Indian Political Discussion

@_Anonymous_ @RATHORE

On One hand you say that you are a Shiv Sainik and a Maratha and on the OTHER you talk
BS like above

If you are a Real Maratha then
You must have heard or read about What Bal Thackrey used to say about " Cancer "
inside India

You want that Hindus should Develop an Ostrich attitude

Always Remember that those who Forget their History are condemned to See it Repeat

We have Neighbors who are daily threatening us with Ghazwa E Hind

While Bangladeshis threaten to Flood and Cut off the whole of East and North East India

Also there are many people in India who Talk of Sorting out Hindus in 15 Minutes

You must have heard of Owaissi's comment

All your Pontifications and preachings show your deep Jealousy Towards Hindus
Nothing else

I do not want to derail this thread to indulging your crowd's masochistic needs.

Let is keep the discussion centered around Indian Politics alone.

Not your myriad historical butt renderings. And moden day need for mob retribution.

I will only say this, since it is moden day, and linked to Indian politics.

Descendants of the ones who actually fought - there is no butt pain there. Coz all equations were settled there and then on the rannbhoomi.

Thanks and regards,

Doc

Reactions: bonobashi
You are the majority.

You must be right.

Cheers, Doc

You wanted to talk about Present day challenges

Here we go
Let us assume you are the Home Minister of India

How will you tackle the Internal threats

What are your Priorities

What do you think we should do about the Growing ISIS foot prints in various parts of India

What will you do with Owaissis ; PFI and the Kashmiri separatists

How will you react to The challenges of Naxalism and the Violence in the North east

Reactions: Aravind
You wanted to talk about Present day challenges

Here we go
Let us assume you are the Home Minister of India

How will you tackle the Internal threats

What are your Priorities

What do you think we should do about the Growing ISIS foot prints in various parts of India

What will you do with Owaissis ; PFI and the Kashmiri separatists

How will you react to The challenges of Naxalism and the Violence in the North east

Your post is incomplete, more than half so, when you do not address Hindutva terror groups.

When you do not address insidiously subversion of the Constitution and Institutions of the Democratic process.

When you do not address the fact that if I were Home Minister today, I'd be part of the problem and not the solution.

Cheers, Doc

Reactions: bonobashi
Your post is incomplete, more than half so, when you do not address Hindutva terror groups.

When you do not address insidiously subversion of the Constitution and Institutions of the Democratic process.

When you do not address the fact that if I were Home Minister today, I'd be part of the problem and not the solution.

Cheers, Doc

That is what I wanted to hear ; The CAT is out of the bag

This just shows your Extreme hate and Prejudice towards us

While your own Party has DISOWNED its own " Saffron Terror theory "
you are still clinging to it

If you place the Hindutva Groups as a Bigger threat than the above mentioned REAL ones
It just Rips off your Bloody Secular Mask and exposes your True Face

Why dont you just say it openly that You Hate Hindus ; the Truth will set you free

It would take a huge load off your Chest

Reactions: Aravind and RATHORE

If you place the Hindutva Groups as a Bigger threat than the above mentioned REAL ones

Why dont you just say it openly that You Hate Hindus ; the Truth will set you free

Take my advice .Don't waste your time with him .He's an unmitigated troll. Deploy your energies constructively .There are plenty of topics and members who can enhance your knowledge base and where you could contribute positively too. Please disengage.

Last edited:
You and your Community are NOT doing ANY favour to India by Living here

If all of you Leave at once ; you wont be missed

On the other hand WE would also like to see ; which Country PLACES you on a pedestal
and gives you the Respect like we do
That is what i said before too, India is vast a minor group who came as Refugees, if they want to migrate elsewhere, won't be missed, it will be business as usual and Bharat will move on.

What he thinks is that India will stop to a halt and bend over to ask for them to dance on top of our heads, since, that is not happening, that is when his castles in sky and so called superiority came crashing down, Aukaat dikh gaya.;)

Let's see which country will give refuge to such people, who later abuse the hosts once the host has given them all that is needed to survive and prosper.

I only reply to you

You have huge chip on your shoulder about your so called PAST civilisations
of which NOTHING REMAINS
I told him earlier too, his Civilization, history,country, religion is gone. He is yet to come to terms with it.
We are still surviving ; thriving and Growing in strength

He doesn't understand the resilience and fightback of this nation, who retook it back, while his nation, Civilization,Religion folded up in just 15 years forever.
Your Community is " ALIVE " because of us

We are NOT alive because of you ; even if you had not come we would have still been flourishing
Aptly, put They live because of "US" we don't live and prosper because of "Them". The point is driven home well.

All the while we defended these refugees from harm by Islamic hordes, and these lot talk as if a few hundred shipwrecks saved Hindus, i can't stop laughing.

What they did was work as collaborators to Islamic rulers, by speaking Farsi and knowing the local population, they gave suggestions to the rulers, how tax the populace and extract it.

When British came they simply switched sides, and the rest of the story you know about "Opium Trade". The Chinese have a well documented reports of how a certain community was sending opium to China on behalf of British to drug its masses, which China calls it "Opium Wars".

I really wish there was a 'Saffron Terror' so these lot could experience it how it will be like, that will shake their Secular Bastions up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish there was a 'Saffron Terror' so these lot could experience it how it will be like, that shake their Secular Bastions up.

Yesterday the Congress party was Pleading Before the media that It DOES NOT believe in
These words that is " Saffron terror " when A Judgement came on the Hyderabad blast case

But our Holier than thou " Refugee " will Keep Preaching his BS

Yesterday the Congress party was Pleading Before the media that It DOES NOT believe in
These words that is " Saffron terror " when A Judgement came on the Hyderabad blast case

But our Holier than thou " Refugee " will Keep Preaching his BS
Thats because Karnataka Elections are next month, there is a sufficient groundswell in Polarization of Hindus after ,Congress Lingayat as separate religion backfired on them the saints of Lingayat community vowed to defeat congress.

Dinesh gundu Rao, Congress bigshot asked people to beat 'Yogi Adityanath with slippers, if he came to Karnataka' that backfired spectacularly again as Sants came out condemning his message and the same guy had to express regret and take back his words.

Rahul gandhi did a self goal by insulting Shiridi Sai baba recently. Thats another group of people he pissed off.

The Hyderabad blast case Judgement showed how Congress manufactured 'Hindu terror' bogey to take off pressure from Islamic groups, to the rest of the country. Since, there is a consolidation of Hindu votes they are doing reversal by calling they don't believe in words like 'Saffron Terror'.

As i said earlier to Vsdoc and other Secular folks. We, just need to sit calm, these so called Secular folks, pseudo seculars ,Congress and Anti Hindus will do our work, corral the fence sitting neutral Hindus and the Secular Hindus and drive them into our camp for Recruitment. And once they join ,all we have to say to them is " I told you so, we been telling you the whole time, now you understand what we say" . Then. the Fence sitters will blast holes in the Secular front.

'Houlier than thou' folks are the best recruiters, You are indirectly making them work for us.
Just enjoy, the show as these Secular people turn more people into Sanghis for us. :cool:

Thats because Karnataka Elections are next month, there is a sufficient groundswell in Polarization of Hindus after ,Congress Lingayat as separate religion backfired on them the saints of Lingayat community vowed to defeat congress.

Dinesh gundu Rao, Congress bigshot asked people to beat 'Yogi Adityanath with slippers, if he came to Karnataka' that backfired spectacularly again as Sants came out condemning his message and the same guy had to express regret and take back his words.

Rahul gandhi did a self goal by insulting Shiridi Sai baba recently. Thats another group of people he pissed off.

The Hyderabad blast case Judgement showed how Congress manufactured 'Hindu terror' bogey to take off pressure from Islamic groups, to the rest of the country. Since, there is a consolidation of Hindu votes they are doing reversal by calling they don't believe in words like 'Saffron Terror'.

As i said earlier to Vsdoc and other Secular folks. We, just need to sit calm, these so called Secular folks, pseudo seculars ,Congress and Anti Hindus will do our work, corral the fence sitting neutral Hindus and the Secular Hindus and drive them into our camp for Recruitment. And once they join ,all we have to say to them is " I told you so, we been telling you the whole time, now you understand what we say" . Then. the Fence sitters will blast holes in the Secular front.

'Houlier than thou' folks are the best recruiters, You are indirectly making them work for us.
Just enjoy, the show as these Secular people turn more people into Sanghis for us. :cool:

Whats wrong in asking people to beat yogi with slippers when his govt utterly failed in protecting young girls ? Every CM who fails to protect the women and children in his state repeatedly are to be beaten with slippers..

Reactions: vsdoc
Lots of slippers, shoes, boots, juttis, and unadorned feet waiting patiently for 2019.

After all we are a mature democracy and an enlightened electorate.

Cheers, Doc

Whats wrong in asking people to beat yogi with slippers when his govt utterly failed in protecting young girls ? Every CM who fails to protect the women and children in his state repeatedly are to be beaten with slippers..

I disagree with you on this one because CM is not responsible for any individual's or a small group's behavioral and social misconduct.

Societal evil is generated out of behavioral churn happening in society today due to misuse and mishandling of personal freedom and those of others, as well as, information designed for insanity. Current evolution of Indian society is rapidly divorcing from its core cultural ethos. Along with, the hope of good governance and prosperity that Modi built in the hearts of Indians, is blowing the lid off the high mental, emotional and psychological pressure, the society lived under till now - of disorientation, suppression, confusion and chaos that was created by the Congress for so long. Congress with its nepotism, hired goons and pimps on their payrolls to terrorize society financially and socially; financial corruption percolated down to the bureaucrats and politicians; bribery in all citizen-government interactions; high handedness of police officials - all these built a cocktail pressure on society.

Till now, the frustrations of this pressure was manifested in a controlled manner in the form of abuse within family - taking it out on weaker sections of society, creating filth everywhere - on land, water and air. The sense of responsibility and accountability was self absolved.

Now with Modi at the helm trying to enforce the rule of law, the new found liberty specially by the citizens of rural and backward India in the form of "power" - people are unable to comprehended and use it responsibly. These are the causes for such upheavels in social behavior. But the good news is that this social change is a process of transformation; it is a phase which will also pass through like all other changes, and in the end, people will learn to discipline themselves in identifying and doing what is good for them!!

Jai Bharat
Vande Mataram

Reactions: Aravind and Bali78
Or it could simply be that goons who happen to be Hindu now feel that they have "their" party in power and can thus do what they have always wanted to do, but could not as long a secular party was in power, but now can, without fear of retribution, the executive and judiciary being now "friendly", and so now increasingly do, seeking to satiate their need for revenge on those they see as proxies of those who enslaved and brutalized them for a thousand years, borne largely out of strong underpinnings of insecurity, inferiority and inadequacy in their personal and communal lives, as evidenced by their social, media and political leanings.

An alternative point of view ....

Jai Hind.

Jai Maharashtra.

Cchayye hame Zarathosti, re Mazdayasni nek.

Cheers, Doc

Heard of good terrorist and bad terrorist.

Now hearing of good and bad butt hurt frustrated genocidal goons.

Another day another dollar.

Cheers, Doc

Don't be a smart aleck, so Andhra Pradesh
didn't have any rapes? I read Telugu news daily and the crime section is not very good.
Should CBN be beaten with slippers, his govt. is corrupt and utterly failed to protect women.
Yogi took action, while CBN is glossing over exploitation of females in Tollywood, which is daily news in Telugu. Many of his MP's, MLA's are cinema actors, they didn't act or said a word over it,why ? covering up their crimes.

Dinesh Gundu Rao said that in context of Yogi campagining in Karnataka not some Rape in UP. Get your facts straight first.
What the heck is a young girl? the girl from UP is a major.

Reactions: Bali78 and RATHORE
Lots of slippers, shoes, boots, juttis, and unadorned feet waiting patiently for 2019.

After all we are a mature democracy and an enlightened electorate.

Cheers, Doc
They will wither and scatter, while you keep waiting for a chance, Just like your Fate will be.
Your wish seems like the #MaukaMauka song of Pakistanis. :LOL: No wonder you are buddies with Pakistanis.

Rahulji yesterday promised to make Amethi Singapore California. I will not go into irony of it but a quick interesting stat will cheer us up.

GDP of India : $2.8 trillion

GDP of California : $2.7 trillion

A single city Amethi matching GDP of India will do wonders for India. Hope Rahulji's vision materialize and take India forward.

Mind you he is a Harvard student and spent considerable time in US, he know what he is saying.

Source: In 15 Years, Amethi Will Be As Developed As Singapore: Rahul Gandhi

Reactions: RATHORE