Indian Political Discussion

Don't be a smart aleck, so Andhra Pradesh
didn't have any rapes? I read Telugu news daily and the crime section is not very good.
Should CBN be beaten with slippers, his govt. is corrupt and utterly failed to protect women.
Yogi took action, while CBN is glossing over exploitation of females in Tollywood, which is daily news in Telugu. Many of his MP's, MLA's are cinema actors, they didn't act or said a word over it,why ? covering up their crimes.

Dinesh Gundu Rao said that in context of Yogi campagining in Karnataka not some Rape in UP. Get your facts straight first.
What the heck is a young girl? the girl from UP is a major.
Read my post again any CM that fails to protect young girls from being raped are to heaten by slippers and have to be paraded naked on roads with their heads tronsured. CBN isnt any exception if he fails to protect young girls.

Just yesterday two girls of age below 15 are raped in UP. I dont understand why yogi govt encounters involves only low crime gundas while letting off rapists.

Reactions: vsdoc
Read my post again any CM that fails to protect young girls from being raped are to heaten by slippers and have to be paraded naked on roads with their heads tronsured. CBN isnt any exception if he fails to protect young girls.

Just yesterday two girls of age below 15 are raped in UP. I dont understand why yogi govt encounters involves only low crime gundas while letting off rapists.
About the same reason, TDP MP is involved
TDP Leader’s Son Including 8 Booked For Gang Rape Of 2 Minor Girls

And this is active shielding here
Andhra government tries to backtrack on cases against leaders, halts after plea in high court
Now do what has to be done.

Reactions: RATHORE
It proves what many in Delhi have long suspected . That Pindi / Islamabad & their proxies in Kashmir is all tactics and no strategy . Unfortunately , so is New Delhi except for '71.

The Pakistanis are Hurting Badly and therefore they have called on GILANI to bail
them Out

They know that their economy is coming to the point of bankruptcy

They just cannot afford a conflict with India

But for us also this is the Best time to hit them

This will also convey to the Kashmiris that Pakistan cannot help them

My stand is still the same bro, until people hold their Home Minister and Chief Minister accountable for the rape cases in their states, the girls/women of India will never be safe. CBN has to be shamed if he is protecting his rapist MLA's/MP's. Some days you need take a stand for morality irrespective of political affiliations, this is one such day.

• Agree
Reactions: Dagger