Indian Political Discussion

Friday? Enough said, all that ruckus created by MIM over disconnection of illegal water connection to a Mosque. Then the minorities cry Minorities are in Danger when they openly riot for illegal water supply connections.
This is a part of show of strength after they were restricted from performing namaz in public spaces in Haryana.

*censored*s need to be brought under control.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78 and Aravind
@_Anonymous_ I recently read about Shiv Sena extending support to Congress during a bypoll, and the BJP-SS relationship has obviously been ruptured for some time now. Since you live in Maharashtra, do you think this is SS just trying to annoy BJP, or is this indicative of a more serious realigment/rearrangement? And if it's actually serious, what do you think happens to BJP in Maharashtra in the coming elections?

@_Anonymous_ I recently read about Shiv Sena extending support to Congress during a bypoll, and the BJP-SS relationship has obviously been ruptured for some time now. Since you live in Maharashtra, do you think this is SS just trying to annoy BJP, or is this indicative of a more serious realigment/rearrangement? And if it's actually serious, what do you think happens to BJP in Maharashtra in the coming elections?
They're trying to do both - annoy the BJP & try to disrupt the alliance. They've already indicated they'd be going it alone in next year's general elections . I think they'd be awaiting the results of the end of the year's state assembly elections in MP , CG & Rajasthan . What happens in Karnataka is vital too ! If the BJP storms to power, they'd pipe down but still snap at the heels . If the BJP doesn't manage to come power in Karnataka , they'd mount an all out offensive culminating in something drastic towards the year end .

The general feeling here in Maharashtra is that the NCP - Congress combo will be back in biz next year onwards . The BJP has failed to capture the imagination of the electorate. While there haven't been any major deficiencies in the way they've governed , they've seemed lacklustre .

The above is my 2 cents.

Don't get your hopes up with polls of cowsami. majority for Congress.

Meh.

636617575650725600..png

Reactions: Bali78 and Aravind
Pray for It in tomorrow's mass.

Slogan coined in advance for next year's general election , courtesy WhatsApp -

First time in Indian elections, both the parties are campaigning using the same slogan

"Congress ko vote doge, to Rahul PM banega !!"

Just remember what I had predicted. BJP-115-120 seats. This will come true. There has been a massive consolidation of Hindu votes in North, East, Central and Coastal Kannada. Hindus have voted enmass to defeat Muslim votes and make them irrelevant to Indian Politics.

Just remember what I had predicted. BJP-115-120 seats. This will come true. There has been a massive consolidation of Hindu votes in North, East, Central and Coastal Kannada. Hindus have voted enmass to defeat Muslim votes and make them irrelevant to Indian Politics.
This isn't a Hindu Muslim battle. It's between a party of incompetent , nepotistic , completely corrupt & effete lot - who're willing to go to any extent to retain / grab power including split the community vs someone ( read Modi ) who promises a better deal .

How reliable is Axis? Other than Suvarna TV they're the only ones predicting those big numbers for Congress; and they're the only ones out of the major polls.

Are they anywhere close to Today's Chanakya in reliability?

How reliable is Axis? Other than Suvarna TV they're the only ones predicting those big numbers for Congress; and they're the only ones out of the major polls.

Are they anywhere close to Today's Chanakya in reliability?

Axis Predicted recently concluded State elections correctly. Their prediction carry weight.

I'm confident about BJP's Victory. We'll get 115 to 125 seat's. :D