Indian Political Discussion

Leads are developed now, @Guynextdoor

All that is left for you is to concede defeat...and call for scamgress party to be broken apart (those that are pro -Pappu, anti-Pappu and those that want to start something completely new)....if you are smart. But please continue on your current trajectory and make sure Pappu campaigns in as many places as possible, he is best BJP agent ever.

Amit Shah also did a good job getting scamgress and JDS to fight each other a bit and sap each other it looks like in mysore area esp.

All that is left for you is to concede defeat...and call for scamgress party to be broken apart (those that are pro -Pappu, anti-Pappu and those that want to start something completely new)....if you are smart. But please continue on your current trajectory and make sure Pappu campaigns in as many places as possible, he is best BJP agent ever.

Amit Shah also did a good job getting scamgress and JDS to fight each other a bit and sap each other it looks like in mysore area esp.
@Guynextdoor belongs to EVM rigging brigade. Even after EC announces the list of winners and yeddy is sworn in as CM, he will continue to call it victory of Pappu.

@Guynextdoor

DIDN'T YOU QUESTION ME FOR POSTING THIS TWEET EARLIER? TELL ME NOW, WAS THIS DONE "JUST TO START A CONVERSATION???"

If the braggart has any shame , he'd spit in his palm and drown in it. But he won't . I'm betting he's at the neighbourhood Toddy shop drowning his sorrow . I'm glad the Lingayats have slapped Neederamiah and his boss RAHUL Shah Rangila for trying to divide the community .Revenge is sweet ! @Notsuperstitious

Even I had predicted 115-125 seats for BJP!:ROFLMAO:
If the braggart has any shame , he'd spit in his palm and drown in it. But he won't . I'm betting he's at the neighbourhood Toddy shop drowning his sorrow . I'm glad the Lingayats have slapped Neederamiah and his boss RAHUL Shah Rangila for trying to divide the community .Revenge is sweet ! @Notsuperstitious
I had predicted 115-120 seats for BJP and below 60 for congress. seems its somewhat on target.

Lol! These posts must be in stupid and funny section. Everyone knows I will predict a Congress victory in all circumstances. No matter how many times I do it you will still fall for it. :LOL::ROFLMAO::D

Karnataka done and dusted, Mizoram to be picked up in December; time for Captain Amarinder to break away with Punjab. Congress will then have to be renamed Puducherry State Congress from Indian National Congress.

RIP Nehru Gandhis, RIP INC.

Lol! These posts must be in stupid and funny section. Everyone knows I will predict a Congress victory in all circumstances. No matter how many times I do it you will still fall for it. :LOL::ROFLMAO::D

Nah we just like to play long as well, its good fun to bash hardcore scamgressis harnessing their inner baghdad bob (on purpose or by accident):

bagdad-bob.gif

OK. It's official.You've lost it. Pity dickraa isn't here. I'm told he's well connected at NIMHANS ( why am I not surprised?) . He could've helped you with the admission procedure.Never knew ADHD could lead to paranoid schizophrenia with delusional hallucinations. Pity it isn't fatal !