BJP gets majority in 2019 ? Lol will see in 2019. The BJP and its supporters should answer why it let people like 2 modis and mallya leave the cpuntry after defrauding the nation before they make any allegations. Probably the kickbacks from these people let them stay quiet.

Again good luck for BJP, will if the big mouth PM can secure more than 230 seats in 2019

I wouldn't mind CBN as PM of the country except....he has a reputtion. Like many regional strongmen they say that if you oppose him he will have you killed.

Rahul on a roll. Modi on the run.

I'm seeing big mojo here. A year to go.

Black money. Fail.

Jobs. Fail.

Farmers. Fail.

The narrative is building. And I am loving it!

Modi seriously beginning to look like the joke they made Rahul to be in the run up to 2014.

How the tables have turned. Lol

Cheers, Doc

it is the bhkt that led to this if you ask me. They think we're all stupid and won't see through them.

Who CBN ? He isnt capable of doing something like that..

I wouldn't know. I heard some credible friends from ANdhra say it. When I was in TN there were some things said about MGR by oldies- he would eliminate enemies, some alleging he forced actress revathy and so on. So I never have much understanding of whether a person's public personna hides his private 'tendencies'

Reactions: Itachi
I wouldn't know. I heard some credible friends from ANdhra say it. When I was in TN there were some things said about MGR by oldies- he would eliminate enemies, some alleging he forced actress revathy and so on. So I never have much understanding of whether a person's public personna hides his private 'tendencies'
You never have/had much understanding of anything .That never prevented you from commenting ...ever .