Indian Political Discussion

Dont you confront the Pakistanis Head On ; So how come they have spared you

is it because you Whip the Pole Vaulters

Confronting head on there does not work long term for number of reasons, I work through the angles afforded over time.

I do not stop those that are doing the head on stuff tho...it has its time and place and demeanour too....but its not my style.

You defer to him unnecessarily. And are wasting your time.

He is just a slicker Americanized version of the same diseased state.

Remember, person to person, it's always heart over mind.

And in these specific cases, the stomach ....

Cheers, Doc

No.

He's seriously good. Particularly on a very long piece of rhetoric, three videos long, it was a great discussion but stopped halfway through. Now I'm trying to compose a good opening statement for him to tear apart, and he will, but it will be good fun.

Reactions: Nilgiri
Hey, you tryin' to insult him, or what?

You want to see what you said about @vsdoc

He called you Drunk and Crazy

1523908979171.png

• Informative
Reactions: vsdoc
Hey guess why I don't post that much here either. I like to stick to economics, but Doc is indulging in his complex again, why he does such is beyond me....he gives everyone else exactly what they want, maybe he wants it too. It is sad all around.

It's strange, but people don't 'get' you. They can't accept anything outside a binary; either you are a bhakt or you are Congress. They can't really deal with guys like you; they have no idea what an American Republican (or a British Conservative) is.

It wasn't sympathy I was looking for. Just to point you to where this SS goon has ended up inevitably consumed by his own hate. He has initiated way beyond reason too, against several southerners and whoever else not to his appearance/emotional/perception tastes....I saw it quite openly out of the blue his silly blathering against @Levina and others, for no reason other than his SS bullcrap...and to have a little "fun".

<sigh>

I stopped trying to wrestle with Doc a long while back; he's impossible, completely unpredictable. But once I call someone a friend, I feel committed.

Speaking of "SS", he reminds me of a particular Austrian (that hijacked a larger host) that also threw a massive hissy fit (blaming everyone else, but not himself one bit) when his 1-2-3, A-B-C concept of purity+identity politics didn't pan out the precise way he wanted it.

There's this Internet discussion law, that the moment someone says the 'N' word, the discussion is effectively over. :eek:

Just like that guy, this one is now fake-commited to whoever (even if its the total earlier enemy of his) will undermine and destroy because if he cant have the country his specific way, no one should have theirs.

C'est la vie!

On racial purity matters, I couldn't disagree more with him. Every succeeding genetic study bears out the point: there is nothing pure this or that. Nothing. Not even blonde, blue-eyed Germans.

Fair enough, just read this last reply from me on this, and no need to reply back on it. I get now what you warned me of well before....how sad it is sometimes to see it bourne out this way.

Hang on.

I wasn't saying I won't listen or I won't respond; just that I'll be circumspect, and not get into those pack of dogs situation that happened on PDF. Talking of which, on one memorable occasion, it was this same Doc who jumped in, switched sides, and asked why people were ganging up. I couldn't care less about that particular set of low lives, but I was appreciative of his bucking the trend. I've seen how deep your thinking goes, and I might disagree, even disagree frequently, disagree vehemently, but will always pay attention.

To be honest, I come here keeping on hoping that the management team will crack the whip. The damage is only four deep, according to me (and that's a very personal point of view).

Hey mister, stop trying to mimic Shakuni. You neither have the guts, guile or commitment to do an iota of what he could...to set brother against brother to see the whole thing burn......you can just fawn and dream and rail against the crushing reality and fate that you cannot change....

India wins and always will do so...for it at least has truth as its stated objective, the greatest one to have really...., you lose and you suck, and will always do both too....for your objective (if you ever had one really, maybe you just get off on being a fickle miserable douche) is now quite plain to see.

Confronting head on there does not work long term for number of reasons, I work through the angles afforded over time.

I do not stop those that are doing the head on stuff tho...it has its time and place and demeanour too....but its not my style.

You are a Smart Guy

I used to directly Confront and Affront them

Oscar got tired of banning me ; Still 8400 Posts is not bad :LOL:

It's strange, but people don't 'get' you. They can't accept anything outside a binary; either you are a *censored* or you are Congress. They can't really deal with guys like you; they have no idea what an American Republican (or a British Conservative) is.

<sigh>

I stopped trying to wrestle with Doc a long while back; he's impossible, completely unpredictable. But once I call someone a friend, I feel committed.

There's this Internet discussion law, that the moment someone says the 'N' word, the discussion is effectively over. :eek:

C'est la vie!

On racial purity matters, I couldn't disagree more with him. Every succeeding genetic study bears out the point: there is nothing pure this or that. Nothing. Not even blonde, blue-eyed Germans.

Hang on.

I wasn't saying I won't listen or I won't respond; just that I'll be circumspect, and not get into those pack of dogs situation that happened on PDF. Talking of which, on one memorable occasion, it was this same Doc who jumped in, switched sides, and asked why people were ganging up. I couldn't care less about that particular set of low lives, but I was appreciative of his bucking the trend. I've seen how deep your thinking goes, and I might disagree, even disagree frequently, disagree vehemently, but will always pay attention.

To be honest, I come here keeping on hoping that the management team will crack the whip. The damage is only four deep, according to me (and that's a very personal point of view).

You know him far better than I do, so I shall defer here.

This stuff is really not what I want to discuss here or anywhere else really, and now I feel bad that I got into this stuff to begin with.

This is why I don't care much for Indian centric forums, it feels too family/personal atmosphere (which I am better off just reading and not responding to)...sometimes with no warning at all in otherwise pedestrian stuff...and too much is stuff I already know to begin with (and all the predictable responses from the various groups and subcultures).

I leave the family politics kind of stuff to real life, I get more than enough of it there anyway.

I'd rather wade into the "enemy", spill theeeir guts (sic Patton).... so I don't have to hold back too much and can actually learn something new....but I operate somewhat indirectly and nuanced way (given the circumstances) that many don't quite get.

Reactions: bonobashi
You are a Smart Guy

I used to directly Confront and Affront them

Oscar got tired of banning me ; Still 8400 Posts is not bad :LOL:

You are probably one of the reasons he "retired" hah. He even banned me once or twice back when I was fresh, raw and oblivious to the inner workings. I did confront big time back then heh....I understand why many stick with it too.

You are probably one of the reasons he "retired" hah. He even banned me once or twice back when I was fresh, raw and oblivious to the inner workings. I did confront big time back then heh....I understand why many stick with it too.

I will rejoin in August or later

FATF sanctions start in June ; Their Forex reserves are coming to an end by July

The New government ; Devaluation and a Chaos like situation would develop at that time

It would be fun to Kick them at that point

Maybe before that we will get a Skirmish at the Border / LOC

Slowly they are loosing their will to fight with India and getting Demoralised with their
Impending bankruptcy

You know him far better than I do, so I shall defer here.

This stuff is really not what I want to discuss here or anywhere else really, and now I feel bad that I got into this stuff to begin with.

This is why I don't care much for Indian centric forums, it feels too family/personal atmosphere (which I am better off just reading and not responding to)...sometimes with no warning at all in otherwise pedestrian stuff...and too much is stuff I already know to begin with (and all the predictable responses from the various groups and subcultures).

I leave the family politics kind of stuff to real life, I get more than enough of it there anyway.

I'd rather wade into the "enemy", spill theeeir guts (sic Patton).... so I don't have to hold back too much and can actually learn something new....but I operate somewhat indirectly and nuanced way (given the circumstances) that many don't quite get.

You've been away too long.

In India, on India centric forums, being aggressive means being foul-mouthed, a discussion equates to a quarrel, criticism of somebody else's viewpoint is a sexual assault on his mother.....and so they don't understand that intellectually, you are being very aggressive, and they kind of wilt and wander away, leaving you wondering if your mouth-wash isn't making it, to quote Dirty Harry. Discussions become difficult.

Plus add to it that groups and sub-cultures crap, and before you know it, you are doomed to a circle of hell that Dante never warned anybody about - death by b h a k t (I know they back you, more or less because they usually can't understand what you're saying, and also because you seem to be engaging with those that they would like to, but can't, because of the human Bermuda Triangles sitting on their shoulders). Discussions become very difficult.

Not that it's my position to suggest things to you, but you are probably precisely right to be just reading and not responding to. Perhaps in the other place, where neither khaki nor green chaddis get entree, it might become possible to tear into an argument without holding back, and still not use the other person's female relations' genitalia as an point of argument.

You've been away too long.

In India, on India centric forums, being aggressive means being foul-mouthed, a discussion equates to a quarrel, criticism of somebody else's viewpoint is a sexual assault on his mother.....and so they don't understand that intellectually, you are being very aggressive, and they kind of wilt and wander away, leaving you wondering if your mouth-wash isn't making it, to quote Dirty Harry. Discussions become difficult.

Plus add to it that groups and sub-cultures crap, and before you know it, you are doomed to a circle of hell that Dante never warned anybody about - death by b h a k t (I know they back you, more or less because they usually can't understand what you're saying, and also because you seem to be engaging with those that they would like to, but can't, because of the human Bermuda Triangles sitting on their shoulders). Discussions become very difficult.

Not that it's my position to suggest things to you, but you are probably precisely right to be just reading and not responding to. Perhaps in the other place, where neither khaki nor green chaddis get entree, it might become possible to tear into an argument without holding back, and still not use the other person's female relations' genitalia as an point of argument.

Even if the arguments were good and sound with no emotional stuff thrown in to deteriorate, if 2 or 3 are saying what I would (or some proxy variant of it), its enough for me to just read generally... I don't like being part of a groupthink environment from the get go. Either I have to gain, or audience has to gain in an exchange for it to be worth my time and theirs. This restricts to just a cpl of kinds of threads here (lately I found myself bored of even the military stuff that seems a full recycling again and again).

So when its just pure emotional drama, with everyone jockeying and jostling for best view of some spectacle of foul air.... nothing really makes it past the filter that merits my response....possibly save if its some old chap I have run into in funny ways before like Doc (who amuses me more than anything, I hope he is amused too hah).

If India goes in the direction represented by the likes of your kind, Parsis would eventually leave.

Parsis are rich chaps deeply stemmed in businesses, science and trade. The only reason they are mindlessly bashed is jealousy. Barely 60000 Parsis in India and they generate millions of $ in income. We have seen top entrepreneurs, engineers, scientists, freedom fighters, defense personnel etc. come from this tiny minority. Those in majority are still squabbling for historical temples and some hypothetical uni-religious nation with tactics demonstrating medieval savagery lol. March on my bawa friends.

Reactions: vsdoc
"You guys"? I'm not too sure that they would enjoy it.

There is always enjoyment.

In someone's discomfiture is another's enjoyment.

On topic, so that the shrill saffron horde does not cry for momma, take the example of India.

Congress wins, bhagwas cry, secular liberal Indians enjoy.

BJP wins, bhagwas jizz, and the rest of India wonders wtf just happened.

Cheers, Doc

Parsis are rich chaps deeply stemmed in businesses, science and trade. The only reason they are mindlessly bashed is jealousy. Barely 60000 Parsis in India and they generate millions of $ in income. We have seen top entrepreneurs, engineers, scientists, freedom fighters, defense personnel etc. come from this tiny minority. Those in majority are still squabbling for historical temples and some hypothetical uni-religious nation with tactics demonstrating medieval savagery lol. March on my bawa friends.

The only reason this Parsi has become a basher is because he has been told clearly that he never really truly belonged.

And it has colored his vision of the people he lives among.

So be it.

Cheers, Doc

I must also point out that the Parsi bashing by the bhagwa crowd comes not so much from jealousy but a deep rooted sense of inferiority and a feeling of inadequacy.

Such also explains their emotions and reactions towards our huge Muslim populace which is surely not rich intelligent upper class or entrepreneurial.

This is my learning of the bhagwa psyche over the past 5 years.

And it is coloring our politics.

Our strategic pushes.

Our international relations.

And our economics.

And is something that has not been missed by the international community.

Embarrassing time to be an Indian.

Long may it continue. Not.

Cheers, Doc

I must also point out that the Parsi bashing by the bhagwa crowd comes not so much from jealousy but a deep rooted sense of inferiority and a feeling of inadequacy.

Such also explains their emotions and reactions towards our huge Muslim populace which is surely not rich intelligent upper class or entrepreneurial.

This is my learning of the bhagwa psyche over the past 5 years.

And it is coloring our politics.

Our strategic pushes.

Our international relations.

And our economics.

And is something that has not been missed by the international community.

Embarrassing time to be an Indian.

Long may it continue. Not.

Cheers, Doc

Yup it's all cool. Numbers speak for themselves. They are busy generating income and advancing while the andh bhakts slowly traverse into the middle ages. Long live the parsis. Btw, the kutchi and bohri muslims are in a class of their own when it comes to trade and commerce.

Reactions: bonobashi and vsdoc
Yup it's all cool. Numbers speak for themselves. They are busy generating income and advancing while the andh bhakts slowly traverse into the middle ages. Long live the parsis. Btw, the kutchi and bohri muslims are in a class of their own when it comes to trade and commerce.

The political and social inplosion in India over the past term (and the leadup to it) is not really about who is better than whom and at what.

It is a communal mass acting out at injustices and deprivation of a thousand years of hostile foreign (both blood and faith) at a time in the present when you can do little about it.

Shit happened.

Time to move on.

The Parsis did. Which is why we are a very rich and successful and liberal and educated community.

Till the Hindu and Muslims of India do not cast off this millennial baggage, they will always continue to be backward at a communal level, regardless of how rich their top percentiles become at the individual one.

Cheers, Doc