Indian Political Discussion

I think I've written on this earlier too , if you cared to read that this is essentially a fight between one set of the followers of Sanatan Dharma who seek equality in every sense of the word and others who follow the same religion but who seem to believe that secularism is some sort of laissez faire for the minorities to claim special status.

This pitching of the BJP vs minorities is a side show at best . I don't see any significant nos of the minorities voting for the BJP . Neither does the BJP factor them in their calculations .

You should start with 1+1 = 2 etc. Once when I was in primary school I didn't memorize 11 tables. So my teacher asked me about it and I gave answers similar to yours. 11x12is sanatan dharna etc. He made me kneel down and hands up for 20 mins. Because of him I know my tables. You should try that. You are a full grown/middle age man but it's never too late to learn

You should start with 1+1 = 2 etc. Once when I was in primary school I didn't memorize 11 tables. So my teacher asked me about it and I gave answers similar to yours. 11x12is sanatan dharna etc. He made me kneel down and hands up for 20 mins. Because of him I know my tables. You should try that. You are a full grown/middle age man but it's never too late to learn

Was the school teacher a pastor or a brother ? Just curious...

Girdhar sir was one of the best teacher a person could have. With someone like him around Ed even stupid people like you end up alright.
And let me guess , he was a chaddi!!! So , that explains it . Btw - NIMHANS is headquartered in Bangalore , as far as I know. But that's only as far as I know. Your deep rooted fears , phobias , addictions & psychosis would make you an interesting subject. I'm betting a few get triggered when you see a flash of saffron. Does it extend to a dislike of biriyani too? Or do you have it without zaffran? I also think everytime you see/hear the word - Chola , it triggers of something deep inside you. You turn into a different being...

Crossing our fingers....

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
And let me guess , he was a chaddi!!! So , that explains it . Btw - NIMHANS is headquartered in Bangalore , as far as I know. But that's only as far as I know. Your deep rooted fears , phobias , addictions & psychosis would make you an interesting subject. I'm betting a few get triggered when you see a flash of saffron. Does it extend to a dislike of biriyani too? Or do you have it without zaffran? I also think everytime you see/hear the word - Chola , it triggers of something deep inside you. You turn into a different being...

Crossing our fingers....

He even told me I don't want you growing up stupid like anonymous

images (15).jpeg
Dear congress remember this?

Few redlines should not be crossed for votes.

Karnataka verdict is clear.

Leading. Congress + jds will form government

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you idiot. Governor is Modi's old buddy Vajubhai Vala from Gujarat BJP. JDS and especially Kumaraswamy would not want to tie themselves to the sinking ship that is Congress. And BJP has power in the center + a lead in 116 seats right now. But JDS and Congress will make the Government? Check yourself into a mental hospital LMFAOOOOOOO.

Secular party lost again,dont try to divide Hindus,lest Hindus teach you a lesson you will not forget.INC Lost its cash cow Karnataka how will Congress party Fight future elections ?
#KarnatakaVerdict
#CongressRouted

Big props to you Bro, you maintained the whole time that BJP would win big when a lot (including myself) thought it'd be dead heat - you were right.

Karnataka verdict is clear.

Leading. Congress + jds will form government

Please show your face here again now. Preferably tell us which EVMs were hacked. I wanna know!

Every single district Pappu went to campaign was lost by congress ..they won all of them in 2013 (when pappu didnt campaign there).

Exact opposite happened with Modi (every single place he campaigned was won by BJP).

2019 is over done and dusted, someone tell that butthurt parsi that too.