Indian Political Discussion

This is what happens when you mix converted Kashmiri Pandit+Converted Hindu+Parsi and call the offspring a Brahmin and then you do the final stupidity of mixing this highly contaminated blood with the blood of Italian Mafia. You get PAPPU as the final product.

Genetically, he should have been a genius. Practically, well some of the best comedians have been known to have the highest IQs. But then, Pappu is Pappu.

no one's interested in any of this trite anymore. And about time. Siddu built canteens where Auto Drivers and working class can get food at Rs. 5. They should ignore that and vote for Yeddy because 'Rahul Gandhi is 50 year old Youth leader'.

The media has been DESPERATE to make Karnataka look like a hot contest. A big state that keeps rejecting incumbents is just the kind of media event that could shoreup some TRP for news channels. Yesterday even Pranoy Roy who had camped with his whole team finally accepted 'I don't think anti-incumbency is a factor anymore'

So you think, Cadbury Commercial, 'Pappu pass ho gaya' will finally come true in Karnataka?

no one's interested in any of this trite anymore. And about time. Siddu built canteens where Auto Drivers and working class can get food at Rs. 5. They should ignore that and vote for Yeddy because 'Rahul Gandhi is 50 year old Youth leader'.

The media has been DESPERATE to make Karnataka look like a hot contest. A big state that keeps rejecting incumbents is just the kind of media event that could shoreup some TRP for news channels. Yesterday even Pranoy Roy who had camped with his whole team finally accepted 'I don't think anti-incumbency is a factor anymore'

Anti Incumbency has NEVER been a factor, just a made up excuse by Media persons to exonerate their beloved party's loss. Oppositions don't win elections Governments lose them.

Pranoy Roy is what ? an all seeing seer with alchemy in his veins ? I would have been surprised if he would have said anything other than that. NDTV has re-launched RaGa more times than space agencies have launched their vehicles Combined. Ever head of more loyal pooch?

No one is interested in that trite, neither is anyone interested in RaGa, for what that buffon is good at ? I mean really? he hasn't had a job ever, god knows how he pays his bills, never held a public office (or any office which doesn't come from his privileged entitled elite a$$). He is even not able to speak for five minute extempore on policy and on ground issues. A class 7 student does better on extempore speech competition.

This is what happens when you mix converted Kashmiri Pandit+Converted Hindu+Parsi and call the offspring a Brahmin and then you do the final stupidity of mixing this highly contaminated blood with the blood of Italian Mafia. You get PAPPU as the final product.

Pappu has snorted more cocaine than what the entire drug mafia in Columbia could produce. That just sets the bar of being good at anything a little below the nadir of Valles Marineris. You can't go below that in a solar system. (but his *supporters* are even below that.)

• Agree
Reactions: vstol Jockey
Anti Incumbency has NEVER been a factor, just a made up excuse by Media persons to exonerate their beloved party's loss. Oppositions don't win elections Governments lose them.

Pranoy Roy is what ? an all seeing seer with alchemy in his veins ? I would have been surprised if he would have said anything other than that. NDTV has re-launched RaGa more times than space agencies have launched their vehicles Combined. Ever head of more loyal pooch?

No one is interested in that trite, neither is anyone interested in RaGa, for what that buffon is good at ? I mean really? he hasn't had a job ever, god knows how he pays his bills, never held a public office (or any office which doesn't come from his privileged entitled elite a$$). He is even not able to speak for five minute extempore on policy and on ground issues. A class 7 student does better on extempore speech competition.

oh it has NEVER been a factor....owwww.....then ask your pal arnab cowsami why he predicts Yeddi to win due to 'aunty incambancy'

oh it has NEVER been a factor....owwww.....then ask your pal arnab cowsami why he predicts Yeddi to win due to 'aunty incambancy'

It would be a futile exercise to even explain to you what I wrote in that post. At best, my assessment of your lack of basic comprehension skills point to you being diagnosed with delirium and your doctor seems to treating it with LSD or some Crack.

So pardon me, hence.

It would be a futile exercise to even explain to you what I wrote in that post. At best, my assessment of your lack of basic comprehension skills point to you being diagnosed with delirium and your doctor seems to treating it with LSD or some Crack.

So pardon me, hence.

I have a mouth so I spoke a lot

The following are true and insightful (I'm surprised I didn't figure this out. I just thought journos wanted play safe)

It has become a standard operating procedure now to predict a hung assembly whenever the BJP is doing badly. And I think that is exactly what is happening in Karnataka.
In Karnataka, as we speak today, there is no question that the Congress is ahead of the BJP. So there will be an attempt to paint that as a hung assembly, especially to draw the fence-sitters to this side or that side.

yes
'Modi wave has completely collapsed'

The BJP's Khattar Just Gave a Green Signal to Communal Hooligans in Haryana - The Wire

There's a tradition among Christians from the South to sport Indian names as opposed to Goan Christians or the ones in the NE who usually have Christian names ( read - mostly Judeo Christian names , also mixed with Latin & Greek ones , essentially European names. )

Off late a lot of Muslims seem to be following this trend too. Like the author of this article .

In Karnataka, as we speak today, there is no question that the Congress is ahead of the BJP. So there will be an attempt to paint that as a hung assembly, especially to draw the fence-sitters to this side or that side.
And as per your assessment whom does this prediction of hung assembly help? BJP or the opposition? It helps opposition. Be prepared to hit the bottle on 15th to morn the demise of congress as I will hit it on 16th to celebrate victory of BJP. 15th is a Tuesday and I do not drink on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

And as per your assessment whom does this prediction of hung assembly help? BJP or the opposition? It helps opposition. Be prepared to hit the bottle on 15th to morn the demise of congress as I will hit it on 16th to celebrate victory of BJP. 15th is a Tuesday and I do not drink on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I gave up alcohol and meat more than a year ago...so I'll just have to bite into alfonso mangoes :) . Secondly, the statement he made is they 'try' to get the fence sitters through this tactic. No guarantee it will work.

1525879558138.png
1525879558138.png

I never thought, I would see this. :LOL:

I gave up alcohol and meat more than a year ago...so I'll just have to bite into alfonso mangoes :) . Secondly, the statement he made is they 'try' to get the fence sitters through this tactic. No guarantee it will work.
The hung assembly syndrome actually confuses the voters and so called fence sitters then take anyside which they deem fit. But in case of a wave, they float with the wave. In every election till date, Lutyen's mafia had predicted hung assemblies and this will happen in 2019 GE also. I read HT in my house and it has guest writers like Barkha Dutt, Rajdeep, Karan Thapar, Vir Sanghvi and VK Sharma. Just go thru their write ups and you will know which side they belong to. I get an idea of the group working against Modi from their write ups and not because I like the shit they write. HT like TOI is the sold out media of India.

In my office, I was offered a very huge publicity by TOI provided I gave them part of my equity. I refused. Jains of TOI have the largest unaccounted wealth in India consisting mostly of flats in most desirable housing societies of India in every city. You do not even know how the newspapers work and how they make money. Being a bizman, I know the dirty underbelly of media and politicians. Har ek kee keemat pata hai.

Where is "out here" exactly, the zoo enclosures and exhibits next to the one you live in? How do you get internet at the zoo by the way?
Wifi Connection in state run Toddy Shops. Our Icchadari Naagin here is a daily customer of those Toddy shops,literally spends time there from Dawn to Dusk. You need to forgive him, he says delusionary things in stupor.

Somehow I get the feeling you're going to hit the bottle soon. With a vengeance too. Look at the bright side . At least you won't be consuming meat.

He starts the day by a gargle of Toddy and starts going on till he is carried off to his home. hitting the bottle is what he does everyday, Most probably he is posting from a Toddy shop.

What the fck!!!!! Is it real or fake?

Communists visiting temple, Janeudhari Rahul and now Bhagwa Owaisi!!!!!

BJP yielded more than it promised on hidutva front. They should get these printed on front page instead of defending criminals, it will pacify lot of extremists and create a positive atmosphere.