Indian Political Discussion

BJP gets majority in 2019 ? Lol will see in 2019. The BJP and its supporters should answer why it let people like 2 modis and mallya leave the cpuntry after defrauding the nation before they make any allegations. Probably the kickbacks from these people let them stay quiet.
First worry about TDP coming to power next time, last time TDP barely scraped it even though principal opposition congress was out of race, this time its a 3 way contest you won't find it easy to get votes. Seemingly how Mudragadda and other leaders demanding reservations which CBN won't give, that means whole East and West GodavarI, Guntur, Vizag districts votes are gone.

As for BJP in 2019 it will get a majority again, who is standing against modi, people won't vote a Kichidi alliance ,with no credible leader .Just because TDP is out of NDA doesn't mean world has ended. CBN is just a opportunist, who backstabs people after his work is over, CBN's play is over, there is Janasena and YSRCP against TDP ,which means more headache for CBN and possible allies for BJP. ;)

The kickbacks were recieved by UPA, it was BJP which brought the cases to court. You should ask UPA how LOU's were given to banks and mallya was bailed out by MMS.

Reactions: RATHORE
You seem to be jumping from one PoV to another . Do you have any point to make ? Or are you doing what you do best ? Trolling .
Right next to Gorakhpur and Phoolpur is Allahabad, Constituency of VP Singh. ;)

@vsdoc @Infowarrior @BlackOpsIndia

I am following this entire conversation for national election in 2019 and here is my understanding: For better or for the worse, leaving BJP and Modi, there is no party or leadership in the country which wants rather is even willing to talk about economic progress. This is the main and the biggest determinant of anything and everything about a nation of size like India. All justice, freedom etc etc etc become meaningless if you simply do not have enough economic means to support a population of scale of India which is still growing and still quite young. It does not matter if inequality becomes even ten folds higher. At the current economic size, even if you distribute all the economic output equally to all Indians, you will be left with a very anemic living condition. What I guess most people have trouble in understanding is the scale part of the problem. Pickup the biggest riot or most brutal unrest you have seen in your life. I can bet it will be bounded by 10 million people. An economic depression will impact 100s of million for 10s of years to come. These are two completely different scales.

I can see there are few ways in which scenario can play out:

1. BJP emerges with clear mandate: 2/3rd or not but clear mandate. Not NDA but BJP. You will have 5 more years in which there is a chance that economic progress will accelerate.

2. You get a regional party coalition -- third front of sorts -- with support of Congress. It is HD Devegowda once again all over. Nothing will ever get done. Major political instability. There is no chance in the hell any economic reform will be undertaken. Essentially these folks do not have any chops to even think about economic progress, rather they do not have any inclination to work on any strategic thought. Their entire time and energy will be spent to maximize grabbing lucrative cabinet ministries with reshuffling every 2-3 months. The issue with these folks is that they have never been exposed to the reality of running a political system for 1.3 billion people and honestly, they don't even want to attempt that. Most of them have not seen India beyond their own state.

3. You get Congress with support of regional parties: Marginally better than above, may be.

4. You get NDA government. It will be Atal Bihari type government with all effort to keep the coalition going for 5 years. I guess no different than 3.

5. Congress in clear majority. Unlikely. If it happens, it will be Rajiv Gandhi 2.0 all over. We will have an incompetent and insecure leader in the centre being driven by month's or week's Rasputin.
Have you seen this trailer...
@vsdoc @bonobashi

Reactions: vsdoc
It was not a geography lesson but a political lesson.

That's something time will answer.
Would my comments matter on this particular issue ?
How do you like this trailer ? Rate it on a scale of 1 to 10.

Would my comments on it matter I'm more interested in your comments on RR being recommended as part of the school/ college curriculum.

But quite Frankly , I pity your lot . instead of supporting your CO religionists , you're left choosing between one lot of Hindus & another , both of whom use and discard you like condoms . How long will this continue ? When will leaders like Owaisi emerge ?

Last edited:
Jokes apart, I'd like to see him as PM.

It wud put Modi back in his place as a gujju teli to the Hindi belt.

Cheers, Doc
Let's see. Now things will get more difficult for Akhilesh, BJP has 1 year to prepare and strategize. In Politics, strategy is most effective when its a secret. Once a strategy is implemented their will be fallout, then effectiveness of strategy goes down. For Example, Congress is now adopting soft Hindutwa to counter BJP...

But after SP-BSP like partnerships, BJP has no moral stand-ii left. There will CBI raids, riots, Ram mandir, .... as 2019 approaches, we will see communal tensions all over India.

Let's see. Now things will get more difficult for Akhilesh, BJP has 1 year to prepare and strategize. In Politics, strategy is most effective when its a secret. Once a strategy is implemented their will be fallout, then effectiveness of strategy goes down. For Example, Congress is now adopting soft Hindutwa to counter BJP...

But after SP-BSP like partnerships, BJP has no moral stand-ii left. There will CBI raids, riots, Ram mandir, .... as 2019 approaches, we will see communal tensions all over India.

What is soft Hindutva?

Cheers, Doc

That's something time will answer. Would my comments on it matter I'm more interested in your comments on RR being recommended as part of the school/ college curriculum. But quite Frankly , I pity your lot . instead of supporting your CO religionists , you're left choosing between one lot of Hindus & another , both of whom use and discard you like condoms . How long will this continue ? When will leaders like Owaisi emerge ?
Why should I support my co-religionists, like Naresh Agarwal in BJP ? What choice do I have ?

Why should I support my co-religionists, like Naresh Agarwal in BJP ? What choice do I have ?
The treatment meted out to AGGARWAL post 2019 will be similar to the treatment your CO religionists get from various Hindu parties be it the Congress or the BSP or the SP or the RJD or the JD (U) , etc - you name it . And just so you know , you read it here first.

• Agree
Reactions: RATHORE and Aravind