Indian Political Discussion

The hung assembly syndrome actually confuses the voters and so called fence sitters then take anyside which they deem fit. But in case of a wave, they float with the wave. In every election till date, Lutyen's mafia had predicted hung assemblies and this will happen in 2019 GE also. I read HT in my house and it has guest writers like Barkha Dutt, Rajdeep, Karan Thapar, Vir Sanghvi and VK Sharma. Just go thru their write ups and you will know which side they belong to. I get an idea of the group working against Modi from their write ups and not because I like the shit they write. HT like TOI is the sold out media of India.

In my office, I was offered a very huge publicity by TOI provided I gave them part of my equity. I refused. Jains of TOI have the largest unaccounted wealth in India consisting mostly of flats in most desirable housing societies of India in every city. You do not even know how the newspapers work and how they make money. Being a bizman, I know the dirty underbelly of media and politicians. Har ek kee keemat pata hai.

I have a more benign way of looking at this. I think most top media houses like to talk about hung assembies because it is a good news story. If people said Siddu had a generl lead who the hell will want to follow these elections. Instead put some spice- oh it might be congress or it might be BJP or it might be JDS....everyone is holding their breath. And then raise the stakes, say this is referendum for 2019...enough reason to keep millions of people glued.
I know how corrupt businesses can be. I'm not a journalist but havng handled advertising I know how hard all of these channels will go to get their channels/newspapers selected. I hear the media head of uniliver was sacked because he took favors in return for putting money into certain channels. I myself returned home one day to find a HUGE gunnybag outside my home around new year's time. A TV News Channel had filled it with Hershey Bars, Candy and choclate syrup. I distributed it to the rest of team. But people can get little cottage houses in nainital, Darjeeling etc. if they're ready to look the other way.

About the Jains, apparently people in marketing were miffed that these guys were raising rates eery quarter. Jains just told them 'you won't stop using petrol just because the government raises prices do you'? The mother jain was supposed to be the richest Indian woman at one point.

Reactions: suryakiran
He starts the day by a gargle of Toddy and starts going on till he is carried off to his home. hitting the bottle is what he does everyday, Most probably he is posting from a Toddy shop.
Long back Capt Gopinath of Air Deccan told a pilot in my presence, "if you sit under a toddy tree and drink milk, people will not believe you and will be more than willing to accept that you are drinking toddy". That Pilot had failed breath analyser test and was grounded.

Reactions: Aravind
Long back Capt Gopinath of Air Deccan told a pilot in my presence, "if you sit under a toddy tree and drink milk, people will not believe you and will be more than willing to accept that you are drinking toddy". That Pilot had failed breath analyser test and was grounded.
It is a Telugu Proverb.
A similar one would "A cat closes its eyes when sipping Milk, thinks Nobody in the world is watching it"

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
MASSIVE EXPOSE! Karnataka minister M B Patil’s letter to Sonia Gandhi reveals that Global Christian Council and World Islamic organisation masterminded the division of Lingayats in Karnataka!
Pstcard Team May 10, 2018
sonia-lingayt.jpg

Tweet
In an explosive letter that has come out just 2 days before elections, it has now been fully exposed that Sonia Gandhi was behind the controversial Lingayat division which shook the entire nation.
The letter was put out by some insiders in Congress which has shown how the entire Lingayat division was planned by Sonia Gandhi using some foreign NGOs called Global Christian Organisation and World Islamic Organisation and few Mutts with an intention to separate Lingayats from Hindus community.
img-20180510-wa0222.jpg

In the letter written by Minister M B Patil who also happens to be the President of Bijapur Lingayat Association to Sonia Gandhi clearly reveals that as suggested by Sonia Gandhi he held talks with Global Christian Organisation and World Islamic Organisation to formulate strategy for the upcoming Karnataka elections and the 2019 general elections.
In a shocking expose, he says that the Global Christian Organisation and World Islamic Organisation have suggested that in order to win the 2019 elections they need to unite the Christian and Muslim votes and divide the Hindus on the basis of caste and sub caste. They have stated that the growth of RSS will have to be stopped and this can only be done by dividing Hindus.
They have also mentioned the way to achieve this objective stating that the friction between the Lingayat community and Veerashaiva community will have to be exploited and separate the Lingayats from the Hindu community. He says that they have taken the support of 5 Lingayat Swamijis along with a Lady Swamiji (Mate Mahadevi) to spear head the camapign to divide the Linagayats.
Lingayat.jpg

Mate Mahadevi
He says their first step is to hold massive rallies in all parts of Karnataka where the Swamijis will demand for a separate Lingayat religion. If we remember correctly, around 6-7 months back, a massive rally was held by these same Ligayats Swamijis along with lady Swamiji in Karnataka which was hyped in every media.
Take a look!
Lingayat_Rally_Belagavi_Screenshot%20(650.jpg

DSC_0717.jpg

M B Patil in the letter goes to say, by doing so, the RSS will be in a fix as Lingayats will call themselves as NON-HINDUS. It will hit the BJP votes who are depending on Lingayast. Using this opportunity he says Congress should manage to atleast get 10% Lingayat votes and dent the Hindu vote bank for the BJP.
With this ill intention, they say they also plan to hold Ligayat conference in Karnataka pretending to put pressure on government for separate religion. As planned a Lingayat conference was also held few months back in which the same 5 swamijis had participated.
veerashaiva.jpg

657a15b8a52565f4d71247ddc5e3f264-620x330.jpg

The shocking part is the Congress minister has revealed that the entire game plan was supported and financed by the Global Christian Organisation and World Islamic Organisation and the Congress workers pretended to pose as LINHGAYATS in the conference building a false perception in the minds of people.
In the last line he has shamelessly stated that Congress will win the Karnataka elections using DIVIDE HINDUS, UNITE MUSLIMSstrategy and sorted the blessing of Sonia Gandhi.

This letter has completely exposed the criminal mindset of Congress which has shamelessly plotted the Lingayat division in the state. Since many days political analysts suggested that this was a ploy by the Congress to completely disintegrate the Hindu religion with the help of foreign funded organisations. The whole plot has now been exposed and the dubious face of Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi has been opened up with this letter which shows their clear hatred for Hindus and India.
They are using Christian and Muslim to target Hindus and destroy this Nation to come back to power which needs to be stopped. If not we can imagine the catastrophic effect which we will have to face in the coming days by giving the Nation in the hands of Foreign entities and Anti National elements.

So surprise, it’s Congress policy to divide higher caste Hindus and unite minorities and lower castes. It’s BJP policy to divide minorities and unite all Hindus.

It’s a crying shame that it doesn’t seem to be any ones policy to unite all Indians no matter caste or religion.

It’s a crying shame that it doesn’t seem to be any ones policy to unite all Indians no matter caste or religion.
BJP has also united:
Hindus of all castes, sub castes (patel agitation, lingayats)
dalits
shia muslims
christians (North East)
people of all languages (no talk of separating people on language kannada/ anti hindi)
muslim women

thats almost 85% of our population.

So surprise, it’s Congress policy to divide higher caste Hindus and unite minorities and lower castes. It’s BJP policy to divide minorities and unite all Hindus.

It would have been possible had it been other groups, but Muslims deliberately want to maintain a separate Identity and refuse to integrate, this is the case all over the world.
How do you unite such people who want to stay separate,refuse your identity and claim to be descendants of Desert dwellers.
The problem is not with Hindus, it is with minorities who want a separate identity.
In such scenario, uniting Hindus will do a lot of good since Hindus happen to be 82% Majority population of the country.

Our own CO religionists are ace haraamis. Why blame others ? @BlackOpsIndia

Was just reading trueindology on Twitter about Guha and the Kathua incident. 200 temples destroyed in J&K and not a single FIR filed. KP women raped & murdered in mosques and not a single FIR filed by J&K police , leave alone trials or conviction . Kathua is the one of the few Hindu majority districts in J&K , now under siege as perceived by them by the Bakerwals , Rohingyas aided by the Srinagar Administration.

Our own CO religionists are ace haraamis. Why blame others ? @BlackOpsIndia

Was just reading trueindology on Twitter about Guha and the Kathua incident. 200 temples destroyed in J&K and not a single FIR filed. KP women raped & murdered in mosques and not a single FIR filed by J&K police , leave alone trials or conviction . Kathua is the one of the few Hindu majority districts in J&K , now under siege as perceived by them by the Bakerwals , Rohingyas aided by the Srinagar Administration.
It's all about who can manage media better, nobody is really interested in justice, not even few judges who hold even SC ransom for own demands, Agree or I will defame you, there is only my way doesn't matter if you are CJI or whatever, my backers will make sure you are humiliated, credibility destroyed and lectured about corruption by most corrupt politicians.

It's all about money, your pay decides which incident to be picked, what spin or color to be given, what influencers to be paid and make it an issue, rest is done by useful idiots who are in delusion that they are fighting good fight without even knowing that they are getting used.

Kathua case must be taught in film academy that how to get into limelight before your movie release. Doesn't matter if you are feasting on child rape or innocent death. Sometimes it feels as if they wait for some tragedy to happen so that they can setup shop, it's like a season, festival for them.