Indian Political Discussion

man some of these jokers are unbelieveable. Does it even occur to you that in this statement you actually proved my point?
You mean the hallelujah part . It's true !! Believe it or not . Except those goddamn preachers uttered the Sanskrit equivalent of it . Hari Om!!

Had you cracked this joke a year ago , I'd have burst my appendix. Thank God for tender mercies .Hallelujah ! Hallelujah!!
man some of these jokers are unbelieveable. Does it even occur to you that in this statement you actually proved my point?
because cracking the same joke doesnt give the same laughs. at some point funny - becomes stupid and funny - and then stupid.. and the plain annoying!

because cracking the same joke doesnt give the same laughs. at some point funny - becomes stupid and funny - and then stupid.. and the plain annoying!

Problem with people sititng in Boston, America etc. and endlessly yapping about how India is this/that. Bostonian man- no one is out here mocking him for stating he might become PM in 2019.

Problem with people sititng in Boston, America etc. and endlessly yapping about how India is this/that. Bostonian man- no one is out here mocking him for stating he might become PM in 2019.
not possible for all the the folks mocking him to be in boston - the city just aint big enough mate.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
these aren't the old days anymore.

Seriously? The 50 year old Youth Leader has been launched more times than the average Proton M/M+, yet failing to achieve orbit every-time. I would have believed had Rahul been a 25 year old, however he is not and this buffoonery of his has origins in Rajiv Gandhi who was every bit a Pappu that RaGa is.

Genetics can't be cured.

That Jinnah was right or wrong was decided when partition came into effect, had he been wrong partition would have never happened. His idea was put to vote by elected representatives of their respective constituencies and they chose to partition, it was done in a "democratic way".

For some god forsaken reason the residual heir state, "The Republic of India", chose to stay with an Idea that has lost a democratic mandate, Keeping a moral high ground, and as we know Moral High Ground in Politics doesn't count, what does is the real high ground and acceptance of realities.

• Agree
Reactions: Aravind and Bali78
not possible for all the the folks mocking him to be in boston - the city just aint big enough mate.

yes, I woke up today to massive condemnation of Rahul and multiple pappu jokes all around me. Oh the hangressi dynastyeeee is shocking everyone everywhere. Modi himself had a very mute rebuttal. He says 'ohhh how can he declare himself PM without first consulting his alliance partners'. meow meow....

Seriously? The 50 year old Youth Leader has been launched more times than the average Proton M/M+, yet failing to achieve orbit every-time. I would have believed had Rahul been a 25 year old, however he is not and this buffoonery of his has origins in Rajiv Gandhi who was every bit a Pappu that RaGa is.

Genetics can't be cured.
This is what happens when you mix converted Kashmiri Pandit+Converted Hindu+Parsi and call the offspring a Brahmin and then you do the final stupidity of mixing this highly contaminated blood with the blood of Italian Mafia. You get PAPPU as the final product.

Genetics can't be cured.

no one's interested in any of this trite anymore. And about time. Siddu built canteens where Auto Drivers and working class can get food at Rs. 5. They should ignore that and vote for Yeddy because 'Rahul Gandhi is 50 year old Youth leader'.

The media has been DESPERATE to make Karnataka look like a hot contest. A big state that keeps rejecting incumbents is just the kind of media event that could shoreup some TRP for news channels. Yesterday even Pranoy Roy who had camped with his whole team finally accepted 'I don't think anti-incumbency is a factor anymore'