Indian Political Discussion

Wonder what's going on with that India Today-Axis poll though?
No clue. Most of these polls are unreliable . If memory serves me right , there was just one pollster who got it near right in the UP elections last year ( I forget the name of that organization). Yet they predicted 275 seats for the BJP and were roundly ridiculed in the run up to the results .

Poll Survey 2017 - UP, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Manipur & Goa Assembly Election Opinion Poll 2017, Predictions & Pre Poll Survey - Firstpost

BJP will win next election with evms and fake voter ids. Congress lootbazi, BJP jhumlabazi. Dono ch****a banane ka dandha mein PhD.
If you have any evidence to prove fake votes, show it. Don't shoot and run. It damages the confidence in our foundation institutions and guaranteed to create turmoil.
The simplest proof that your allegation is simply sour grapes are the exit polls predicting a bjp win in Karnataka. If there is no massive anomaly in the exit polls and results, there was no malpractice.

If you have any evidence to prove fake votes, show it. Don't shoot and run. It damages the confidence in our foundation institutions and guaranteed to create turmoil.
The simplest proof that your allegation is simply sour grapes are the exit polls predicting a bjp win in Karnataka. If there is no massive anomaly in the exit polls and results, there was no malpractice.

Nothing wrong in calling them looters and jholers. Truth hurts.

That is a special kind of idiot, ,many people built their houses abusing Modi and Hindus, i guess, past 2019 elections when Modi wins they will all be jobless as i want this Commie,Jihadi,NGO nexus strangulated to death. 4 years rule already made sure most NGO's and libtards become paupers. To kill a big tree, starve it of water and resources, the whole system will come crashing down, our good luck is there is no Hillary Clinton or Liberals leading the western front. We crush these Libtards there won't be a complaint from others.

Reactions: RATHORE
LOL, EVM rona drona starts again.

Some people would prefer to try undermine the few institutionally sound things (long term) we have in this country in their political (short term) butthurt.

First of all why don't you actually wait for the results to come in sheesh. I remember some of you lot were jumping up and down when Gujarat counting was going on...suddenly EVMs were all working fine when congress was getting ahead....but then EVM's were hoaxed when the final tally came :P

Seriously if your political party is suffering from EVM's compromised or whatever, ask it to file a case in supreme court if it dares. Put the money where the mouth is.

Why don't you pose your question in Mann Ki Baat or his Twitter handle ? I know for a fact he's converted a lot of his opponents into his PoV. Pun unintended @conversion.

Btw - how did you celebrate Mass? Prayed for a BJP defeat more than a Congress win and screamed Hallelujah every time the pastor murmured Amen ! Just curious .
When BJP loses an election it means most Hindus have voted against it. A simple fact you'd understand if you knew how to add

BJP has done nothing in the last 4 years. India will be the same many years hence, a Hindu nation full of garbage. Congress ki loot aur bjpee ki jhoot.

BJP has done nothing in the last 4 years. India will be the same many years hence, a Hindu nation full of garbage. Congress ki loot aur bjpee ki jhoot.
I think you are mistaking a forum as some tea stall where you went off your anger on cooked up facts and frustration and everybody says hear hear. A better thing will be to back up what you say with facts and facts in this case are opposite to what you say.

Use Twitter if you have to join eco chambers.