Indian Political Discussion

When BJP loses an election it means most Hindus have voted against it. A simple fact you'd understand if you knew how to add
I think I've written on this earlier too , if you cared to read that this is essentially a fight between one set of the followers of Sanatan Dharma who seek equality in every sense of the word and others who follow the same religion but who seem to believe that secularism is some sort of laissez faire for the minorities to claim special status.

This pitching of the BJP vs minorities is a side show at best . I don't see any significant nos of the minorities voting for the BJP . Neither does the BJP factor them in their calculations .

• Agree
Reactions: Aravind and Bali78
We are still waiting

I dont work for the EC. Any electronic device can be tampered with or messed around with till they malfunction, that's a no brainer. If EVMs dont do the job, bogus voting and money will. 10 years hence when we are still in deep s*** then we can take this debate forward. The BJP chappris are no different from RaGa and his dolts in the congress. Remove their(BJPee) anpadh supremo and they fall apart like a house of cards. Hoping that a strong third front emerges soon to end our political ineptitude.

I dont work for the EC. Any electronic device can be tampered with or messed around till they malfunction, that's a no brainer. If EVMs dont do the job, bogus voting and money will. 10 years hence when we are still in deep s*** then we can take this debate forward. The BJP chappris are no different from RaGa and his dolts in the congress. Remove their(BJPee) anpadh supremo and they fall apart like a house of cards. Hoping that a third front emerges soon to end our political ineptitude.
I see your grasp over current affairs is as sound as your grasp over history ,Which is non existent . Aren't you the guy who claimed that the Marathas under Shivaji conquered nearly all of India ? I believe you had engaged this member then apart from myself , if memory serves me right @suryakiran

I dont work for the EC.
For somebody not working for EC you do have quite knowledge about electoral process and EVM as reflected by your claims.

Any electronic device can be tampered with or messed around with till they malfunction, that's a no brainer.
Wow! No Brainer! Is it as no brainer as earth is flat? What an exposé!

This is what happen when ever Tom, Dick and Harry become expert on electoral process without knowing zilch. If ever you were a part of electoral process you would never have made these claims. The only way any election can be rigged is by booth capturing and killing other party both agent without that on every step there is a check, recheck and check again of EVM in presence of all candidates agents on every booth. It is literally impossible to fix an election in current situation.

Why don't you reach out to some elder one in your house or neighbourhood and ask them about it, I am sure someone would have been either an agent or polling officer. Goto nearby govt school, ask the teachers there, they are involved in election duty they will explain it in detail and see for yourself how dumb you sounded here. Before making any more mockery of yourself learn a bit about process.

Can you let me know the geographical extents I was referring to? Anyway, what has that got to do with political idiocy?
I believe members here have called you out on your naive comments without any bearing on facts . It's entirely up to you . If you want to be seen as a serious poster , you've got to back up your assertions with facts . Else you're straying dangerously close to troll territory.

Hoping that a strong third front emerges soon to end our political ineptitude.

Sure, who doesn't want to go back to the good old jod-tod coalition days of the '90s. Then every remotely sizeable state's regional party can hold the nation to ransom, and regional satraps can take turns playing "Prime Minister." Who needs stability or development?

Goto nearby govt school, ask the teachers there, they are involved in election duty they will explain it in detail and see for yourself how dumb you sounded here. Before making any more mockery of yourself learn a bit about process.

Thanks for calling out names here. With your great knowledge, if you can prove to me that not a single EVM has been ever messed around with in recent elections we've had, that would be great.

Sure, who doesn't want to go back to the good old jod-tod coalition days of the '90s. Then every remotely sizeable state's regional party can hold the nation to ransom, and regional satraps can take turns playing "Prime Minister." Who needs stability or development?
Of course we need this kind of government :cool:. Imagine the combination of "Lallu the bhalu", "Deve Ghoda", "Mamata the Chimp", "Maya the Hathi" and last but not the least "Kejri the Clown"!! It's full circus out there and complete entertainment is guaranteed ;).

Of course we need this kind of government :cool:. Imagine the combination of "Lallu the bhalu", "Deve Ghoda", "Mamata the Chimp", "Maya the Hathi" and last but not the least "Kejri the Clown"!! It's full circus out there and complete entertainment is guaranteed ;).

Woh saale India ko circus banaa ke chhodenge.

I believe members here have called you out on your naive comments without any bearing on facts . It's entirely up to you . If you want to be seen as a serious poster , you've got to back up your assertions with facts . Else you're straying dangerously close to troll territory.

Likewise, your facts may be based on BJPee propaganda, nothing to gloat about. I go by the simple fact that you can do anything if you have money. Fake documents, fake IDs, whatever....

Thanks for calling out names here. With your great knowledge, if you can prove to me that not a single EVM has been ever messed around with in all the recent elections we've had, that would be great.
Depends upon what you call mess around. If you mean not functioning, break down there are few thousand of EVM like that in every election.

If you mean tampered and recorded wrong vote. There is ZERO such EVM.

There have been few instances where while counting some tricks were played by many political parties and announced someone else as winner but it was not the EVM but electoral officers of a single seat once in few election and even they get exposed after recounting.

EC sometimes doesn't look objective but that's the part of game, Congress get Ahmed Patel elected with it and BJP get Subhash Chandra, gone are those days when Chief election commissioner was given minister rank by Congress after retirement for the "good services" rendered. In this age of videos it's impossible to do anything close to what we witness during 90's and before. If you rate fairness of election process it will be above 90 out of 100, 10 less because they still are unable to completely check extra expenditure, though they have reduced it significantly.

EVM hacking or tampering or whatever conspiracy theory media or like minded Facebook pages fed you are not even an issue worth thinking, trust the institutions not conspiracy theorists.

Saheeb, yeh namune nahi, balki bahujan azad party jaise naye parties ko chance milna chahiye. Bahut dekh liya haat, hatti , kamal .. sab gaya bhaad mein.

Saheeb, yeh namune nahi, balki bahujan azad party jaise naye parties ko chance milna chahiye. Bahut dekh liya haat, hatti , kamal .. sab gaya bhaad mein.

Aisi ek nayi party ek baar Delhi mein bhi aayi thhi, yaad hai na kya hua?

Aisi ek nayi party ek baar Delhi mein bhi aayi thhi, yaad hai na kya hua?

Saaheb, muffler babu naya hai politics mein, thoda issues hoga. There was no social media to highlight the pitfalls during the early days of congiees and bjpee. The work done by AAP in education/healthcare has been pretty decent (20% + budget for education with decent results).

If you mean tampered and recorded wrong vote. There is ZERO such EVM.

Weak explanation. Since you are a person who claims to know-it-all, I will take your statement with a pinch of salt. However, this is a public forum to express opinions and calling members names is uncouth and low.

Weak explanation. Since you are a person who claims to know-it-all, I will take your statement with a pinch of salt. However, this is a public forum to express opinions and calling members names is uncouth and low.

Speaks volumes about quality of your post and level of intellect!! @Arvind @nair Why exactly this kind of posts tolerated ??
Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 12.02.41 AM.png

First, You can take my statement or discard it or do whatever, it doesn't change the reality.

Second, I never really called you names, Tom, Dick and Harry is not name calling.

Third, sure you can express your opinion but there is difference between opinion and facts. You present wrong facts be ready to answer.

Fourth your overall post quality is pretty low, you are either venting off your frustration or ranting with poor language without raising proper issue.

BTW what's your fixation with "Pee"? BJ"pee" hacked your peeing device or what?